Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Admin Old on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:41 pm

As the year 2010 is upon us, DNO is going through change. Therefore, in this thread, the rules about spam (ie; Gravedigging, as well as multiple posting, and only a few words) are void. Meaning, post to your hearts content (after checking other thread)! Just keep it appropriate.


Last edited by Kira on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fail attempt at blinkiness)

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Yuirishu Moon on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Well, since only admins can post on the topic "The New Change" I'll express my opinion here.

I like it, it's gonna take me awhile to get use but not much worry over that.
I also like the Bottlecap thing xD
avatar
Yuirishu Moon
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://wwe.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Gabe on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:45 pm

I DO like the new change. With the Jinjos... the bottlecaps... and the new Banner, it all looks great.
avatar
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by xoSammyRoxxo on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Hey, you guys. Is there any introductories around here or do I make a post in General?

xoSammyRoxxo
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2009-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Omnis on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Gabriel Asegawa wrote:I DO like the new change. With the Jinjos... the bottlecaps... and the new Banner, it all looks great.

Pfffffft, you can never go wrong with Jinjos

But anyway, the new change is really good, and if I continued talking, Gabe could sue me for plagiarism. :/
avatar
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Gabe on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Suuuuuuure I would Omnis, oh wait, I really would...
avatar
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Chrisseren on Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:57 pm

THE CHANGE is pretty cool bro.

I went, " OH SNAP " when I saw the new system just BECAUSE it was new. People do that when they see new stuff. After reading some of those nifty things stating abunch of stuff about the new stuff I was ready to jump in. EVERYTHING WAS THE SAME EXCEPT FOR THE MENU and that was okay. Then I noticed I have to use dusty old link systems at the top to do anything, and I couldn't take a save whenever I suspect the dude wearing no clothes asking me how to attack with a dagger is about to RK me.

SUMMARY
---------

Pretty coo' but saving requires that I go and change the autosave to any setting ( which saves when you press OK ) so that I can keep my happy character with his happy posessions.


Edit : By " EVERYTHING WAS TEH SAME " I mean I never crossed a single bottlecap or anything you guys are saying during my play.

Edit's Summary ( A.D.D. style ) : Were ar dah tings?


Last edited by Chrisseren on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ^^^ See, " Edit ")
avatar
Chrisseren
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Giovanni on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:49 am

You get bottlecaps by sacrificing a lamb to the great god Imhotep.
avatar
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Chrisseren on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:41 pm

And when you do it plays ," Hide and Seek "


AMIRITE?
avatar
Chrisseren
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Gabe on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Er... no, you're wrong, it plays "Tiny Heart" by Flyleaf.
avatar
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Admin Old on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:07 am

Anyway, everyone post your bday in the birthday thread now; thanks.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Chrisseren on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:39 am

I really really hate the people who snap at L if he doesn't have a really really good reason to wear a mask in front of a group of people whom any of them could be a kira with shini-eyes.

Seriously, Think of any excuse you could use to disguise the fact that you don't want the round to end in 30 minutes and some smart aleck will call you retarded. I used a fake story, that I sustained burn injuries during a fire. Didn't work, this is starting to piss me off ingame. I really think if I wore a mask and said I sustained burn injuries in a fire, the most they would ask is why I'm wearing a S.W.A.T. mask to cover it up.
avatar
Chrisseren
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by anders on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:55 am

It's been done before, and it's just an excuse to NOT get killed by kira, and even then, what if the shini didn't give him eyes?

You don't know a THING about kira or the DN IG, if you're L, you would hole yourself up in your room for the most part, so unless the kira is in the room with you, they wouldn't see it anyway.

I see plenty of people with burn scars going around with nothing "concealing" them.

it's more accepted today. >.>

Oh, and you've been around just about as long as me, I would have expected you to know this.


Also, HURR DURR ROFL SPAM.
avatar
anders
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Ganku on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Jinjos?!curses... seems like im going to have to start up my jinjo hunting again, those dam creatures will not be allowed to spread! and yes im treating gabe as a jinjo *shoots gabe*
avatar
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Admin Old on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:36 pm

I was thinking the other day about if DNO was ever a non-round based game. I think it's an interesting concept. I'm not saying I'd necessarily do it, but it's a thought.

You'd have the people start as normal ones, people would either go to a school, be in Wammy's house, or whatever- we'd have about three Shinigami who can drop their books whenever they want (good roleplayers, obviously). People in Wammy's would work to be L, or be given L at the beginning.

An in-depth evidence system that would give you the opportunity to examine almost everything, and a score board to see who played as Kira, as L, and who won, etc. It'd be maybe a playerwipe a week.

Would probably never happen but it's a cool thought xD

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Gabe on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:12 pm

It is a cool thought... but, will it have... Burritos?
avatar
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Admin Old on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:18 pm

No, because burritos not only taste disgusting but have no relevance whatsoever to the last post I took time to write out.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Gabe on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Kira wrote:No, because burritos not only taste disgusting but have no relevance whatsoever to the last post I took time to write out.
But, this is the Random Chit-Chat thread, so I think the burrito comment was appropriate.
avatar
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Ganku on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:04 pm

K i think he just beat you with Logic. how will you respond?
avatar
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Admin Old on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Gabriel Asegawa wrote:
Kira wrote:No, because burritos not only taste disgusting but have no relevance whatsoever to the last post I took time to write out.
But, this is the Random Chit-Chat thread, so I think the burrito comment was appropriate.
No, because I had set out a statement which called for opinions, not unnecessary irrelevance, you could have stayed true to the thread if you had checked the other topic first post, and read the note there. But I didn't exactly expect something on topic because you never seem to say anything corresponding to things I say...

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Gabe on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:05 pm

Well, I called for opinions with the Poltergeist curse question, and you did the same as me... so, I think its... fair?
avatar
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Admin Old on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:13 pm

Gabriel Asegawa wrote:Well, I called for opinions with the Poltergeist curse question, and you did the same as me... so, I think its... fair?
I don't see any post about a Poltergeist curse. & If you're using the "an eye for an eye" logic, it's anything but fair, because that was most definitely not the first time you've denied me a simple opinion.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Gabe on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Whatever, you win the argument, happy now?
Anyhow, you've been pissy towards me for some reason, and I don't really care what that reason is, because, I don't know what I did to make you ignore me and for us to start arguments this easily, but, something did it. >.>
avatar
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Admin Old on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Gabriel Asegawa wrote:Whatever, you win the argument, happy now?
Anyhow, you've been pissy towards me for some reason, and I don't really care what that reason is, because, I don't know what I did to make you ignore me and for us to start arguments this easily, but, something did it. >.>
It's not an argument, you seemed to turn it in to one, and I am because you never seem to listen to a word I say; and I've asked why before and you say it's because of your headaches. I have no idea what that has to do with it, but you say you've had it for a half a year and that's why you never seem to respond to me besides with a "o.o" or something irrelevant. And I don't recall ignoring you... I'm responding right now aren't I?

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Gabe on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Goddamnit, I'm so stressed I'm starting arguments with friends. >.>
I need a huge break from life, not school, I wish I could just sleep for two goddamn weeks... or more... dropping dead suddenly sounds SOOOOOOOOO much better then life right now. >.>

THIS POST DIDN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE! FAIL >.>
avatar
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum