DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A to Z {Roleplay}

+6
Xiar
Kenji Saioji
Omnis
Chib
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Admin Old
10 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A to Z {Roleplay} - Page 9 Empty Re: A to Z {Roleplay}

Post by Omnis Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:46 pm

"then say it was a lie!" Omnis mumbled in a voice that only Taka could hear.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosanders Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:49 pm

"NO IT'S TRUE I WILL NEVER LIE!" Yelled Taka Triumphently!"Omnis Loves Venus!" said Taka one more time still wincing at the pain from the biting
Gosanders
Gosanders
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Omnis bites down a little harder, and he's pretty sure he tasted a little blood. He mumbled, "I'll bite down even harder if you don't tell them!"
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosanders Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:53 pm

"Dammit get off me" said Taka in pain.Quickly enough he couldn't bear it so he took the boy flipped him over his shoulder and onto the ground.Holding his shoulder in pain he walked over and stuck his hand out to help him up.
Gosanders
Gosanders
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:54 pm

As Taka reaches for Omnis, Omnis says, "You made a huge mistake..." And he starts biting Taka's hand as well, nearly as hard.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosanders Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Taka quickly remembered the fake hand he was dying to use all day so when Omnis bit hard enough he pulled back and let the hand come off and let out a very FAKE but belivable scream
Gosanders
Gosanders
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:58 pm

When Omnis found out it was a fake hand, he had no reason to hold back. He bit clean through the rubber and spit the smaller chunks at Taka...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosanders Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:00 pm

Taka started laughing and after that decided to tease omnis just a little.He walked over to Venus and said "Hey you okay" but made it seem like something that only Omnis would get mad at.
Gosanders
Gosanders
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:02 pm

Omnis started baring his teeth as Taka just walked away from him, he also started to growl at Taka. "That wasn't a nice thing to say about me... Taka..." He said Taka's name with a bit of scorn. "I'm going to get you later... I hope you remember that..."
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:05 pm

"Morons." Kira thought. "They'll never get anywhere in life, I swear it..." She spun around and headed towards her room, as at this point it was already getting late.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosanders Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:19 pm

'Im bored' Taka thought to himself.'Ah well if anything important happens I'll find out later' though Taka again heading away from the scene to his room
Gosanders
Gosanders
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Ganku was lying in his bed and throwing his tennis ball against the ceiling was thinking about the earlier events "Geez L, i get it, your a big shot around here, this place probobly wouldnt be around if it weren't for you... but still... so many of these litle kids see you coming and they expect you to perform miracles for them. Then when you leave and nothing happends in there sad litle lives there crushed... ugh.. no point thinking about all this now is there." Then he got up from his bed carefully took off his trench coat and folded it neatly and lied it on his dresser. He then grabbed his Novel "Twenty Years later" and continued to read from where he had previously left off.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:07 pm

Omnis was stroking Tenshi while thinking of ways to get back at Taka... "Okay... let's see..." Omnis has already gotten back at Taka for so many things, but he wanted to do something x10 worse then any of those... He even kept a file of pranks to pull on Taka. He's already gone through a lot of plans so far... but he has one that will do perfectly. "Oh, this one will be too good." He then starts laughing evily, but stops, knowing he looks foolish. "I'll do it tommarow..."
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosanders Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Taka was walking and thought well knew omnis was going to do something stupid so he ran to his room got a bucket,filled it with water and just kept it there so it turned cold.'Heh when omnis gets up tomorrow he's gonna have the coldest feeling EVER' thought Taka.But that was only the first step,when the bucket falls so does the cat food which has a special type of powder making the cat crazy for the food and scratching omnis up so bad.'Damn this plan is too good' thought Taka while getting the powdered cat food.
Gosanders
Gosanders
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:00 pm

"But first, let's have a bit of mild fun..." Omnis then takes a bag of candy from his private stash and puts it in front of Taka's door, He then rushes back to his own room before he woke anyone. He did a few things to the candy, which he knew would get the better of whoever ate it. He didn't care who ate it, but he hoped that Taka did. After he came back to room, he thanked Tenshi for letting him borrow her catnip, and he put his extreamly hot hot-sauce bottle back on the table. "Now we wait..."

Last edited by Omnis on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosanders Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:03 pm

Taka heard something at his door walked out and saw candy."Candy? what the...Who the hell left Candy? Psh screw it." said Taka to himself 'I dunno but it looks good though....Nah' thought Taka.'Maybe I should give some to omnis as a peace offering' thought Taka.'Yeah tomorrow I'll give some to Omnis as a truce' thought Taka once more
Gosanders
Gosanders
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:58 am

Kira stood outside Omnis' door, around midnight. She knocked a few times, and stood waiting for some sort of response.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:21 pm

Omnis hears someone knock at his door, and (like any normal human being would do) opens it, only to find Ms. K at his door. "Oh, hi... Can I help you?" He says with a bit of sleepy curiosity.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:25 pm

Kenji was sound asleep, for he wanted to get a good rest. There was speakings of L, and he wanted to know all of what it was about.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:35 pm

Ganku who had just finished his novel and was sitting around wondering what to do, thought "Geez... its the midle of the knight and i ahve nothing to do... sleeping is not an option... such a waste of time. if i want to sleep i'll do that in history class. hmm maybe i'l head to the library." With that thought wraped up he stood up, made sure everything was in its place and he exited his room towards the library.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:33 pm

"Yes, can you maybe do me a favour..." she trailed off. "Shut the bloody hell up, and stay in your bedroom at night. Some people are trying to sleep." she slammed the door closed, then began a walk back to her room.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Ganku who had made his way to the library after passing the dorms was thinking "wow... they sure dont understand the quiet part... if your gonna stay up atleast do it subtlely enough... evil laughter definetly gets attention... wierd kids." He walked into the library silently and looked around, after making sure no one was there he made his way to a book shelve and took out a collection of Chauncers Tales. He looked up once again making sure no one was watching and he sat down in teh corner quietly and began reading.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:31 pm

Omnis stares at the shut door. "Alright then... I didn't think I was that loud..." Omnis then colapses on the bed and waits for tomarrow.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:59 pm

In the morning, class was normal. It was lunch time.
Kira entered the library, and skimmed through the books. She quickly sidestepped looking for a particular book, with no luck.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Ganku who had stayed the rest of the night in the library and sneaked out of the library before anyone saw him there, was eating lunch. He stil carried his book on chauncers tales taht he kept hiden in his trench coat that he grabed from his room before class started. He didnt bother signing it out since he figured no one would miss it for a few days. Ganku finished his lunch and took his knife and started playing the knife hand game. where you place your hand flat on a surface and you stab the knife inbetween the fingers repetidly as fast as you can. He thought while doing this "Man that morning class was boring. I think i got most of it though, last thing i need is to slack off too much and get people on my back to wrok harder. eek that one was close, almost lost your index finger ganku, should stop letting your mind wander. man i love this game, the only good thing my dad taught me it seems."
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next