DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A to Z {Roleplay}

+6
Xiar
Kenji Saioji
Omnis
Chib
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Admin Old
10 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A to Z {Roleplay} - Page 3 Empty Re: A to Z {Roleplay}

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:24 am

Ama blnked in confusion.'What would he need meffor?' she began walking tward his office but stoped noticing Miss.K standing outside." It's best if we just go so you know he doesn't get mad or whatever" she shruged and entered the office taking a seat before waiting to hear why SHE was needed
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-23

http://abiteofjapan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:39 am

Kira nodded. "Right." she said quietly, following Ama inside. As she made it to the office she took a seat. Roger looked around. "Now where are the others..." he said to himself.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:40 am

(damn, you lot sure can make a lot of progress in one night ¬_¬)
Momo loitered awhile after Roger's speech, trying to spot the other 5 that Roger had called, "Kira, Kenji... Ama, eh.. Xion and... wait, Omnis!?" she muttered as she located each of them in the crowd, "He was like, 70something-th!"
After a few moments trying to figure out what Roger could want with him, and indeed herself, being pretty low in the ranks at 20th, she set off at a slow wander towards his office. "I'll blame it on the crowd.." she thought to herself, a viable explanation for being late, she figured.
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:01 am

"First and foremost, Mr. O, please sign this." Roger handed Omnis a document saying he would dedicate ten hours a week to private tutoring to bring up his grades. 

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:05 pm

"Alright..." Omnis said holding his head as he signed the paper. "Anything to get better..." he muttered as he signed his name. "Is this all you wanted me for?"
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:12 pm

Strolling into the office, Momo took a seat, and noticed Omnis' document, silently cursing herself for not arriving earlier to be able to comment on it. Looking around the room, she also saw Kira, Ama and Kenji, and wondered how Xion had managed to take longer than even she herself had.
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:50 pm

Omnis turns around to look at Momo... "Alright, I have to ask... How much did you want to say something about this?" he said as he pointed at the document.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:05 pm

"Thank you." Roger takes the document then turns around and fumbles with a file cabinet. "So why are the rest of us here?" Kira asked in an audiable voice for the first time in the day.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:13 pm

Nodding to Omnis, chuckling under her breath to indicate just how much she'd wanted to comment on it, Momo added "Yeah, I mean, why us? I know K made #2, but I was 20th, why not get that J guy?"
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:20 pm

"He graduated..." K mumbled. "Was she paying any attention?" Roger put away the paper, and turned towards the others. "That's all you'll be needed here for, Mr. O. You may leave."

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Kenji chuckles a bit. "You guys will probably do better later." he says. "If you're wondering how I did...I came in seventh. What I expected, of course." he says nodding his head. "Anyway, let's see what Roger wants us for. Quiet down." he says with a new serious look.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:56 pm

((-_-'' Wow, I feel neglected... you failed me just because I pissed you off in Midnight Mansion, didn't you?)) Al- alright... Omnis says as he goes out the door. He makes his way up to his room where Tenshi waits patiantly on his bed. "Hey girl." He says, scratching her behind the ear. "Well, I need to keep you hidden while keeping my average up..." He says, but then he sighs, "I don't know how that will work Tenshi..." He says, but she just purrs. "Well I'll make sure you don't get found out..." and he goes back to thinking about his average, and that strange thing that happened in the hall. "It was so strange... I think I heard my sister..." and he just lies down on his bed and Tenshi laid down on his chest.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:03 pm

((1. You didn't fail.. it's actually a very good average, just not for the gifted and talented school. 2. Just because you said that I'm actually considering removing you from the upcoming surprise. > 3>))
"You're all here because of your specific talents that may prove useful in the future." Roger explained.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:14 pm

((well You said, "that is all," so I only assumed...)) Omnis strokes Tenshi as he thinks he hears a sound outside his door. He motions Tenshi under his bed and he looks out the door. "No one..." He takes Tenshi out and says, "It's getting much to risky... I don't even want to know what would happen if Roger found you..."
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:16 pm

((Exactly. You assumed. Besides, it was the damn character who said that >> But whatever.))Roger looked at the students, waiting to see their reactions.

Last edited by Kira on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:17 pm

"Ah I see." Kenji says nodding to himself. "Special talents huh?" he thinks to himself. "Let's see if I can really pull off being the best..." he thinks as he says "Thank you for the complement Roger!" he says happily looking at the others.

Last edited by Kenji Saioji on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:18 pm

"Well, don't quite think that's all..."  Roger continued.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Ama blinked in confusion."Talents.,"she muttered."What's that supposed to mean?"
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-23

http://abiteofjapan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:23 pm

"Simply put, you all seem to have potential in your own areas."Roger said. "If said potential could be harnessed then it could be put to good use."

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:40 pm

"Ah. I see. Potential..." he thinks to himself. "Well I know my strong point for a fact is Math...Just to do better in Art." he thinks as he looks at Roger. "So you're going to help us unlock those potentials?" he asks.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:29 am

Momo was genuinely interested at this point, but continued to mask it, muttering under her breath "Unlocking potential? This is starting to sound like Dragon Ball Z...", and then saying more audibly "If you don't mind my asking, what talents exactly are they? I never really considered myself to be so great at anything, really."
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Omnis gets off of his bed and decides to walk outside a bit. "Eh, I need to stretch a bit..." He motions Tenshi out the window. "I'll be down in a minute, so just wait for me." Tenshi jumps out the window to a tree and she climbs down. Omnis makes his way downstairs. Passing some dorms, Roger's office, which he passes without a second thought. When he gets downstairs to walk around the grounds, Tenshi was there, walking around in circles. "Alright, let's take a walk." He goes the entire perimiter of the grounds with Tenshi beside him when he starts to get hungry himself. "Welp Tenshi, time for me to eat." and he goes up to his room to his private stash. and he makes his way upstairs. ((I'm hidding a lot of things from the rest of the house, huh?))
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:02 pm

"You'll be working as normally, I'd just... work a little harder, if I were you, alright? Though there's a month left of school now it's time to knuckle down. There will be another report at the end for you children." Roger rose from his seat. "That will be all, you children may enjoy your free day with your peers."

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:05 pm

"Got it." Kenji says lifting up from his chair. "Hmph. I'm bound to do good at the end of this month...I will!" he thinks happily as he leaves Rogers office. He makes a slight turn and goes into the library. He begins to read up on Artwork, since that's the skill he stinks at. "Oh...So that's what Abstract Art is." Kenji thinks to himself sighing. He wonders what the others are doing with their free time.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:25 pm

Kira nods and walks out of the room. She glances down the hallway, but turns and heads towards the stairway that leads up to the rooms.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next