DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gift of Rebirth

+4
Pensuke
Ganku
Omnis
Gabe
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Gift of Rebirth - Page 5 Empty Re: The Gift of Rebirth

Post by Omnis Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Omnis was a bit pissed that the keys were taken abruptly from him, but there wasn't really time for that. "A new home will have to do. To turn it on, just say the word "on," Omnis stated, apparently knowing of the technology that was in the keys. "If you say 'Call,' the vehicle should come... whatever that vehicle is, and we might want to hurry... Your majesty..." Omnis smiled slyly at that last little addition to his sentence.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyMatt953 Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:22 pm

"I'm frankly tired of the desert...for now... I new home would be nice...a good change of scenery." He looked from child to child, "Unless neither of you have a place...I have a basement there we could use, even though I'm frankly not to excited to go back either, it's a last resort." (O-O)

Last edited by MattyMatt953 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
MattyMatt953
MattyMatt953
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Omnis let out an arrogant scoff at that statement, "I'm sure we can find somewhere better, I'm knowledgeable when it comes to Zarboniko's geography, and I already know of a place that will have enough room for all of us, plus, we'll be hidden for a while." He then looked at Rose, "Now hurry, please, mademoiselle?" He looked panicky, "We don't have a lot of time."
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:33 pm

"Call." Rose said, as the vehicle approached her. It was strange looking but would fit all of them. "Hm, I've a good place too. It's a big abandoned building in the middle of nowhere... maybe it's the same one you're thinking of. It's really big, but pretty empty, but with all of us working together, we could have it cleaned and furnished and looking nice within an hour."

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyMatt953 Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:40 pm

"Yeah, yeah let's go. That sounds fun." Mattias hopped in the back seat, and kind of looked at the rest of the children, waiting for them to get in. (Stop it ;-;)

Last edited by MattyMatt953 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
MattyMatt953
MattyMatt953
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:07 pm

"Then let's go." Gabriel said as he stepped forward near the vehicle, looking to it then back. He knew it would've been better for him to have gone in the vehicle then stay here. He would rather not die in an explosion. He saw through the vehicle's front windshield that there wasn't much in it, just an empty slim vase and the controls, there were a bunch of seats though, and the vase was on a table in the back.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Rose walked into the vehicle and spotted the vase on the table at the end. She stared at it with wide eyes and ran up to it and grasped it in both hands. By this point, she was hyperventilating and she threw it on the ground outside as it smashed into hundreds of pieces. She then stepped on the larger pieces with her feet and crushed them into tons of smaller pieces. She let out a sigh of relief and shook her head, then stood at the controls. "Come on guys, get in." she said.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:55 pm

"...what happened to the vase?" Gabriel asked as he stepped inside. "It was just fine a minute ago..." He turned and waited for everyone else. Instead of waiting, actually, he turned and walked over to the remains of the vase. "Well, with just a little glue, and some duct tape, this could be fixed in no time!" He smiled as he began collecting the pieces.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Ganku who decided to follow the rest of them got outside and took a look at teh vehicle. What an ugly thing... he thought. As he walked around the Vehicle thing he jumped in his 68 dodge charger that was parked outside and he made a hand motion to say that he would just follow. He turned up the radio and wondered if he was doing the right thing, he could easily just leave and go home but something said to follow the rest of them, he knew he'd regret it if he didnt. So he sat in his car waiting for the rest of them to take off so he could follow.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:04 pm

As Gabriel was picking up the pieces to the vase, Omnis stepped by him while entering the vehicle and crushed the pieces of the vase under his feet, making sure no one could pick up the pieces. He did this with completely blank, but rage-filled eyes, giving him a sinister look with his trademark smile. After the vase was surely dust that couldn't be picked up unless you had a vacuum, Omnis stepped inside the bus and sat down. (I figure this is a bus-type vehicle) After sitting in the back, Omnis starts to fall asleep, somewhat tired.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyMatt953 Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Mattias leans over to see what all the commotion was about with the vase, considering he didn't think it would make a difference in the first place. "Meh, what do I know?" he though to himself, and he then tried to get comfortable in his seat. He couldn't help but wonder how drastically his life was changing, in one day. He thought about his future, how his "gift" would develop... and he couldn't help but feel sorry for James and the scientist. He found himself thinking out loud"James was a pawn...but in giving us this car, at least he had a heart. The scientist has been brainwashed into thinking what he was doing was right....It's sad...We never got to know his name." He then crossed his arms, and tilted his head down, acting like he was trying to fall asleep.
MattyMatt953
MattyMatt953
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:47 pm

"Alrighty, lets go..." Rose said, as the vehicle began moving. It seemed simple enough. She punched in some coordinates and instructed the vehicle to go towards them vocally, and it did. It moved at a steady pace but it seemed somewhat slow. "Lets pick up the pace..." she said, looking for the button, but it seemed it began going faster on its own. "Huh, I could get used to this..."

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Omnis, still a little sleepy, decided to yell from the back, "Didn't that rebellion guy say that this thing had autopilot?" He then got sleepy again and started lying down on his seat.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:03 am

"You should, it's going to be our only method of travel for a bit." He told her as I he stepped forward, he was kinda of tired. Looking out, he saw the testing building in the distance, it stood perfectly still for moments, as though time had stopped around there. Watching it carefully, he was shocked when it suddenly burst into flames and shards of the building flew everywhere landing in the snow. Flames engulfing the building, but one thing was visible, a hole in the ground. "That's where the marking room was..." He said as he realized the marking room was bigger than he thought, he didn't know how long tests had been around for, and didn't care for that matter. Gabriel only wondered about the future right now...
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Pensuke Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Nybol cleared his mind, making a decision on what side he'd used. Although he'd be just a pawn in his eyes, he had a plan on how to make things work. Standing around wouldn't solve anything, but if he had some power... just a little... he could make a difference. Of course, he had to stay alive, so he had to leave. He wasn't sure if he'd get the same opportunity again, but he'd never do anything if his body parts were spread all over the building. As he left, he heard the crackling of flames and coughed a little. He followed Ganku, the same way he got in, and got in the car, unphased by what just happened, only inspirired. Humanity... is a pity race.. but there are some who are actually.. okay.
Pensuke
Pensuke
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Ganku followed the flying monstrocity of a vehicle with his own car and watched as the building erupted into flames behind him. It was impressive, he had to admit. He wondered where they were going but decided not to bother asking nybol since he doubted he would know any more then he did. One thought crept into his mind as he sure hoped those rebel cars didn't have tracking devices.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Kenji sat in the base, awaiting to hear the news about what had happened to the kids. A grunt would come in, saying "Sir! The building was destroyed, and the kids got away!" Upon hearing this, Kenji would stand up and point into the air, saying "Alright! That may be just one minor set back, but who the hell do you think I am?! I'll get this done, and I'll recruit the kids!" as he would sit back down, telling the grunt to follow the group and try to get them recruited in the rebellion once more.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyMatt953 Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:02 pm

(Kenji's in the rebellion lolwhat?)

Mattias sat in the back of the "Bus," and he looked at in his regular car following close behind. The only thing he could think of to say was, "Well, considering we were probably seen leaving the base, and then the base blowing up....Somebody may be tracking us via that car. You think we should to a fox trail? In case we're being tracked or something? We don't want either the rebellion or Genko finding our "base"...sooo..." Mattias stood up, and actively searched for any sign of Genko's forces. "I'll just look out for anything," he said.
MattyMatt953
MattyMatt953
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:50 pm

"And what are you going to do, fight them? Either way, we don't need a lookout--what I mean is, if they find us, what can we do against them? Use our 'gifts'? Hell, we don't even know what we can do. It's best just to run, and if they spot us then... well, we still run." Gabriel told Mattias with a tired look on his face. "How far is this place, anyway?" He asked Rose, then realizing a second thing. "We never properly introduced ourselves to each other, did we?" He asked out to the others, even though most of them were probably tired.

Kane would stand as he heard the news, outraged. "The testing building has been destroyed!?" He exclaimed furiously. He pounded on the table next to him with his right hand as his piano black hair draped over his heads, dangling right above his ears as he glanced from person to person. "You all must find a way to fix this, Genko would be pissed if he found out!" He wanted to preserve his place as Genko's favorite and most loyal general. "Get those damn kids and bring them here, alive or dead!" He shouted out to the other squad, his first assumption was that the kids might've gone for the only place left that has not been completely under Genko's control, Genkamaia, the only reason it still stood was because Genko never bothered with it. Then again, they are just kids, they couldn't have gone far, from the looks of it, apparently they took a rebel vehicle, they're probably in the mongrels' base squad here in Zarboniko. "Actually, get me as much information as you can about the location of the Zarboniko Rebellion Squad base, and make it quick!" He commanded to the remaining person. Standing up, he wore a white suit, resembling a tuxedo with a black shirt under it, looking around he took in the fact that he might have to deal with their leader. He wondered if he could convince the kids to stray away from the rebellion.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyMatt953 Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Mattias looked at Gabe, the same tired look on this face, "You obviously haven't listened to me. I didn't suggest we fight, I suggested we at least try to conceal ourselves. We don't want them to find us, so if we are being tracked, we might as well play a fox trail with them, they'll realise we know they're following us, and eventually they'll back down. It's just a suggestion."
MattyMatt953
MattyMatt953
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pensuke Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 pm

Nybol's pale eyes looked at the vehicle they were following. Although he could not observe the others, at least he could have some time to himself. He looked at some of the water bottles he left behind, and then at Ganku. "Ce n'a vous voir?" He asked, slowly typing, curious about what made Ganku pass. Maybe Ganku can help me... but I can't make it seem like he'll be just another pawn. We might have to be.. partners. He was fine with the idea, or so, he told himself. He had a bad feeling about the others.
Pensuke
Pensuke
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Ganku glanced back at Nybol and pondered his question. He hardly wanted to think about what he saw back then. He kept on going over and over in his head the way his expirience in the pod was diferent from what had actually happened. It made sense in a way... the way he dented the pod and took down teh scientist with ease, ever since the pod he had felt stronger, quicker too. was him moving the tree just a way of his subconcious telling himself what he could do? He sruged and told himself that it could of just be adreneline back there, he'd have to test it out later. He remembered Nybol was still waiting for an answer so he said "C'était un souvenir , un mauvais . Mais elle était différente de la façon dont il s'est réellement passé. Je ne sais pas c'est confus ." As he continued to stare ahead.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Pensuke Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Nybol frowned, a bit unhappy with the response, but he couldn't blame Ganku. He felt the same way. "Pour moi aussi... c'est bizarre, mais..." He stopped typing as he heard the voice speak. Nybol couldn't think of how to repeat. He looked out at the sky, happy that such a beautiful sight blessed them after all they've been through. "Je un idea." He typed swiftly without looking at the box on his lap. Taking a sip from his water bottle, he stopped frowning and began to plan out his next movements.
Pensuke
Pensuke
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:56 pm

Kane walked into his room only to find a message on the rectangular object, which was now the updated version of E-Mail and IM. It was a message stating that a car had been seen leaving the building as it was destroyed on one of the street watchers. Street Watchers were Kane's idea, being better than the average camera, they were simply another type of camera that would immediately glance at different life forms, the Street Watchers were set to watch humans, others for animals, etc... He grinned as he called his squad "Alright, understood, we'll track as well as we can." Said the voice on the other line, suddenly a bit more happy, he would look out to the snowy field of Zarboniko as he waited for the chase to begin.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:33 pm

While everyone was doing what they were doing on the rebellion vehicle, Omnis was busy asleep in the back seat. He was lying down with a content look on his face, dreaming. (Okay, apparently, my gift can manipulate people's senses to essentially create illusions. That being said, my dreams can be manifested through my gift, allowing others to experience my dreams... But, since our gifts haven't been fully realized, Gabe says they can only affect your sight and hearing... Bottom line, you can see and hear what I'm dreaming right now.) Omnis was dreaming about the experience he and all the other children witnessed, though through Omnis' eyes. Up until the part where he and Rose were crushing the vase, everything was clear as a crystal; though when the instance of him falling asleep arrived, everything faded to black. Through the darkness, there was an explosion sound, which woke Omnis with a start. He rubbed his eyes, "That was boring for a dream..." He said outloud.
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next