DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A to Z {Roleplay}

+6
Xiar
Kenji Saioji
Omnis
Chib
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Admin Old
10 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A to Z {Roleplay} - Page 2 Empty Re: A to Z {Roleplay}

Post by Chib Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:07 am

Glancing around, Momo decided to grab a seat before the last few were taken, and wondered why Roger had made such a big deal about bringing the whole house here just to tell them their grades, surely this was something more important, and their academic performance was somehow a factor in it...
Spoiler:
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:27 pm

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt for me to just.. put these up here..." Roger said, as he got up, and tacked a big poster to the wall. It said everyone's grades.

Ms. A
-x-
Math: B-
English: A-
History: A+
Science: A
Chemestry: A
Art: A+
P.E.: A
Average: 93.5
Comments: Wonderful job Ms. A. You just need a little work here and there, and you'll be perfect.

Ms. K
-x-
Math: A+
English: A+
History: B+
Art: A+
P.E.: A+
Average: 96.8
Comments: Very good job Ms. K. Try to work on your history grade, though.

Mr.S
-x-
History: A
Art: D
Average: 92.1
Comments: You did very well Mr. S. Your grade in art brought down your average, though... Abstract art, Mr. S, isn't dumping buckets of paint on an easal.

Mr.Z
-x-
English: B
History: A-
Chemestry: A+
Art: C-
Average: 91.4
Comments: Not too bad. Your chemestry is especially impressive, but you should awfully work on your art...

Ms.M
-x-
Math: A-
History: A
Science: A+
Chemestry: A+
Art: A
P.E.: D-
Average: 91.4
Comments: Spectacular work in all of your academic subjects, though your grade in Physical Education isn't too impressive.

Mr.O
-x-

Math: B-
English: B-
History: A-
Science: A-
Art: B-
P.E.: B+
Average: 86.0
Comments: Please the see me after the meeting so we can discuss an extra help curriculum to increase your average. And no, Mr. O. The moon is not made of cheese.

Overall Rankings:
Ms. K - 2nd
Ms. A - 4th
Mr. S - 7th
Mr. Z - 18th
Ms. M - 20st
Mr. O - 72nd

As soon as Roger sat back down, Kira approached the board. "Second..." Kira mumbled under her breath. she looked at the name above hers. "He beat me again." she said softly, as she read her grades.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Kenji glanced up at the grades. "Seventh...WOO!" he thinks to himself. "Seventh out of all of them...I'm slowly inching closer to success." he thinks. He looks at Ms. A and Ms. K. "They beat me for now, but I'll do better." he thinks to himself smirking. "So anyway, Seventh isn't too bad. I mean...At least I beat Mr. O by a long shot." he thinks happily as he returns to flipping his pen.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:11 pm

"72nd?!" Omnis says with a groan, "Just my luck..." he says with a frown. 'I should have tried harder if I really wanted to find her... I need to stop daydreaming...' ((wait, I said the moon is made of cheese?))
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:31 pm

((Well, who knows, you may have with those grades xD Also be sure to check your grades before leaving~))

"Now, once all of you have seen your grades, please come outside, as we have a very special graduation this year. As you know, every year, the students we believe are ready to go off and live a life outside of Wammy's House have been chosen.. But I'll wait until we go outside to give that speech." Roger smiled as he rose from his desk and began outside.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Kenji gets up from his chair. "Hope this speech isn't too boring..." he thinks to himself as he pushes in his chair and gets up, following Roger. "I wonder who will be advancing..." he thinks in deep thought as he looks at the others. "These are my competition...The ones I will beat!" he thought happily leaving the door.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:40 pm

Omnis watches everyone else leave and he stays with Roger in the waiting room like he asked... He turns around to see that Tenshi has gone somewhere else as she usually does.

Last edited by Omnis on Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Kira walked out of the room, towards the front. Strangely enough, in a matter of fifteen minutes the front of Wammy's was transformed from a big field into the ideal place for a graduation ceremony. She waited near the door with the rest of the students.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:51 pm

Ama glanced up at the objected holding their rankings."4th...I guess it works." she shruged a bit dissappointed that she wasn't higher." But look at the loser who got 72nd" she muttered and smirked following the group heading outside.
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-23

http://abiteofjapan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:03 pm

Omnis looks at the people smirking as they look at the rankings, knowing they're laughing at him, and decides to see Roger later about bringing up his average. Omnis walks out the door to the ceremony and sees Tenshi waiting at the door, "What are you doing here?" Omnis says, "Do you have any idea how much trouble I'll get in if people know about you?" but Tenshi just meows in response, and Omnis just sighs, "Fine, just wait at the room." He says, shooing Tenshi off, and she jumps off onto a tree from an open window. "She won't be at the room..." He says, as he makes his way to the ceremony.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:22 pm

"Alright everybody. Please take a seat." Roger said, as he approached a podium. "We have all of the final year graduates, and we also have one very special student graduating early... " Roger smiled, and Kira's eyes widened. "He... damn it, damn it, damn it all..."

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:30 pm

"A special student huh?" Omnis said inquisitively, clearly having recovered from his earlier dissapointment. 'To bad it can't be me...' he thought in the deep corner of his mind.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Kenji wanders over to the first row. He grabs one of the front seats, then sits down and happily waits for the others.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:44 pm

"I bet it's that K girl" Ama yawned boredly and waited for the results." Oh well..I'll get out of here eventually anywho"
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-23

http://abiteofjapan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:55 pm

((For whoever isn't here we'll just say they're with us...))

K sat down in a chair and watched as Roger began. "Now, first, I am very proud to present a special student who is graduating very early." Kira looked all around at the rest of the students. "Damn it."

"This student is a young genius, and one of the earliest to graduate Wammy's..." Roger continued. "Damn it." Kira clenched her fist.

"Please come up here, Mr. J!" Roger said, as a young man approached the podium. He had red, messy hair, and a long sleeved black & white striped shirt. He was slender, and wore yellow goggles on his forehead. "Oh, hey." he said in the microphone as he approached the podium. "God damn it..." Kira glared at the man at the podium.

He began a long speech, and nobody really paid attention. After the man sat back into his seat, Roger introduced the other graduates. Kira knew none so she just sat there. 

Last edited by Kira on Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:59 pm

Kenji watches as others graduate. "Heh...Figured I wasn't going to make it early." he thinks to himself. "But...I'll make it next time! I'll be one of them!" he says looking over at the people graduating. "I will...Be one of them. Just you wait." he says to himself smirking with pride.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:18 pm

"Good for him" Omnis thinks out loud. 'He deserved it... unlike me...'
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:29 pm

As all of the students graduating were gone, Roger told them to go inside as he made an announcement to the current students. "Twenty students have graduated, leaving Wammy's House with now Eighty children. However, amongst these eighty, we must find out the true top students. It's more important now than ever, this upcoming month. Today, for the rest of the day, there will be no classes." The whole of Wammy's House cheered. "However I do wish to see a few particular students before everybody runs..." he trailed off. "Ms. A, Ms. K, Ms. M, Mr. S, Mr. O, Mr. Z, please come into my office." He said.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:31 pm

"What more could he want from me?" Omnis wondered out loud. He looked up and saw Tenshi crawling down from a branch opening his room's window. "There she goes..." and he moves on to Roger's office. As he goes down the hall, he stops short, feeling a bit dizzy. 'You won't miss them...' said a girl's voice in his head. "What- What is this?" 'Why onee-san?! Why did you kill them?!' And it all flashed away as quickly as it came. "Wha- What was that?..." Omnis said, but he shrugged it off and continued on to Roger's office.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:07 pm

"What could Roger want with me?" Kenji thinks to himself. "Mr. O was called also...This cant be good then." he thinks to himself sighing. He enters the building, then turns to Rogers office. He waits outside Rogers door, then waits for the others to come. "Well, I hope it's not something bad." he thinks to himself as he leans near the door, waiting.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:10 pm

Omnis walks into Roger's office holding his head as if he had a head ache, but he tried to ignore it as much as posible. "Hi..." He said weakly to Mr. S as he entered the room. He sat down and continued to hold his head.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:32 pm

"Please take a seat." Roger motioned to a row of chairs in front of his desk.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:37 pm

"I don't mean to sound rude Roger, but what is this about?" Omnis says, holding his head. "Accually, never mind, you're probably going to say what it is anyway..."
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:37 pm

Kenji enters that room. He takes the bottom most seat, looking at the others. "If these are my competition...I'll just have to win." he thinks to himself as he grabs the chair out. He takes a seat then pushes his chair back in.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:01 pm

"Well, you're all here for different reasons, actually." Roger explained. K still lingered outside, she didn't want to go in yet.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next