DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A to Z {Roleplay}

+6
Xiar
Kenji Saioji
Omnis
Chib
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Admin Old
10 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A to Z {Roleplay} Empty A to Z {Roleplay}

Post by Admin Old Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:44 pm

6 o'clock in the morning.

Kira sits outside, knees to her chest, her arms wrapped around them. She peers outside the gate of Wammy's House, watching the streets outside. She knew that even though her home once lay out there, it would be a while until she was granted freedom. She slowly got up, and approached the doors of the Wammy's House. She let herself in, and nearly the moment she walked in, the PA system went off.

"Attention, students." the voice said. Kira quickly identified it as Roger.. nobody else used the announcements, anyway. "Today we're having an early wake up. Please join me in the meeting room. That is all." as the announcement was over, the whole house became silent for an instant. Doors then opened, and people stepped out in Pajamas, some already dressed. Kira sprinted down the hallway, towards the meeting room, curious as to what Roger had to say.

((Alrighty everyone, here's how we'll start- quickly make your way to the meeting room so we can really begin. People can still join, but not after we progress too much~))

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

A to Z {Roleplay} Empty Re: A to Z {Roleplay}

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Ama, having already been awake and reading one of her favorite vampire novels, glanced up at her door as she listened to the voice of Rodger seep out of the box speaker." I wonder what's going on now" she muttered and stepped out of bed and into a pair of black fuzzy slippers.

She opened the door and began to make her way toward the meeting room yawning. “It can't be more than say 6 am. Why so early Rodger?" she questioned the air.
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-23

http://abiteofjapan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Kira arrived at the door, the first one there, because the dorms are further away from the meeting room than outside. She stepped inside, and made her way to the back wall. "Morning." she mumbled, probably to Roger, but he couldn't hear. She glanced at the door as the room began filling up.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Momo checked her watch, "6am? That's... unusual." Of course, she'd been awake already. Momo didn't get much sleep as it was, usually dropping off at midnight and waking at 5am, spending the morning doing whatever. It was probably why she was so lazy in the daytime...
After getting properly dressed, she began the journey to the meeting room. She walked at a leisurely pace, not terribly interested in getting there early; Roger probably wouldn't start for a while, and if she missed anything, she could find out later.
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Omnis (It might take me a while calling myself that.) made his way to the meeting room the second he heard the announcment, "Thank god, something to do..." He said in his usuall "Look at me, I'm bored and have nothing to do!" look. As he walked to the room, he saw some people he recognized and said hello, until he made it to the waiting room, seeing people start to fill in the extra space, "Ah, Kira-chan, nice to see you." He says with the fake smile he tends to give when he tries to be polite.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Kira's head faced the floor but she glanced up and saw Omnis. "Hi." she said, quietly, even though she wasn't quite sure who he was. She looked up at Roger, who was fumbling with some paperwork."When everyone is here," Roger began, looking up from his desk. "I will say what I need to say..." he became quiet, and went back to sorting papers.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:25 pm

"Ehhhh, you better make it quick Roger, I don't have all day." Omnis said with a frown.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:29 pm

"Why, gonna be busy doing absolutely nothing again?"
Momo leant on the doorframe, grinning with that familiar 'I-just-said-something-witty' face, before she too entered the meeting room, and resumed her leaning position against the back wall, glad to have arrived before Roger started, so she wouldn't miss anything and have to find out later, which was more of a drag than waiting a few minutes extra beforehand.
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:34 pm

"If you're too busy, you can leave, Mr. O." Roger said, looking up, then quickly going back to his papers.Kira sighed, and looked at the papers Roger had in his hand. Looked like a normal day, but Kira had a feeling it wasn't.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:36 pm

"We- well it's not that important Roger," Omnis said, scratching the back of his head, obviously taken aback by his comment, "It's just..." He stopped short and sighed, "Forget it..." he said dejectedly.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Ama sighed.Everyone was causing trouble again.Making Roger mad probably wasn't a great idea.She rolled her eyes at 'Mr.O' and went back to being herself frowning and watching the amazingly normal floor.
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:19 pm

"Err...I miss something?" Kenji asks confused. "Bah, forget it." he thinks to himself as he walks towards Roger. "Morning!" he says happily as he shuffles his hands into his pockets. "I hope to do great today!" Kenji says smiling.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Roger looked up and gave a weak smile to the student. "Morning Mr.S." he said, then stood up. "I believe most everybody is here.." he looked around the room. "Is anybody missing?"

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Ama looked up at the boy who just entered."It's 6 am how on earth can you be so excited?" she muttered to no one in particular.
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Omnis looks out the window and sees a white cat chasing a squirrel on a branch. It goes around the tree, at an angle Omnis can't see, and comes back around holding a dead squirrel in it's mouth. Omnis laughs a little and says, "Kawaii~" He then notices what he says, covers his mouth and goes back to looking at his surroundings quietly.

Last edited by Omnis on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:43 pm

"So..." Kenji says taking his seat. He tried to act especially happy, instead of bored or tired. He wanted to seem like the happy type to Roger, maybe giving him a bigger chance for the person to succeed L. He glanced around the room. Pretty same as usual. He smiles and takes out a pen. "Better do my hardest!" he thinks to himself especially happy.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Omnis looks at "Mr. S" take out a pen and that gives Omnis an Idea. He takes out his notebook which he always has with him, and his lucky pencil, and starts drawing the people around him, starting with Roger. He was doing pretty well, he already made an almost perfect version of Roger, and he was half way done with Momo, but his pencil slid of the page as he heard a "Meow" at the window. He turned around to see the white cat clawing at the window. "Not now, Tenshi." he hissed through his teeth at the white cat from the other side of the window. But the cat just "mew'd" in response.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:27 pm

"Mr. O, please put that book down, or I'll have to take it from you." Roger said, as he stood up. "Now, everybody. I figure I'd tell you, that the grades have been posted. As you know, we have exactly 100 students in this school, and they have all been given their grades in each class- and their overall ranks. This will play an important part later on."

((Everybody, in order for you guys to be able to define your own characters, here's what you're gonna do... You have 50 points in total, and you have to give them to each of the subjects, distribute them how you want. Ten is the highest you can go. Remember, you can only use your 50..

Math:
English:
History:
Science:
Chemestry:
Art:
P.E.:

Example;
Spoiler:
That would mean, I'm best with Math, Art, PE, bad with Science.. oh, you get it! This, combined with your characters personalities and how they've RPed so far will determine your rank @.@ It doesn't mean too much, but it will affect you slightly in the RP.))

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Kenji yawns. "I wonder how I did." he thought to himself as he looked at Roger, then to the others. "Excuse me, can I check my grades out now?" he asks Roger as he thinks to himself "Come on...This is my time to shine!" (What the grades would look like.)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kenji Saioji on Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:53 pm

((Btw guys.. you don't get it, they're not your grades, they just influence what your grades will be))

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Spoiler:

Ama gulped.She wasn't sure what Rodger ment in all of this."I wonder what will happen next then.." she wondered aloud.

(Edited >-<)

Last edited by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) on Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Xiar enters unusually late and nods to Roger. "My apologies, sir. I was finishing my derivatives and didn't wish to be interrupted. I heard what you said from out in the hall, however, no need to repeat it."

He glances at the posted grades on the wall and nods, taking a seat and crossing his legs nonchalantly as he waits. He glances around at the other students boredly.

((Sorry for late entry into RP, didn't have internet access until late today. Probably around same time tomorrow for time I'll logon. Not sure. Also, dunno my schedule for next week. We're taking a GT (Gifted and Talented) trip down to the Houston/Galveston area to help Hurricane Ike rebuilders and we're visiting Moody Gardens/NASA Mission Control. I'll be on as much as I can, though.))

Spoiler:

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:22 pm

((Okay. Apparently you didn't get it either.
There are no posted grades. >_<))

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:54 am

Spoiler:

Omnis groans, "This won't be good..." He looks out the window behind him to see that "Tenshi" has perched herself on a tree branch.

Last edited by Omnis on Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:12 am

Kenji smiles happily. "Maybe my grades wont be too bad..." he thinks to himself. "I think I did pretty good in math, though my Artwork was not the best knife in the drawer." he thinks to himself. "I must do good...If I'm going to succeed L!" he thinks to himself with joy as he flips his pen one time in the air.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next