DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!]

+33
Chrisseren
Pensuke
Zyclin
Chet
Ilyo
Getseui
Kotaro Aizawa
Kaibura
The Ghost
Makashi,Riku
The Legendary Kersh
Ganku
Rhyden
Date Masamune
Hideaki Ito
Gosanders
Blue
Venus
NegativeSoul
Gabe
Roxie
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Chib
Eijin-Suzaku
Mysterious Nate
Damion de Lioncourt
Cuddles von Rebel
Kenji Saioji
Kizer
Xiar
Omnis
Giovanni
Admin Old
37 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!] - Page 36 Empty Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!]

Post by Omnis Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:04 pm

I HAVE PROOF THAT GABRIEL IS, IN FACT, A WITCH!!!

On MSN:
Omnis says:
xD
You're on a computer... and you ask me for info?
HE BE A WITCH

Gabriel says:
.... apparently.

PROOF I TELLZ YA!!!
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!] - Page 36 Empty Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!]

Post by Ganku Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:37 pm

the only true way of tell if he's a witch is to weigh him, and if he weighs more than a duck, he's a witch!
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:19 pm

*weighs Gabe, the result being equal to or greater than Kenji* GANKU'S RIGHT, HE BE A WITCH!!!

*burns Gabe alive*
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Pensuke Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:13 am

If Omnis can weigh Gabe and burn him alive without the use of tools... Wouldn't that make Omnis a witch too!?!?
Pensuke
Pensuke
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:04 pm

Indeed he is, Pen! Fetch the Auto-Shotgun and turn your flashlight off, I'm-a try to cr0wn 'im...
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:29 pm

So... now that Chib has brung up L4D, I guess it's safe to take a load of pills.
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:44 pm

Better grab everything you can.
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:57 pm

.... Hunter got Omnis... what do we do now? Can we just leave him? And... not rescue him later on? -Takes Machete and Shotgun and throws a boomer bile on Omnis and watches the stampede.-
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:48 pm

I dont like that plan simply because i'll end up the one that went abck to grab a gun and now cant catch up with the group cuase theirs a horde eating omnis that is blocking my way.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:07 pm

Then... I'll carry another shotgun just in case... and you can use that one.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:34 am

You do that, and I'll just sit here and munch on pills throughout the game.
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Chance Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:24 am

I have sims 3 the new one and its pretty fun ^_^
Chance
Chance
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:35 pm

God, I hate Bi-Focal glasses, yesterday, they were normal, today, they were a bit irritating, and when I got home, it felt like someone was slowly dissecting my eye... Just when I thought the headaches would stop. >.>

... So how's everyone else? o.o
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Eh, I'm fine enough... I've had a raging headache though...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:16 pm

Headaches are for humans. You need Vertigo!!
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Vertigo? Best. Comics. Evar.
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:21 pm

CHIB! That has only four words! Sin! I see sin!!
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:16 pm

I saw Cuddles singing together with Tiffany Thorton on American Television!!! PROOF
Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!] - Page 36 Tiffany-thornton-kermit-the-frog-music-300
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Chet Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:05 pm

So hows the beginning of winter break for you gaiz? I know for me I slipped down the stairs, hurt myself badly and didn't go to school (No bones were injured before the typing of this comment)
Chet
Chet
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Really? Oh that's a shame... aaanyways. Christmas tomorrow! At least at the current it is for me.
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:48 am

Yay, Christmas is over, but the hype shall live on. Now we will see New Years in a few days. Bad thing is: People will say, "We're only one year closer to 2012." which is the only thing I won't like about this New Year. So, what are your plans for teh New years?
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:10 pm

I plan on being any more generic then I possibly could this year, hoping to reach a new level in genericness.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:35 pm

I see, hope you do well.
Random Topic: Hey, what do you guys think on these acclaimed 'Curses' like the Poltergeist curse, where almost everyone who participated in making it died. Supposably because they used Real skeletons, instead of plastic ones, what do you guys think on curses like this? And it is strange how while one of the actresses was being murdered by her boyfriend, her friend was in her room listening to the Poltergeist theme song. Strange or not?
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:44 pm

Oh, by the way. For 2010, you'll get a new Random Chitchat thread. They'll change throughout the seasons from now on.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:02 pm

Moar change? Are you trying to make me have a sei- -Has a seizure.-
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36