DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!]

+33
Chrisseren
Pensuke
Zyclin
Chet
Ilyo
Getseui
Kotaro Aizawa
Kaibura
The Ghost
Makashi,Riku
The Legendary Kersh
Ganku
Rhyden
Date Masamune
Hideaki Ito
Gosanders
Blue
Venus
NegativeSoul
Gabe
Roxie
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Chib
Eijin-Suzaku
Mysterious Nate
Damion de Lioncourt
Cuddles von Rebel
Kenji Saioji
Kizer
Xiar
Omnis
Giovanni
Admin Old
37 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!]

Post by Giovanni Fri May 01, 2009 3:51 am

After the chicken and egg debate, how about we move onto how much Halo sucks.
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!]

Post by Damion de Lioncourt Fri May 01, 2009 6:15 am

Hey now, Halo was great, Halo 2, let down. Halo 3 brought us back to good, the multiplayer was alright. Then comes in a game to destroy all First Person Shooters. Call of Duty 4. Arguably THE BEST First Person Shooter to date. The multiplayer is just amazing and the system is just incredible.
Damion de Lioncourt
Damion de Lioncourt
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Fri May 01, 2009 7:35 am

Damion de Lioncourt wrote:Hey now, Halo was great, Halo 2, let down. Halo 3 brought us back to good, the multiplayer was alright. Then comes in a game to destroy all First Person Shooters. Call of Duty 4. Arguably THE BEST First Person Shooter to date. The multiplayer is just amazing and the system is just incredible.

I do have to say, I do love CoD IV, but I love halo even more
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Fri May 01, 2009 7:41 am

Hey K, I've been wondering... In one of the screenshots, there is a new hair style that looks awfully close to Miku Hatsune's hair... and there is also a new default hair colour... teal... I can't be the only one who noticed this... ._.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Fri May 01, 2009 8:08 am

Omnis wrote:Hey K, I've been wondering... In one of the screenshots, there is a new hair style that looks awfully close to Miku Hatsune's hair... and there is also a new default hair colour... teal... I can't be the only one who noticed this... ._.
I'd say it's more of a sea green.. it doesn't look like Miku's color when clicked. I've always had it, but never liked the color before so didn't lay it out- in DNO2 I figured I'd change up the colors is all. But yes, the hair is based on Miku-- and there's another based on Kasane Teto. It's for a friend who loves Vocaloids.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Fri May 01, 2009 10:29 am

I knew it! -victory dance- more or less... -half victory dance-
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Fri May 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Everyone knows Prototype is just gonna kick everythings ass when it comes out.
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Fri May 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Kershi was actually telling me about that this morning and he showed me the video. It's really impressive.. I mean, I'm not gonna get it, but visually it's stunning.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysterious Nate Sat May 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Not gonna Get it GAaaasp. Nah its all good Prototype does look amazing but im looking forward to Arkham Asylum , Dante's inferno , and Bioshock 2
Mysterious Nate
Mysterious Nate
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!] - Page 2 Empty Random Chit Chat

Post by Eijin-Suzaku Sat May 02, 2009 9:08 pm

I'm getting both infamous and prototype. Also gotta get some of them JRPG.. Kekekeke. FF13 both of them.. Probably going to rent bioshock 2.. Oh definately buying Uncharted 2:Among thieves. The first one was awesome, and i'm sure the second one is going to be just as great probably even better.
Eijin-Suzaku
Eijin-Suzaku
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2009-03-18

http://www.myspace.com/aznlaoboi5

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Sun May 03, 2009 9:52 am

Im getting Bioshock 2 and that Arkham Asylum looks good as well
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Mon May 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Is it just me, or does everyone seem to be writing their own DNO character-based stories? did I miss a meeting or something?
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Mon May 04, 2009 2:45 pm

Yes you did. You should have been there. There was Pie and Waffles.
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Mon May 04, 2009 3:08 pm

Feh, I lack a PS3. But y'all really oughta get Little King's Story if you have Wiis. It's awesome.

And yes, you did miss the meeting. We also, after much debate, discovered the meaning of life. It was a pretty good night, all in all.
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon May 04, 2009 6:39 pm

Yup. Omnis really missed out. Ha ha.
Anyway. SUPER HYPER TOPIC CHANGER! Songs for DNO2- for the CDs. I take songs, I cut them down in length (to be under a minute, to save space) then convert them to .OGGs. So far I have "The Uninvited" (but thats the title song), and the others are undecided.. I'm going to obviously add Flyleaf and Billy Talent. And a few others, at people's request.. but I'll only probably have around 5-10 CDs total, because the songs are about 1MB at 60 seconds, so they'd probably be around 30 at 500 KB each..' So any requests?

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Mon May 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Sorrow Carmine wrote:Yes you did. You should have been there. There was Pie and Waffles.

DAMN YOU PIE AND/OR WAFFLES!!! EVERY TIME YOU ARE WITHIN MY GRASP, YOU ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO SLIP AWAY!

Kira wrote:Yup. Omnis really missed out. Ha ha.

I dispise you right now K...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon May 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Omnis wrote:
Sorrow Carmine wrote:Yes you did. You should have been there. There was Pie and Waffles.

DAMN YOU PIE AND/OR WAFFLES!!! EVERY TIME YOU ARE WITHIN MY GRASP, YOU ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO SLIP AWAY!

Sorry to break it to you, but 'dispise' isn't a word. =p Dramatic moment semi ruined. xD

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Mon May 04, 2009 7:44 pm

Kira wrote:
Omnis wrote:

Sorry to break it to you, but 'dispise' isn't a word. =p Dramatic moment semi ruined. xD

"I dispise despise you right now K..." That better? (spelling errors, FTW!)

Last edited by Omnis on Mon May 04, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon May 04, 2009 7:45 pm

[quote=Omnis]I dispise despise you right now K... That better? (spelling errors, FTW!)[/quote]
Yes, much better. Thank you. n_n~ Dramatic moment semi ish better.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Mon May 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Kira wrote:[quote=Omnis]I dispise despise you right now K... That better? (spelling errors, FTW!)
Kira wrote:Yes, much better. Thank you. n_n~ Dramatic moment semi ish better.

Make it MUCH BETTER...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Mon May 04, 2009 7:52 pm

DRAMA: Aki is full of it.

I restored the order love me c_c

Song: the river Good Charlote ft M Shadows and Synster Gates of Avenged Sevenfold.
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-23

http://abiteofjapan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed May 27, 2009 5:02 pm

RANDOM CHIT CHAT THREAD!
I refuse to let you die. Let the randomness live on forever!

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Wed May 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Has ANYBODY actually felt the bubbles melt?
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Wed May 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Watchu talkin 'bout Sorrow? =_=
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Wed May 27, 2009 7:30 pm

He refers, of course, to the mighty Aero.
And alas, no matter how many I try, I have not felt the bubbles melt. Because I'm too greedy and I just eat the bloody thing before it has a chance to melt.
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next