DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!]

+33
Chrisseren
Pensuke
Zyclin
Chet
Ilyo
Getseui
Kotaro Aizawa
Kaibura
The Ghost
Makashi,Riku
The Legendary Kersh
Ganku
Rhyden
Date Masamune
Hideaki Ito
Gosanders
Blue
Venus
NegativeSoul
Gabe
Roxie
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Chib
Eijin-Suzaku
Mysterious Nate
Damion de Lioncourt
Cuddles von Rebel
Kenji Saioji
Kizer
Xiar
Omnis
Giovanni
Admin Old
37 posters

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!]

Post by Admin Old Wed May 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Well, uhm, well.
I LIKE CHOCOLATE A LOT! <3
And there's a Flyleaf concert 2 hours away! And it's basically freeeee~! Kenji, you better go to it! ;-;

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!]

Post by Omnis Wed May 27, 2009 7:46 pm

*Nibbles on some chocolate and offers a new bar to K, as well as a fresh can of Coke*
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxie Wed May 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Idk how to join in on the convo, but I want to so uh . . .

Hai?

GREEN MAPLE SYRUP IS GOOD!
Roxie
Roxie
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Wed May 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Flyleaf Tickets for ten bucks...I am so going. And now a few words of randomness. Soy milk tastes Gewd.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed May 27, 2009 10:21 pm

YAY.
I better see you there, okay?

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Wed May 27, 2009 10:31 pm

Suddenly AKi wishes to go see Avenged Sevenfold agian U-U
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-23

http://abiteofjapan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed May 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Aki should.. wait.. AKi = in.. michigan? How far is that from NJ?

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Wed May 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Roughly 12 hours xD
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed May 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Ugh god dammit D: It woulda been sooo awesome.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Thu May 28, 2009 12:37 am

WOOT. Just got back from Computer Science State competition, guys! Got 14th place out of 25 competitors in my conference. I'm pretty proud of myself--everyone ahead of me and over half of the people behind me were seniors. There were only 4 Juniors competing in all of the contest myself included, and I was leading them by a fair bit.

Next year. First place. Oh yeah.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Thu May 28, 2009 5:48 am

What the hell is a computer science exhibition? Was there snacks?
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu May 28, 2009 8:40 am

Wait, so what the crud is that? Sciency computer state... thing. <<;
I really don't feel like going to school. I wish summer would come so I could sleep in all the time...

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Thu May 28, 2009 4:19 pm

sleep.....need...-dies-

I hardly get any
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Thu May 28, 2009 5:13 pm

You could try closing your eyes, that always helps me out when I need sleep
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Thu May 28, 2009 5:36 pm

I think about Health when I try to sleep. It bores me so much...So I just fall asleep if I make up a lecture about how the body works. Usually halfway into it I fall asleep.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Thu May 28, 2009 6:51 pm

We have a program called UIL here in Texas--it encompasses all academic and sports events in public schools, from football to basketball and baseball all the way to mathematics and science.

One of the academic competitions is Computer Science. You answer questions about the nature of computers, translate binary into decimal and hexadecimal and perform mathematical calculations on it, work through Java code and find the returns and outputs, and tell why or why not a bit of code will or will not compile.

The courses in school that allow you to be on the team are Pre-AP Computer Science, AP Computer Science A, and AP Computer Science AB. Only sophomores and above (grade 10+) can take Pre-AP and you must take it before taking A, and you must take A before taking AB.

Next year, the College Board is eliminating the AB course due to a "lack of interest" around the country, so the only two will be Pre-AP and APCS A.

The seniors I spoke of who did better than me were in the AB course. There were only four juniors in the competition, meaning that of those in the 'A' course, I was the best among them and even beat out a fair bit of the seniors in the AB course.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxie Thu May 28, 2009 10:43 pm

Xiar sounds smart x.O; *got lost at some parts of that post*

But wow. I'm sorry to hear.. In a way I can relate. The fine arts area at our school is getting its budget cut (again). ;_;

Then again, I guess I don't go to that school anymore..

IT'S REALLY FRICKING WEIRD BEING A GRADUATE. JUST SO YOU KNOW. -.O;
Roxie
Roxie
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Fri May 29, 2009 1:38 am

Ehm..I understood that, and... I awfully think I shouldn't comment, so I'm not gonna <.<;; It's just... that and the dice... is kinda...

You get where I'm going with this. -_-

Also, on a random note, in Tuesday I get to fence in class! Yay! I <3 Fencing. Anyone besides me (excluding Kai, I already know he does) fence?

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Fri May 29, 2009 1:40 am

Super nerdy? Bah, that's what I call myself.

Comment away.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Fri May 29, 2009 8:41 am

Not quite what I was thinking, and I'll keep it to myself in which case.
Anyway, bleh. I really don't feel like going to school. It's pouring outside.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Fri May 29, 2009 11:13 am

I don't fence often, but I have done on occassion and I tend to be pretty good.
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Fri May 29, 2009 12:00 pm

I once was fencing foil and got stabbed under my mask, right into my neck. In the middle of a competition. It counted.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Fri May 29, 2009 12:18 pm

I fence... Although I havn't done it for a few weeks... =_= Thinking of it now, I have someone to get back at... *Walks away with rapier*
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:11 pm

This dies too much! No! Live, dammit!

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:23 pm

I have to say, K, I like the way the Forum has been done... again...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next