DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!]

+33
Chrisseren
Pensuke
Zyclin
Chet
Ilyo
Getseui
Kotaro Aizawa
Kaibura
The Ghost
Makashi,Riku
The Legendary Kersh
Ganku
Rhyden
Date Masamune
Hideaki Ito
Gosanders
Blue
Venus
NegativeSoul
Gabe
Roxie
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Chib
Eijin-Suzaku
Mysterious Nate
Damion de Lioncourt
Cuddles von Rebel
Kenji Saioji
Kizer
Xiar
Omnis
Giovanni
Admin Old
37 posters

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!] - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!]

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:11 pm

c_C THis is awkward
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-23

http://abiteofjapan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!] - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread [Read first post!]

Post by Admin Old Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:34 pm

^ & that is a spam post
I'm a little lazy to pm you, but that's an infraction.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:24 am

o0o0o0o Akis a rebel nao! Join the club!!
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:03 am

God, what has the world come to?! But still... *waves a flag for the new rebel Aki*
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:59 am

Lol spam * shot *
The Ghost
The Ghost
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:46 am

That would also be spam... but I'm not sure if you were just pointing it out or spamming intentionally...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:55 pm

Either way, he's got an infraction now.
& I love how you guys are encouraging being a "rebel", because you're not only not actually being a rebel, but you'll be banned for breaking the rules. Just saying.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Makashi,Riku Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:23 pm

Lol at the encouragement of Aki being a rebel. ;D

Ferrets, ATTACK! *Giant ferrets naw at gabriels face*
Makashi,Riku
Makashi,Riku
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://www.byond.com/members/Riku123q

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:58 pm

-Throws a nuke at the Earth's core killing everyone including himself.- Ack, I hate my life.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:03 pm

But by being banned from the forum for breaking rules doesn't that itself mean they're rebelling against what they deem an antagonistic system?
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Am i the only one who barely understood that?
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:07 pm

Psh, that's DNO Smartest Player talk. That's right.
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:02 pm

Sorrow wrote:But by being banned from the forum for breaking rules doesn't that itself mean they're rebelling against what they deem an antagonistic system?

Not quite, by breaking the rules you're acknowledging the system and going against the system, therefore taking note of and still following (though trying to conflict with) the system.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Kira wrote:
Sorrow wrote:But by being banned from the forum for breaking rules doesn't that itself mean they're rebelling against what they deem an antagonistic system?

Not quite, by breaking the rules you're acknowledging the system and going against the system, therefore taking note of and still following (though trying to conflict with) the system.

I see what you're getting at but, no matter how they follow the system, the fact remains they're fighting against an all powerful enemy which rules over them therefore making them rebels.
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:27 pm

Sorrow wrote:
Kira wrote:

I see what you're getting at but, no matter how they follow the system, the fact remains they're fighting against an all powerful enemy which rules over them therefore making them rebels.

So basically all of this began when Aki put up a bad cookie that K didn't like so K gave Aki a time out, then people waved flags for the rebellion and one other person put up a bad cookie that K didn't like either so another time out ensued, then a discussion with big words began between K and Sorrow. -Gets shot for summarizing things in a five year old's point of view.-
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Gabriel Asegawa wrote:
Sorrow wrote:
Kira wrote:

So basically all of this began when Aki put up a bad cookie that K didn't like so K gave Aki a time out, then people waved flags for the rebellion and one other person put up a bad cookie that K didn't like either so another time out ensued, then a discussion with big words began between K and Sorrow. -Gets shot for summarizing things in a five year old's point of view.-

I wasn't trying to start a rebellion... I was just welcoming Aki to my "Infraction Club".
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Sorrow wrote:
Gabriel Asegawa wrote:
Sorrow wrote:
Kira wrote:

I wasn't trying to start a rebellion... I was just welcoming Aki to my "Infraction Club".

Ah i see...
Sorrow you must answer two questions first. Question one, Do you believe in magic?

Question Two, Have you ever played Bloody Murder?
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:49 pm

A) dont let sorrows smart talk fool you, we all know that his entire information on rebels comes from starwars.

B) Sorow ill say it once, i'll say it again, no matter how much you try to convince people your badass, your still just a Damion Wanabe, ehh no offense intended for damion.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:32 am

Ganku wrote:A) dont let sorrows smart talk fool you, we all know that his entire information on rebels comes from starwars.

B) Sorow ill say it once, i'll say it again, no matter how much you try to convince people your badass, your still just a Damion Wanabe, ehh no offense intended for damion.

You damn fool! Just 'cause someone mentions rebels doesn't mean it's all starwars! I actually got the idea from Harry Enfield.

And son of a bitch you're just an Afro Samurai failure! You spout liez and god will never accept your ass into the kingdom of heaven!

Psh, Damion wannabe... I'd like to see that proof.
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:13 am

Pssh. Ganku uses guns, not swords! Well, guns and nukes. But without a sword, he cannot be an Afro Samurai nor can he be a failure of it! And I guess since Sorrow didn't answer Gabe's questions, I will. I believe in mageek-I can take a cookie and eat it. I'm very magical.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:01 am

Daw... i got an infraction? oh well.. back too being silly! * Survived the earth blowing up by moving too his super special moon base *
The Ghost
The Ghost
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:16 pm

my icon having an afro is the only thing i ahve incomon with aro samurai, you could of tried a bit harder with taht one sorrow. Also... no kiding, swords are useless when you have mounted chainguns. nukes work too... but its kinda overkill and takes away all the fun.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:36 pm

The fact remains I don't mimic Damion in anyway...

And Chainguns are no match for the Afro Samurai...
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Eijin-Suzaku Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:40 pm

This will be a battle always to be remembered. We have nukes and armies and rebels.. and a red Afro samurai.
Eijin-Suzaku
Eijin-Suzaku
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2009-03-18

http://www.myspace.com/aznlaoboi5

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:41 pm

*coughs* And an emotion! How could you forget me?! *coughs*
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next