DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!]

+33
Chrisseren
Pensuke
Zyclin
Chet
Ilyo
Getseui
Kotaro Aizawa
Kaibura
The Ghost
Makashi,Riku
The Legendary Kersh
Ganku
Rhyden
Date Masamune
Hideaki Ito
Gosanders
Blue
Venus
NegativeSoul
Gabe
Roxie
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Chib
Eijin-Suzaku
Mysterious Nate
Damion de Lioncourt
Cuddles von Rebel
Kenji Saioji
Kizer
Xiar
Omnis
Giovanni
Admin Old
37 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!] Empty Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!]

Post by Admin Old Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:42 am

All of the normal rules apply to this thread. However, since it has no topic, somebody has to start one. It can sway from topic to topic, so it's unlikely you can recieve an infraction for off-topicness. This topic is just to chat: like the chatbox, but with people who aren't online when you are too! Please read over the rules, and post away!

Last edited by Kira on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!] Empty Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!]

Post by Giovanni Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:52 pm

Does anyone know if the chicken OR the egg came first? I personally think it was the chicken.
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!] Empty Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!]

Post by Omnis Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:55 pm

Sorrow Carmine wrote:Does anyone know if the chicken OR the egg came first? I personally think it was the chicken.

I agree, If not, where the hell did the egg come from? Susan Boyle?
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Omnis wrote:
Sorrow Carmine wrote:Does anyone know if the chicken OR the egg came first? I personally think it was the chicken.

Wow, what the hell Omnis. xD
I think the Chicken, because what would warm the egg?

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Kira wrote:
Omnis wrote:

Wow, what the hell Omnis. xD
I think the Chicken, because what would warm the egg?

I think it is mostly Evolution, one f'd up cell ended turning into a freaking bird with feathers due to mistakes in the DNA Replication, no egg involved The egg just came around as a nitch in the evolution somehow
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:56 pm

Obviously they both arrived at the same time on the 9:45 flight from New York, off the Air Force One after it took a few celebratory laps around the Statue of Liberty.

Defense Department fails yet again.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:58 pm

Xiar wrote:Obviously they both arrived at the same time on the 9:45 flight from New York, off the Air Force One after it took a few celebratory laps around the Statue of Liberty.

Where the hell did that come from? ._. then again, off-topicness doesn't matter here
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!] Empty WTF

Post by Kizer Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:58 pm

Umm okay the chickin for some reson is mentaly RETARED or somthing cuzz how did the chicken come without ab egg?
Kizer
Kizer
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2009-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:59 pm

Omnis wrote:
Xiar wrote:Obviously they both arrived at the same time on the 9:45 flight from New York, off the Air Force One after it took a few celebratory laps around the Statue of Liberty.

Where the hell did that come from? ._.
Where the hell did you come from? your mom, hahaha

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Kizer wrote:Umm okay the chickin for some reson is mentaly RETARED or somthing cuzz how did the chicken come without ab egg?

Kizer... you're retarded... I've known you for 10 years and it took me like 5 seconds to figure it out...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!] Empty ORRR

Post by Kizer Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:00 pm

The chicken elvoulved from the statue of Liberdy

Last edited by Kizer on Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kizer
Kizer
Tier 0
Tier 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:01 pm

Kira wrote:
Omnis wrote:

Where the hell did that come from? ._.
Where the hell did you come from? your mom, hahaha

"My mom" yes, but technecly, I came from the sperm of a Honduran/Spanish (Spain)/ and French guy out of the vagina of a British woman... I left Boston hospital as an infant, where I got my first glance at the outside world, so bite me...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:04 pm

Omnis wrote:
"My mom" yes, but technecly, I came from the sperm of a Honduran/Spanish (Spain)/ and French guy out of the vagina of a British woman... I left Boston hospital as an infant, where I got my first glance at the outside world, so bite me...
..oh gee THANKS for that little bit Omnis.

Also Kizer, stop spamming. That's the third time. Even though you're new its no excuse, because you should've read the rules.. you're lucky you only got 1 Infraction.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:04 pm

Kizer wrote:OKWARD!!

Your spelling and grammer sucks worse than Ozzy...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!] Empty Or should i say

Post by Kizer Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:04 pm

Okward Turtle
Kizer
Kizer
Tier 0
Tier 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:05 pm

K ok
Kizer
Kizer
Tier 0
Tier 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Kizer wrote:Okward Turtle
Since apparently you don't get it, even after the PM, I'm giving you all those Infraction points .. So far you have 5.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Kizer wrote:Okward Turtle

You should stop Dude... If you spam, you will have to deal with both K in the DNO world, and me in the real world... ._.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:07 pm

I would say the chicken came before the egg. If the chicken didn't, the egg would have not had enough warmth to actually hatch. Though it seems weird, how a chicken can come before an egg.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:09 pm

Kira wrote:
Omnis wrote:
..oh gee THANKS for that little bit Omnis.

You did sort of ask...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:11 pm

The whole "theory of evolution" thing really confuses me. I just like to think we're all here.. or the theory presented in Haruhi.

The world could've started only a few years ago, but memories were planted into people's heads, so they think they had a past, but they really didn't, and it was all an illusion.. that sounds neat. xD

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddles von Rebel Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Kira wrote:The whole "theory of evolution" thing really confuses me. I just like to think we're all here.. or the theory presented in Haruhi.

The world could've started only a few years ago, but memories were planted into people's heads, so they think they had a past, but they really didn't, and it was all an illusion.. that sounds neat. xD

That's low-grade film material right dere.

Srsly, though. The truth is, this entire world, nay, universe was created by me and my own mind and thoughts. I know this because I can't feel what anyone else is feeling, nor think or act like anyone else. Yup. I made you all. Or something. I forget where I was going with this theory. Main point is, I like, made you all.
Cuddles von Rebel
Cuddles von Rebel
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:39 pm

So you're the mother of us all. Which means you have a mangina?
Interesting theory, but I like Haruhi's better.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuddles von Rebel Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:07 pm

Only the manliest of men have a mangina. Well, them and Old Greg.

I take your compliment graciously.
Cuddles von Rebel
Cuddles von Rebel
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Cuddles von Rebel wrote:Only the manliest of men have a mangina. Well, them and Old Greg.

I take your compliment graciously.
You are welcome, because we all love the REBEL. RIGHT?
Unlike Kenji. Nobody loves Kenji. *pats Kenji*

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next