DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Moments in RP

+10
Kizer
xXSilverXx
Amon-Ra
Strife-jin
W
Ganku
Chib
Giovanni
Xiar
Hex147
14 posters

Go down

Golden Moments in RP Empty Golden Moments in RP

Post by Hex147 Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:37 pm

I'm curious, does anyone have any favorite RP characters or ingenious RP moments they'd like to share? Like, that time you saved that newbies butt by turning his dumb comment into a perfect plot twist, or that time you said something so amazing that you expected to be quoted for years to come =P
I have one or two, but not in DNO...not yet, anyway.
But I'm always up for a good story =]
Hex147
Hex147
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Golden Moments in RP Empty Re: Golden Moments in RP

Post by Xiar Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:09 pm

I was a Shinigami in a Wammy RP and I had three Kiras who shared one notebook--Damion, Tao, and Aang.

While they kept trying to take care of serious business, I, the Shinigami, sat in the corner.

And continually took hits off a bong, crackpipe, and doobie roll.

Epic.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:50 am

I was L and my taskforce were being killed off one by one. I had my suspicions which turned out to be correct.
The kira in my TF was like Crap and tried to leave L's room but couldnt.(NOT RK). I lulz and shot him. Whats even better was that he had 2 DN's on him and a note saying that all 3 Kiras should meet at Kaiburas house. I got some random on my TF and arrested them.
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:57 pm

It was a while ago now, but there was an epic time where I was the Shinigami, and my Kira (Greed) joined the task force, and seduced L (Aki), and told me to give him the eyes the moment he took her mask off. You can guess the rest.
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:46 pm

its been a while, so teh details ar a bit fizzy, but this is what happened. Zarkus was L, i believe greed was his W, and litle boy was his assasin police dude. I was M, and i created this rp in which kai who was kira, was the son of teh largest king pin in japan and who was killed by L, and then me and kai took down Zarkus and, i remeber i killed LB in the police station... good times.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:01 pm

Back in the days of Death Note: Online, when the army of RKers were still around, and when the KHS was still in the womb of its mother, me and Lelouch were having a large rivalry. This moment looked pretty epic, because when Lelouch had GM powers, he teleported me and him on two seperate buildings. Then, we turned on "The World" on youtube and watched eachother on the buildings.

Erm ... well ... it DID look epic at the time. There were a lot of people watching us, wondering what we were doing.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Golden Moments in RP Empty Teh most epic RP evah!

Post by Strife-jin Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:20 am

Lol...well there was this time when I started off with no role (obviously not a biggie, since there were over 20 people on...so I didnt really care) I was determined to make my own role.

Anyways, my first thought was to kill Kira and take his deathnote...but it would've taken forever without a gun...so I worked my way into L's task force (The L was Yamato at the time)...man that was the most paranoid L I ever saw. Anyways, I followed commands and while I was "working" for L, I was sending messages to Kira, through Sakura TV (By dropping notebooks that had information written in them, in STV)

By the time my plan was in motion, I had three people with me against L and all of us were currently in his Task Force, The last note I left at Sakura TV was played and said:

Kira, do you not want to take down L...are you afraid? Let me tell you this, if you want to kill L, call me [Insert Cell-phone number here] and we will destroy him together

He responded with a text...and even killed several people to prove he's Kira. After I told him where to meet me and when I saw a person there I asked him if he was kira...he replyed "No, I'm not" Than to make sure, I called Kira's phone, and sure enough the dude's phone pinged

Anyways, I lead him to a room, and told the other guy to deliver a message to Sakura TV...so it was just me and Kira in the room. I got Kira to tell me how he killed, and then killed him with the most epic RP ever..

Long Story Short, I screwed L over and he got arrested later and shot (For killing people and keeping them in jail so long), the group that was helping me got screwed over, and then with the notebook, I made the previous Kira's corpse walk over to police HQ and blow his brains out (Again)...it was the most epic moment ever, and all I had to do was mindscrew like three people.

Strife-jin
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Golden Moments in RP Empty Golden Roleplay Moments

Post by Amon-Ra Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:46 pm

I am going to post three different times where I have had a "golden moment".

Situation One (1):
L: Ra (Me) & Kira: Kenji

I was standing outside my office when the Shinigami drops a piece of the Death Note on the floor. I pick it up, and he motions me to follow him. I follow him to Kenji's "base", which was an apartment. I meet Kenji and a henchman of his. Kenji hands me the Death Note while explaining how to use it. Kenji sends his henchman and me to Sakura Television, because he wants us to message the local authorities. I trick Kenji's henchman into entering the library, and I arrest the henchman there. After wards, I enter Kenji's base, tell him the henchman is at Sakura Television, and arrest Kenji.

End of Round: I burnt the Death Note and befriended the Shinigami, which was followed by a server reboot.

Situation Two (2):
L: Yamato & Kira: Kitami (?)

I am role playing as a defense attorney for Schnz, whom L arrests for hiding stolen money. I defend him in court, and I prove his innocence with evidence, however, Kira kills Schnz before I can win the case. L sets a trap to prove Kira needs a name and a face by using Schnz as bait. Enraged, my character goes on a homicidal rampage with the intent of removing L and Kira. I kill four different civilians while threatening L and Kira with broadcasts on Sakura Television, however, they do not budge. I plot to kill L, and I try to kill him multiple times.

-Attempt Number One (1): I hand L a survey, and I tell him to write the answers in a journal. I attempt to kill him, when he has to leave, because he has to appear at court.

-Attempt Number Two (2): I enter L's room after seeming him leave it. I find Hikari in the room, and I am prepare myself to kill her, however, several people enter the room before I reveal my weapon. The player base bombards L's room, and I take my leave.

I give up on killing L. I return to killing civilians. I find a player at Sakura Television, and I shoot the player to death, however, the player is L.

End of Round: L complains about my kill on O.O.C., and the round is declared my win. The server is rebooted.

Situation Three (3):
L: Hikari & Kira: Ra (Me)

I team up with Hidiugia, who leaves the server shortly after. I call L out with kills, and feed L information with my kills to boost L's ego. The plan works according to plan, however, L becomes too paranoid to approach. I create a plan involving my Shinigami. I have the Shinigami draw a picture of L while L retrieves a message I made Beyond Birthday leave for her. The Shinigami hands me the flawless picture, and I have Britney Spears broadcast the picture with explanations of L's current base. This gives me a reason to approach L.

End of Round: The server is rebooted before anyone sees the picture.
Amon-Ra
Amon-Ra
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:00 pm

Amon-Ra wrote:Situation Two (2):
L: Yamato & Kira: Kitami (?)

Kitami was indeed Kira that round, but I don't think anyone noticed that I actually made two for the lulz, and then they unexpectedly met up... lulz were had.
Best part is, the second one had the eyes, and caused much confusion for Kitami, because I never told him how they work.
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by xXSilverXx Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:13 pm

Lol Strife the REAL L was never arrested. I posed as L, i changed my alias and went to the barber. I was the one that you met at the school and arrested. With that we had enough evidence to bust you but we couldnt find you so yeah. And i also was the one who showed up to court and left

xXSilverXx
Tier 0
Tier 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:39 am

And "I" Was the Judge. Who won 2 oscars for their performance.
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Golden Moments in RP Empty Mindscrewed L

Post by Strife-jin Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:48 pm

L, well all I'm saying is that I used L to get to Kira, and then when I had Kira which was indeed, who you say he was (but with a million other alias's) I took of my mask to make him trust me, got him to tell me how he killed, and then blew his life away.

Lol, that round was my win, because Crox killed L....Yamato told me himself, that he died. Even if you guys had enough evidence to find me, I changed my alias, had like 5 fake id's with me (all taken from other people who died), and completely redid my entire look. The only way that I would've lost that round was if the other kira that was supposedly there would've killed me (There was seriously another kira?)

Strife-jin
Tier 0
Tier 0

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:11 pm

I stared at L with the intent to kill within the cornea of my eye. I smiled, the face paint around my lips somewhat crusting off. L looked over at me, wondering what a mime was doing in his office. I tilted my head, pulling out what appeared to be a Wasp Knife. Within seconds, my fist had tightened upon the hilt of the knife. If the knife were to impale L, the juices within the Wasp Knife would freeze his organs.

I ran towards the still-confused L. His associate who had apparently been sleeping had awoken. Pulling out a gun, he fired repeatedly towards me and L. Before I could reach L, his associate had accidently shot L to death. (Apparently L's and my name looked alike).

I turned, towards the man who had been suprised about who he killed. I quickly took the gun I had concealed in my clothing and fired several rounds at the man before escaping the scene. The Death Note, as well as L's identity was mine.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Golden Moments in RP Empty Fun

Post by Kizer Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Me and Omnis started an Organzation and did good and bad things, we did bad things to L,and kira,but at one point we helped kira!
Kizer
Kizer
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2009-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:36 pm

Kizer wrote:Me and Omnis started an Organzation and did good and bad things, we did bad things to L,and kira,but at one point we helped kira!

The only reason we helped kira is because we distracted N from the kira case... then I got booted for logging so I could keep getting a cool cloak.... It was my first time getting booted for logging -_-
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eijin-Suzaku Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Guah, I'm sure everyone has more then just one golden moments.. I know i've had plenty. Though, i'll always remeber the epic side roleplay that started small.. Shortly after esculated to be even bigger. The EijiXChrisy RP, which i'm sure almost none of you guys remeber now. Still after that, it made me realize that I completely love to RP. Basically, a love story which involved many of the actual roles. About a couple who longed for peace, such thing was only an idea as they were forced with so many trials and obsticles. Even so, they had many allies that came to their aid. Such as, Matt (K-Sama) and Lulu. These trials, they had to face was Kira,M, and even L. Being accused of wrong doings they were completely on the run, With almost no places to hide. Many times they tried to prove their innocents, yet everything just twisted. This RP lasted in not just one round, but multiple rounds. At the very end, Eiji and Chrisy were free. At the cost of some of their friends. After that, I haven't done a happy ending since.

HANG on.. Was this.. from the grave..??

Last edited by Eijin-Suzaku on Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : HOLD UP was this a dead.. topic?!)
Eijin-Suzaku
Eijin-Suzaku
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2009-03-18

http://www.myspace.com/aznlaoboi5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:47 am

This was a totally epic side roleplay. Kai was Sakura T.V and I was his new reporter. We were away getting our new top scoop when we realize that Leon is on Sakura T.V. He manages to work it perfectly. We rush to the library so we can call the Emmy people to check Leon out. They get rickrolled and call Michael Jackson by mistake. They then check out the T.V and see Leon doing a perfect job, them having to lose their job. They hid in an apartment then planned to strike Leon and the S.T.V cast. They check Sakura T.V again only to see Leon dropping their profiles in the most wanted list, causing Kai and Kenji to lose to a dog. The one quote they said before they lost was "Atleast we didn't lose to someone stupid...We lost to a genius."
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:37 am

Eijin-Suzaku wrote:

No, the most recent post before yesterday's was march 27. It was two days from death.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Eijin-Suzaku Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:17 pm

Xiar wrote:
Eijin-Suzaku wrote:

No, the most recent post before yesterday's was march 27. It was two days from death.

I thought I was messin it up,dude. +Thanks
Eijin-Suzaku
Eijin-Suzaku
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2009-03-18

http://www.myspace.com/aznlaoboi5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:54 am

Please keep on topic-- any off topicness in the future will result in an infraction.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down