DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Roleplay

+7
Chib
Pensuke
Kenji Saioji
Zetsubou-sensei
Omnis
Gabe
Admin Old
11 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pokemon Roleplay Empty Pokemon Roleplay

Post by Admin Old Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:11 pm

RP Concepts
Battles and Leveling
Catching Pokemon
Trainer Battles
Moving
New Moves
Evolution

Location Info
Pewter City

Alice stopped when she arrived at Pallet Town. It was... really small. A lot smaller than she had expected. Then again, most of the towns in Kanto were. She looked around and saw some houses, and then a big lab. That had to be where the professor was- the one where she, like many other children, would get their first Pokemon. She checked her wristwatch. It was 11:45. At noon, everyone was allowed inside, it was a first come first serve basis, and she wanted something awesome. Alice ran towards the building, looking to see if she was the first one there...

Last edited by Pandamon on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 6 times in total

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Roleplay Empty Re: Pokemon Roleplay

Post by Gabe Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:19 pm

Gabriel looked around the small town, it was a lot different from Vermillion City, it was strangely small, and there wasn't much of huge buildings, save for the lab. He looked at his watch, there wasn't much time left except for probably fourteen (14) minutes. He saw a figure at the door; someone had gotten there before him. Simply shrugging, he walked in the direction of the door wondering what he would get--and who had beat him there. He knew he wasn't the only one getting their first Pokemon today.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Shane looked down from a hill towards the small Pallet Town. There were very few buildings, and he was able to make out his destination quite easily: a laboratory. He saw a couple of other figures heading to the same building, so he decided to follow their lead and head towards the lab.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zetsubou-sensei Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Young Dorothy, living slighlty farther away from Pallet Town from the rest,
it was no surprise he got VERY late. Since he had gone riding on his bike
the whole way, he was gasping for his breath the moment he got there,
entirely sore and exhausted. He then looked around, searching desperately
for the Pokemon Laboratory, hoping there was still a Pokemon available for him.
Zetsubou-sensei
Zetsubou-sensei
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:34 pm

(Zetsubou, I think it would've been better for you to post AFTER some more people arrive, because in your RP you've technically set the time to be VERY LATE, which could count as god modding, since you're -forcing- people to arrive late. I mean, in my RP, when I noted the time, I noted it in a reasonable amount of time between the first role play and my own.)
Gabriel looked around as he arrived at the lab and noticed the girl who had gotten here before him, he waved toward her, "Hey," is all he could say, he really couldn't think of anything else to say to a stranger. He turned around after speaking for a moment to notice the other kid coming down, then smiled. "Looks like people are already arriving, good thing it's not gonna be just you and me--," he stopped, and tried to correct himself. "I mean, not that you're bad or anything, I just met you, but I mean I didn't want to be lonely." Gabe put his head down, Why did I say anything? This person probably hates me now.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Kenji was walking on his journey to the small town known as Pallet Town. Since his hometown is Pewter, it wasn't a surprise that his trip didn't take very long. "Today's the day." he would say with a smile, enthusiastically running towards the town that didn't seem so far after all. Looking up at the sky, he would look at the clouds, then straight forward as if he had some goal or some time to be at the lab. He would go over a hill, quickly sliding down as he would run into a tall white building, assuming it was the lab. He would quickly try to slam the door open, panting as he would say "Made it!" with excitement, wanting to begin his journey.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:51 pm

(Yeah Zetsubou... don't do that. Right now its about 11:48 in the RP or so, so go with that.)

Alice glances over at Gabriel, and smirks. She turns to him, looking at him with her wide eyes, and nodding her head. "Heheh, its fine~" she said in a singsong voice. "Soooo, what kind of Pokemon are you hoping to get?" she asked, quickly changing the topic to a lighter one. She pondered. "I heard there were like, twelve Pokemon there. And that they all evolved, two times, so they have... uhm..." she paused. "Three forms. Which is pretty awesome to me." She looked back at him, and was silent, waiting for some feedback from him.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:23 pm

Kenji would overhear their conversation, smiling. "I want to get one of those turtle things! You know...The shell...Blue..Yeah!" he would say, responding to Alice in an enthusiastic voice. "What about you..." he would say, pausing as he would place his thumb near his face, wondering about the pokemon she would get. "Three whole forms? Woah, that's awesome." he would say, pausing to think about how a pokemon would change forms. He's heard about them doing so, but never once experienced it. "Anyway, I hope I get the one I want!" he would say, running ahead as he would try to find the professor.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:33 am

He grabbed the collar of Kenji's shirt. "We still have about twelve minutes." he turned back to Alice as he answers. "I like the underdog kind, and if they look interesting I'd love them. Since there's twelve, I guess there's going to be a variety, and I hope I get one that is to my liking." He stood and looked toward Kenji, "You can wait twelve or so minutes, can't you?" He asked. Sitting down, he looked to Alice and Kenji. "So, where are you guys from?" Knowing people from all across Kanto like himself probably came.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Pensuke Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:42 am

As the sunshine smiled upon sweet Pallet Town, so did a resident of Pallet Town who went by the name of Jean Lyren. The boy got up from his bed already dressed, awaiting this day for a whole, long session of... three days. Grabbing the fedora on his shelf he immediately placed it on top of his head and looked at the poster on his wall directly in front of him. It was a poster of Pidgey, Jean's absolute favorite pokemon. A poster of Sandshrew also hung beside Pidgey, but Jean knew that Sandshrews were not part of the Pallet Town area.

Jean walked towards the exit of his room, but then stopped in his tracks. His mother didn't approve of him becoming a Pokemon trainer. She thought it wasn't good for such a young boy to leave home. Jean looked at the note on his bed, explaining that he would be back after he had used his life time savings buying items for his Pokemon and already got his Pidgey. Jean opened the door and walked to the living room. Thankfully, his mother was in the kitchen and his father was at work. She was making sandwiches for Jean's older brother, Junior. Jean walked out the door, heading for the laboratory.
Pensuke
Pensuke
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:46 am

((WOOO! Its a record, first page of the RP already has a sammich reference xD))

"I'm from Lavender Town." She said and nodded. "I really like it. Everyone there is a little weird... It makes me feel more normal." she began to look around. "Hm, I wonder what the other people will be like." she turned to Gabriel. "Do you think there will be more people? I'm tired of waiting. I've been here for like..." she paused, realizing it's only been five minutes. "Uhm, I still can't wait any longer. I want a Pokemon dammit!"

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:20 am

Gabriel rolled his eyes, it felt like twenty minutes. "You're right, I wish we could just go in now." He turned to the entrance of Pallet Town. "Hurry we've been here for..." He stopped and checked his watch again, "... A while!" He then realized it was no use as he sat back down and hit his head against the grass. He really wanted a Pokemon now, so while he brutally abused his own head he thought about which Pokemon he would get.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:06 am

Emily had, in fact, been there the whole time. She'd arrived early, see, thinking that there might be some sights to see or things to do in Pallet Town, an assumption born of only ever having visited Kanto's big cities before. A dead wrong assumption, too. And so, considerably bored, she'd found a bench near Oak's lab and taken a nap with headphones in, and thus hadn't even noticed the arrival of the other newbies until her watch's alarm went off to tell her it was nearly noon.
With a mighty yawn, complete with over-the-top arm stretching, the girl leapt up from the seat, and surveyed the scene.. as expected, mostly little kids, and a boy about her own age. No matter, still better than nobody. "So, am I the only one that finds this town really boring?" she wonders aloud, hoping to break the ice, assuming it isn't already.
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:11 am

"It's not that I can't wait twelve minutes, it's just that I don't want to." Kenji would say , eager for the Professor to arrive, and eager to claim his first pokemon. He would then look towards Alice, nodding in agreement. "I don't want to wait any longer then you do. But what if something tragic happened...And we can't even pick our pokemon?" he would say with a concerned face, studying the area to see the new people arrive. "Anyway, I come from Pewter City, which isn't that far from here." he would state, tapping his foot on the ground, annoyed and impatient.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Pensuke Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:17 am

When Jean was ready, he exited the little shoppe and headed for the lab. He was surprised to see strangers in town. He never met an outsider before, but he supposed that anyone, not just residents of Pallet Town, would want to have a Pokemon of their own. He approached them, at first only listening. "Pewter Town? My father used to work there." He noticed the others were getting impatient. "I'm Jean of Pallet Town." After a pause, he added, "I don't mind waiting. A few minutes to get a Pokemon, and then a lifetime to spend with them. I'd wait out here for days.."
Pensuke
Pensuke
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Shane walked up to the others, taking his sweet time, at that. He noticed an ongoing conversation but decided not to engage. There was a bench a few feet to the left of where the girl with blonde hair was sitting. He sat down on said bench and put his head down, just waiting to get his Pokémon ASAP. There couldn't be that much time left, so he decided to just try to buy some time by "resting his eyes" for no apparent reason.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:18 pm

"Gahh, the girls right." Alice said, pacing around. "This town is lame. It's got nothing of interest. The only good thing about it is that it leads to Cinnabar, which is at least a little bit better than this... there's no sights to see, nothing to do..." she thought for a moment, then looked at the lab. "What am I saying, yes there is- in there. And in five minutes we can be let in!" she looked at her watch. "...Okay. Ten minutes."

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:41 pm

"What will it take for the time to move faster..." Gabriel groaned as he paced around. He looked at everyone else in the group, they were obviously all bored. The desolate area couldn't at least have had... a better spread of their buildings. He thought over it as he lay down bored on the ground, looking to the sky, then to his watch. "Oh well..."
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Shane opened his eyes at the boy's previous comment, "Maybe a giant, blue, four-legged dragon Pokemon with an enlarged forehead can speed time up..." He then chuckled to himself, "No, that's just silly..."
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Kenji is some ghetto shit, and has no watch, so just looks at his Skin. "What's the time?" he would ask the others, curious of how long now it would take. What looked like just Alice and Gabriel turned out into a whole crowd of people arriving. "Guss we're all excited, eh?" he would ask them, bored and wanting to pass the time.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Emily, on the other hand, was not remotely ghetto shit. She was serious pimpin', and was able to check the time not just on a watch, but on her iPod, because such things certainly do exist in Kanto.. well, maybe a Pokégear or somesuch gadget, but the end result is the same - a music player that tells the time. But even that was pretty pointless, anyone with the remotest grasp of subtraction should know it was 10 to 12, as Alice had just helpfully told everyone.
Since pretty much everyone in Saffron City had some connection to Pokémon, direct or not, Emily was also privy to a fair bit of foreknowledge, and, assuming everyone else knew at least something about what had them all so excited, she asked "So.. assuming there's a choice, what kinda 'mon are you all hoping for?"
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:04 pm

"A ghost type, if they have." Alice nodded. "Or psychic." She thought. "Orrr... no, actually, either of those. Or something... I don't know." She sighed. It was now five minutes to twelve, and there was now a crowd in front of Professor Oak's lab. She heard rustling around from within and knew the professor knew what time it was too. It was getting close and they were about to be let in.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:11 pm

"I don't want a Psychic. They creep me out." Kenji would state, obviously disliking the type in general. "I'd rather get a Water type. Shoot bubbles at my opponent to make them lose!" Kenji would yell, pointing into the air, wanting to destroy his opponents with a mere bubble created by water. A far-fetched dream.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:15 pm

And at last, it was noon. Twelve o'clock PM. The time had come. The door however, was shut. Alice glanced at the door, and unlike how it was the second before, the door was open, with a scrawny man in a labcoat shuffling inside towards the corner, hiding from the masses of children and teens about to barge in through the doors. "Ohh, we're let in!" Alice yelled, as she ran through the doors, into the Professor's Lab. It was much bigger than it looked from the outside- it went very far back. Against the farthest wall was a rack full of Pokeballs. Right in front of the rack was none other than the man himself, Prof. Oak.

"Come in everyone, come in." he said, smiling. "Welcome to my laboratory. Everyone please, take a seat." he motioned to the chairs that lined the wall. Alice instead shrugged and sat down where she was on the ground.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Shane entered after the girl, and did as he was instructed by the good doctor... professor... guy... As he sat down, he looked at the Poké Balls on the rack. He wondered what Pokémon they contained, probably something rare. Shane sat quietly, anticipating what would happen next.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next