DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gift of Rebirth

+4
Pensuke
Ganku
Omnis
Gabe
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Gift of Rebirth - Page 6 Empty Re: The Gift of Rebirth

Post by Gabe Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:01 am

(Eh, Omnis said the RP was dead, but, I dunno, I just think that with the two days left before it becomes 'dead', I should at least try and revive it, it is my RP. I'm going to try and add stuff so that we don't get stuck in 'waiting' moments like this one. Here goes the last try...)

The steel-plated falcon looked down upon the two vehicles, scanning them,, trying to figure out where the small burst of energy came from, it was difficult to track faint energies, but the metallic bird had managed to figure out which vehicle the energy came from, as the bird didn't see the second vehicle to be much of a threat, it went toward the first one, both of them being unofficial vehicles, they had to be destroyed. The bird would swoop down with it's magnificent talons made of diamond, the talons broke into the metal quickly, and tore out of a chunk of the vehicle itself quicker. Inside were the children from the test, the bird focused only on Omnis, who had given out the signal, whether it was accidental or not, the bird had found him. "Dead." said a voice from inside the bird, as though passing judgment. The bird then flew right in his direction, talons open and ready to tear the flesh of the boy.

Gabriel heard the explosion quickly, but there was really nothing that could have made that sound, his eyes moved from each part of the room, but he could find nothing. Gabriel felt different, he felt like something had unlocked inside of him during that time in the building which was now nothing more than just rubble. He glanced toward the newly formed hole in the ceiling and saw the metallic falcon staring at Omnis. "Dead." was the word he heard before the thing just swooped down on Omnis. Gabriel went forward putting his hands out, pushing Omnis out of the way so that they could have a bit more time to think about the current situation before Omnis was gutted by a metallic animal.

Last edited by Gabe on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:20 am

Ganku wasnt sure if he should be startled by the massive metal bird or annoyed that it had completely ignored his "baby" and gone straight for the stupid looking transport vehicle. as he slammed his foot on the gas pedal he got as close to the bird as he could and with one hand on the wheel he used his free hand to hit his secret button under the dash board. a long narrow pannel in between the drive and passager seat snapped open and revealed a 12 gauge shotgun. His father had always kept it there for an emergency, now seemed to qualify. He pointed to the bird with his free hand, "Prenez le fusil de chasse , tirer sur les oiseaux !" as he said to nybol as he assumed for no good reason that he would know how to fire a gun.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyMatt953 Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:52 am

(Hah. Ressurection. Fuck yes.)

Mattias dived behind a chair at the sound of the explosion, and almost seconds after, a metal bird came ripping apart their car. "Well, I dunno what I can really do here," Mattias thought as he looked at the falcon, back at himself, and back at the falcon. "Gotta think, gotta think...Hah. Got it." Mattias then dug into his jacket, and pulled out the pistol he had taken from the scientist back at the facility. He then ran up to a distance of 5 feet in front of the bird, and fired half of a clip into it, not bothering to care if it did little to no damage at all. He then ran back into cover so the bird couldn't get a chance to take one of his falcons and hurt him. "I hope we can still use the car after all this..." he thought to himself. "It'd be a damn shame if a fucking robot bird put a stop to us now."
MattyMatt953
MattyMatt953
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:19 am

"You're right!" said Gabriel as he ran to the other side of the vehicle. "There has to be some more recent weapon, maybe something here!" He exclaimed as he pushed down the first button he saw. The walls began to open and close random tiles and whirring could be heard, suddenly out of the wall near the front of the vehicle, a chainsaw-like object with a lever on the side and a label marked 'energy input'. Gabriel picked it up almost immediately, then he saw the bird come toward him. Holding up the object, he pushed it forward and pulled the lever as far as he could. In moments, the bird had a saw pushed into its gut, if it even technically had a gut. Gabriel would stand there for a moment, looking down at the hopefully dead falcon, and then to his own body, he felt that he had his energy drained, and it began to be painful to stand. That wasn't the worst thing.

The bird got up and spun, the chainsaw flew out the open chunk and landed under the vehicle, but it was impossible to reach at the speed they were going. The bird now flew prominently around the room, an entire few layers of metals was off of the bird, completely revealing a large amount of cables with something moving. It was some kind of organ. "Animal experimentation..." Gabriel muttered. "I thought that was just a rumor..." The eyes must've been real, too, among other things, the bird was some kind of cyborg, but this was bad. The heart showed perfectly in the middle of all the man-made organs that were mechanical. "Maybe..." Gabe whispered to himself as he looked to the boy's gun, but if he weren't too weak to get up from using the saw, he would've finished that sentence. All he did was continue looking at the heart of the bird, which had started picking its target, since Gabriel was weak, the bird decided to leave him and go for the original source of the signal, Omnis. It flew through the air as it opened out its talons, in the distance, not too far off, Gabriel could see a building, and began to wonder if that was the place they were heading, he also wondered if they'd live long enough to get there.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyMatt953 Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:51 pm

"Well. I guess...It's self defense?" Were the only words going through Mattias' mind as he looked at the falcon. He muttered the words, "Sorry Mr. Bird, I hope you can forgive me." He lifted up his pistol and fired the rest of his clip at what looked to be the falcons heart and other vital organs. He cringed with each shot he took, staring at the bird, and thinking of the monstrous things he's sure those scientists have done to it.
MattyMatt953
MattyMatt953
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:53 pm

After Omnis was pushed out of the way by Gabriel, he witnessed Gabriel and Mattias fighting off the Cyborg Falcon as it tried to attack him relentlessly. "Why is it going after me?!" Omnis desperately thought. As Mattias finally shot the bird's "heart," Omnis thought it was all over... "Why?..." he said outloud... he then let out a big sigh, "They must really want us bad..." Omnis thanked Mattias and Gabe in turn, then looked out the window to see the building they were approaching.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Gabriel felt weary still, but he was able to make sense of his surroundings and stand up. The bullet had shot right into the metallic falcon's heart, killing it. "This can't..." He started speaking in huffs. "...continue, we have to be able to defend ourselves before..." And he looked around at everyone, hoping he didn't have to finish that sentence. Then his mind shifted to the saw, it was as though the thing relied on energy, and drained it out of him. He shook his head, it was over now, the building in sight, he could feel the vehicle start to land. "...We're going to have to do something 'bout...that." He pointed to the opening in the ceiling. His eyes glanced to the bird, he didn't want to think about what it went through, he knew there were going to be more, more of those... things.

He stepped out of the vehicle slowly, and standing on the blanket of snow, he looked upon the building and back to the others. "Welcome... to what should be our temporary home." He glanced again at the place. This would have to only be temporary, pretty soon both factions would want either destroy or recruit them, and at the moment, neither option sounded well. Another thought popped into his mind, There's always Dimo..., though he wasn't thinking about Dimo as an optimal location because of his family, it was for something he knew would be a leap of faith, so he put the thought away, it would have to be a last resort, and the chances of him going to Dimo were slim anyway.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyMatt953 Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:14 pm

"Are you guys sure we should stay here at all? I mean, if there's ANY chance that the falcon had a tracking beacon or a camera....They'll come looking for their bird, and they'll find it, here." Mattias didn't feel like fighting, but he would if he had too. He didn't find their "home" very safe, at all, even. "I don't think we should waist our time, if they're just going to come after us again. That bird is proof that Genko knows where we are." He wanted to have the other children bounce that thought around in their minds, the fact that they'd be essentially be setting their selves up for failure if they took up a home in the building.
MattyMatt953
MattyMatt953
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:59 pm

"I'm pretty sure that they already knew where we were since the beginning." Gabriel looked toward the building, then back to Mattias, tilting his head a bit. "We really don't have much of a choice, though..." Gabriel had an idea, and he pondered over it for moments. "We can stay here for a few days, try to prepare ourselves, if we can keep up a pattern, we could try moving west, and then staying somewhere, preparing our gifts, or whatever we have. Maybe we'll have a chance that way, maybe." Gabriel told everyone, though he had one question. What were they preparing for?

Kane pounded his right fist on the wall when he heard the news. The kids had destroyed an early prototype of the project. They had footage of the fight, though, it would take a while to prepare for viewing. Kane didn't have that kind of time, he went immediately to one of the labs closest. "Prepare me seven more from the project." Kane didn't bother to hear their response, but one of the scientists ran up to him, "It'll take a week, we didn't prepare any before." Kane twitched, he didn't like the time they gave him, but he didn't have much of an alternative, he wasn't going to leave; the kids weren't a threat... yet.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Omnis approached the remains of the of the falcon, and took out a convenient multi-purpose Swiss-army knife. He opened it and took out what looked like a laser pointer... and what do you know, it was. It shot out a small red beam, that met at a point, looking like a small blade. He brought the blade to the top of the Falcon's head, revealing numerous wires and mechanisms. "I had to steal from people for a living, I had to know how that stuff worked..." he shuffled around through the wires, and said outloud, "No robot this small could track a vehicle, they must have found us in another way." He cut a bit more into the bird, but this time slicing its back. There, he found a small device, that looked a bit like a small sphere surrounded by numerous rings spinning around it. As Omnis went to inspect it further, it started glowing the closer he put his hand near it. "I think I found it," He grabbed up the device and held it up for all to see. He then looked at his Swiss-army knife, "Thank god I pocketed this from that rich man... always comes in handy!"
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:55 pm

"I honestly don't think we should play around with that, whatever it is." He said as he looked around the area, it was getting colder than usual, so he decided to head inside the empty building and immediately felt slightly more warm, the place looked ancient, probably hundreds of years old. He didn't mind it much, but he also wondered how everyone was going to figure out what they could do. He didn't know what he could do, he wondered, the possibilities were endless. He also wondered how they were going to keep on going from place to place. Dimo was still a possibility. I thought I put that thought away.... There was no way Dimo was a possibility, but there was one thing they could do. "Come on guys," he called out to the others, holding the door open. "We better get inside, and figure out what we can currently do."
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyMatt953 Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Fire. Water. Food. Security. Those were the only things on Mattias' mind at the moment. He scouted out a room towards the back of the building, and he thought up some ideas as he did so. He found several planks, some steal wool, a tarp, and some batteries. He gathered it all up, and threw it into a big pile in the center of the main room. He stood sort of triumphantly over them. He said, "It's a start. We can do SOMETHING with this."

((You guys should totally get back into this, and not let it die.))
MattyMatt953
MattyMatt953
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6