DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A to Z {Roleplay}

+6
Xiar
Kenji Saioji
Omnis
Chib
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Admin Old
10 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A to Z {Roleplay} - Page 6 Empty Re: A to Z {Roleplay}

Post by Gosanders Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:07 pm

Taka was in the middle of two people who should have been next to each other.He nudged Venus ready to face the consequnces and he asked "Wanna switch seats you can sit right next to omnis".
Gosanders
Gosanders
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:08 pm

Exits the Detention and goes to Roger room knocking at the door, then she opens it and looks at roger saying: " Excuse me.. I wasnt here the other day. What is my punishment, I exited the detention because I tough you wanted me here for the absence.. "
Venus
Venus
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:09 pm

"Ah, yes yes, you can serve your time later on, please take a seat."

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Venus Sits on the chair shaking on stress, then she looked at Roger with a very shy face and waits for Roger words.
Venus
Venus
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosanders Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Taka quickly remembered 'OH I GOTTA GO SEE ROGER!'.He then Ran out of the room knocked on Rogers door and said " Roger Im supposed to...Be.....Absent!" taking deep breaths in between.
Gosanders
Gosanders
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:14 pm

Waits in the detention room alone, continuously looking through the notes he took during class. He went through them so many times, he was sure he could recite the entire class word for word right there and then.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Ganku reaches rogers office and realises he was one of the last to show up. "Sorry im Late Roger, it won't happend again" Ganku says quickly as he takes a seat in the office.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:35 pm

Notices Ganku and Taka near her with Roger facing her. She was realy shy this time , In a litle movement out of Roger vision, venus grabs her cell-phone of her pocket and sends a small message to Taka saying: " 9-1-13 19-3-1-18-5-4 "

(( I = 9 A = 1 M = 13 S = 19 C = 3 A = 1 R = 18 E = 5 D = 4 ))
Venus
Venus
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosanders Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Notices the vibration and quickly without looking he stuck his hand in his pocket and sent her 'It's okay'.
Gosanders
Gosanders
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Roger stands up, and takes the cell phone from Venus. "I'm sorry Miss, but you know our policy, you won't be getting this back any time soon." He looks at T and asks, "What about you? Were you texting?" he then sighs. "Well, you needed to know your grades and overall rankings. Ms. V, you're ranked 62 out of the 100 students. Mr. Taka, you're 84th. As for you." He looked at Ganku. "Congratulations, you're number 29."

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosanders Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:55 pm

"Texting? I don't even own a cellphone" said Taka.He looked at Roger."You called me about my rankings? As if I actually cared..." said Taka a little dissapointed
Gosanders
Gosanders
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:56 pm

*Glups* "I'm sorry ......" Sudenly she shouts " PLEASE GIVE ME THE BIGGEST PUNISHMENT YOU HAVE!! " then she says again in a low voice :" Its my fault I sent a text to mister Taka, Please destroy my cell phone give me the biggest punishment and don't give me anything to eat for a few days if you want you can put me cleaning the bathrooms, sleep there, take my bed, Everything... I never should have done this. " then venus thinks for her self " I'm a Shame, I can't have friends or share any feelings its always a trouble for me, it's my fault... why.. Why... Why my desteny is so rude... I feel so bad... I can't even breath good now.. " Then she makes a sad face and waiting for the punishment.
Venus
Venus
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:05 pm

Ganku who was groing tired of the childish behavior of the other two students in the room, was more than happy when roger interupted there annoying texting and announced the grades. Then he stoped and listened to the outbreak of the other student "dam, whats wrong with that kid... kinda feel bad for them if there that unstable... ugh, great now i feel guilty. Well not that guilty. So 29th eh? well top 33% of the school, thats pretty good, im happy with that. Now.. why do i smell pizza? eh... i should stop skiping breakfast..."
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:17 pm

"Don't lie, Mr. Taka. And no need for an attitude. Mr. Taka, give me your cell phone. Ms. V, go to your room and you shall stay there. Only exit if need be, for hygenic reasons and the likes. I see you two are both trouble students, and know that we have a very low tolerance here, you may have been here for a while but we won't accept misbehavior, we can expell you like that." He shook his head. "I'm dissapointed."

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:20 pm

"No Please.. It isnt taka fault.. " Venus begins crying and opens the door runing to her room to suffer a big pain of not beeing able to reach a good ranking.
Venus
Venus
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosanders Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:21 pm

"Roger don't punish her...It's all my fault anyways I got her detention by talking to her,I texted her first If you are to punish anyone harshly it is me." replied Taka."I won't stand here and let one of my friends fall because of my stupidity if she can go free her whole day I will gladly take all resposibility" said Taka once more looking at Venus.Taka then gave Roger his cell phone without struggle
Gosanders
Gosanders
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:27 pm

(( I'm already on my room, don't look at me xD )) Venus on her room cry s sadly thinking on her past and on her promise to be a good pupil, and forget her past about her evil father. Venus goes to her bag and grabs a diamond box, inside of it there was her mother (who was killed by her father) Amulet , then she talks to it : " I'm sorry mother... I failed.. I shoul've not talk to that boy.. Now I am in a bad ranking, I am a shame to the family, I'm sorry. " Then a Tear from Venus eye falls on the diamond box.
Venus
Venus
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Ganku who is groing more and more annoyed by the two students both claiming blame, sighs and asks politely "Mr. Roger, can i be dissmissed? or is there something else?"
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:21 pm

"Of course Mr. Ganku. As for you, don't try to be a hero Mr. Taka, it won't work very well. Now please go into your room, if I catch you sneaking out, the next level of punishment is expulsion."

6:00 PM, the day is wrapping up, but a large car pulls up outside of Wammy's. Naturally all of the students are intrigued and rush towards the door to see what's going on. ((Here's where things may pick up~))

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosanders Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Taka heard a commotion coming from outside the door 'Dammit something good happens and of course I'm left out...AHA! Nah if I leave I get expelled if I had a reason to talk to Roger something...If I had a way to contact him at all....'thought Taka.

((Do i have a way of contacting roger?))
Gosanders
Gosanders
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Venus heard a big noise coming from outside the door, she tough for her self " What's that noise.. Oh man.. I'm scared. " Quickly she places the diamond box on her bag and trys to find her cell-phone to call Taka but suddenly by a flash she remembers that Roger took her cell-phone. She was now really scared. She was curious, but to shy. And she knew roger would punish her if she gets out of her room.
So she just sit on a corner of her room waiting for things to pass.
Venus
Venus
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Ganku who had been lying in his room, since there wasn't anything else to do, he got up becasue he heard a comotion of students rushing to the doors. Ganku raising from his bed and making sure his sheets on the bed had no wrinkles left his room and headed downstairs at his own easy pace. He thought "Geez what's with the stampede? is there an icecream truck or something? geez... i've missed enough these few days i might aswell check it out." As he made his way to the front doors, he looked into the crowd of gathering students to see if he could spot anyone he could talk too.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:08 pm

Ama being a complete idiot and staying up too late last night and made herself pretty ill made her way down the hall toward's Rodger's office to appologize and get what she missed if that's what needed to be done."To think I miss one day of class after we're told to step up our game..darn my health." She noticed the group of kids looking at something and shruged deciding to join the crowd.
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-23

http://abiteofjapan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Ganku having failed spoting anyone all that interesting notices a new comer to the crowd of annoying children. He thinks "eh... what's her name again? Ama something? yeah something like that. She alway's seems interesting atleast, she'll also be a break from these sweaty litle brats im stuck standing by." Ganku slowly works his way through the exited children until he stands beside Ama. "How's it going?" he asked with a small smile.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Kira was in the back of the crowd, waiting to see what was happening. Roger made his way through the crowd, and towards the door. He opened it, and a flood of children came rushing out, but sticking to the front of the Wammy's House. As he approached the car, the window rolled down, and he stood talking with the driver for a bit, all of the students were curious as to what he was saying.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next