DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pronoob Note

+28
Muugen Hatake
Mysterious Nate
Yuirishu Moon
Lightness Dark
Eiji<3
Admin Old
Alfogus
Kassk
Story
Zekkou
Ilyo
Ganku
Alumina
Red
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
TakaiKamisama
Tybalt.
Detective kiyomi Takada
kokopuffs591
Kaibura
Fate
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Sendo
Lelouch Lampurouge
Nightmare Zarkus
La
32 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pronoob Note - Page 7 Empty Re: Pronoob Note

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:29 pm

Story wrote:The key '' Naruskull '' is on the noob side Ryuzaki.

Yes i know that.But i seem to recall W saying that a certain part of the Noob side is for semi-pro's.So im asking people here.But it seem's that people don't remember me.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-01

https://mortalitygames.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:35 pm

Ryuzaki. wrote:
Story wrote:The key '' Naruskull '' is on the noob side Ryuzaki.

Yes i know that.But i seem to recall W saying that a certain part of the Noob side is for semi-pro's.So im asking people here.But it seem's that people don't remember me.

I remember you, in my opinion your almost semi pro. Your about 1/4 of the way to semi pro from my perspective.

Last edited by Story on Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:39 pm

No, the middle part of the notebook is for semi's. The semi's are people not stated on either side, and are literally in the middle. Imagine it was the number line of integers. It goes from -2, -1, 0, 1, 2. The middle is a zero. Now, imagine a guy such as Zarkus walking along and he sees a school of Ninja Arts. In two days, he earns his "Holy Ninja Certificate". Then, a guy named Arnold walks into the school of Ninja Arts. In a day, he earns his "Devilish Ninja Certificate". Now, when Zarkus obtained his Holy Ninja Certificate, it added a positive one to his pro statistics. When Arnold got his certificate, he went downwards on the number line and went into -1 territory.

Forgive me for making this much like a math class, but the concepts of this are much like the same. If a noob does several noobish things, they lose a pro number. Once they hit a -1, they're considered a noob. However, if someone does a good action that involves good roleplay, the person doing the good action will gain a +1 to their pro side. No matter how small, if someone's number is on either side (even by a tenth) then they will be considered good enough for that side. That is what happened to so many others. But the amount a person's integer is must be quite high, whereas a noob doesn't really need too much of a low number to be stated in this notebook.

Last edited by W on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:47 pm

W wrote:No, the middle part of the notebook is for semi's. The semi's are people not stated on either side, and are literally in the middle. Imagine it was the number line of integers. It goes from -2, -1, 0, 1, 2. The middle is a zero. Now, imagine a guy such as Zarkus walking along and he sees a school of Ninja Arts. In two days, he earns his "Holy Ninja Certificate". Then, a guy named Arnold walks into the school of Ninja Arts. In a day, he earns his "Devilish Ninja Certificate". Now, when Zarkus obtained his Holy Ninja Certificate, it added a positive one to his pro statistics. When Arnold got his certificate, he went downwards on the number line and went into -1 territory.

Forgive me for making this much like a math class, but the concepts of this are much like the same. If a noob does several noobish things, they lose a pro number. Once they hit a -1, they're considered a noob. However, if someone does a good action that involves good roleplay, the person doing the good action will gain a +1 to their pro side. No matter how small, if someone's number is on either side (even by a tenth) then they will be considered good enough for that side. That is what happened to so many others.

So..how many point's do i have...?Also i was kind of hoping for an opinion if someone think's i am a " semi pro " or " noob ".
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:49 pm

Ryuzaki your at -2.5 from what W told me.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:54 pm

Story wrote:Ryuzaki your at -2.5 from what W told me.

So...that would make me a noob..How much noobish thing's did i do (not including my really noobish day's)
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:50 am

Ryuzaki. wrote:
Story wrote:Ishiro is whom?

And I also think that Ganku, and tybalt can rp well, there not noobs so wouldn't that make them pro?

Or does W need to add in Semi pro...

that's what i said we need a semi-pro and i should be on it xD and ishiro is my bro[not real life brother]and from what i seen he is a good RPer we used to play alot of game's together i know him more than anybody on DNO.he hasnt played in awhile but it seem's he has been on from what tybalt posted.

Ishiro ... isn't ... well ... no one likes him I'm sorry. ._.

The guy's funny though, making up lies up about the game very non-logical things.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilyo Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:59 am

W wrote:
Ryuzaki. wrote:
Story wrote:Ishiro is whom?

And I also think that Ganku, and tybalt can rp well, there not noobs so wouldn't that make them pro?

Or does W need to add in Semi pro...

that's what i said we need a semi-pro and i should be on it xD and ishiro is my bro[not real life brother]and from what i seen he is a good RPer we used to play alot of game's together i know him more than anybody on DNO.he hasnt played in awhile but it seem's he has been on from what tybalt posted.

Ishiro ... isn't ... well ... no one likes him I'm sorry. ._.

The guy's funny though, making up lies up about the game very non-logical things.

I don't belive those are meant as jokes....
Ilyo
Ilyo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-09

http://Awesome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:10 am

Comedy is simply a funny way of showing that I'm serious.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:25 pm

I thouhgt i would've been tooken off the " noob side " by now...I guess i'll just have to live with it....
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:28 pm

Ryuzaki. wrote:I thouhgt i would've been tooken off the " noob side " by now...I guess i'll just have to live with it....

No one has requested you be taken off, and you haven't exactly been online.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:50 pm

W wrote:
Ryuzaki. wrote:I thouhgt i would've been tooken off the " noob side " by now...I guess i'll just have to live with it....

No one has requested you be taken off, and you haven't exactly been online.

Well i have a life you know i dont just sit on the computer all day...Im a football player i get up at 5 to pratice get home at 8 have to go to bed to wake up the next day i only get on rarley and it's only msn or forum i go on.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:59 pm

You don't need to have no life in order to be a pro. I actually have a life ... I just play the game right after I'm done with my friends for the day. But, that has nothing to do with this section. Let me get this straight. (No, I'm not critizing your life, I am just curious). You play football ... for three hours ... until eight? Or do you play football at five in the morning until eight at night? Either way, here is my question.

Right after football practise, do you usually go to sleep and wake up the next day, 27 hours later, and do the same process over and over again? Nothing else? I wouldn't really consider that too much of a life. No, it isn't an insult, don't worry, I am not trying to insult any way someone can live their life, I am just somewhat curious. You didn't really mention anything else.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:19 pm

W wrote:You don't need to have no life in order to be a pro. I actually have a life ... I just play the game right after I'm done with my friends for the day. But, that has nothing to do with this section. Let me get this straight. (No, I'm not critizing your life, I am just curious). You play football ... for three hours ... until eight? Or do you play football at five in the morning until eight at night? Either way, here is my question.

Right after football practise, do you usually go to sleep and wake up the next day, 27 hours later, and do the same process over and over again? Nothing else? I wouldn't really consider that too much of a life. No, it isn't an insult, don't worry, I am not trying to insult any way someone can live their life, I am just somewhat curious. You didn't really mention anything else.

well i play football at 5am and come back at 8PM (night) and i do that over for monday thru thursday then friday i usualy do random stuff like date's playing basketball and stuff saturday and sunday saturday i pay bill's and stuff and sunday i go to church.Does that answer your question?SO that means i cant go on DNO and play wich makes me sad.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:58 pm

Ah so I guess you will not be playing Death note online anymore? Since you have NO time, even when you said in another post you will be playing.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:33 am

This topic has been spammed to hell and back. Im seriously thinking of locking this in favor of a new one, preferably locked so it cant be spammed..
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibura Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:18 am

Zarkus wrote:This topic has been spammed to hell and back. Im seriously thinking of locking this in favor of a new one, preferably locked so it cant be spammed..
I will have to disagree.
I realise the Pronoob note is not a favourite topic of K's, however it serves its function through the peoples ranting and discussion. After all, the thread itself is a notion to people's abilities on the player scale, and accusations by which to lower it. If people cannot speak in the thread, we would have dozens of "I think I should be moved up the Pronoob Note" and "OMG (X) Rked me! Put him on the noob side" threads to deal with. I would much rather keep that torrent of verbal fireworks in an enclosed space.
Kaibura
Kaibura
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:05 pm

I probaly shouldn't post this but it pissed me off.Daisuke is a pro right...?When i was L i was talking to the shinigami and somebody showed me a text message that daisuke sent him saying he was kira.I asked the shinigami and he said Daisuke was kira.THen i said to daisuke in " OOC " i was coming for him.He kept annoucing on the STV thing without permission spamming the chatbox he kept saying on it "oh sh!t you aint gonna find me" or somethihng like that.Daisuke has never seen my face or even knew i was L or knew me RP wise so i walk in the STV door and he shoot's me when he never knew who i was..I just dont think that is what a pro should do.

EDIT:story i will play soon becouse im taking a break from playing football.I might even quit.My girlfriend is getting mad becouse she think's i will hurt myself to much im thnking of getting married and have kid's.WHat kind of father would i be if i got hurt playing football and left my wife and son/duaghter alone.So when i quit i will play DNO a little more.

MORE EDIT:How about we vote if i stay or be taken off the noob side..

Last edited by Ryuzaki. on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ....)
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:16 pm

No dammit, you're staying on the noob side whether you like it or n-*shot*
Also
Kaibura wrote:
Zarkus wrote:This topic has been spammed to hell and back. Im seriously thinking of locking this in favor of a new one, preferably locked so it cant be spammed..
I will have to disagree.
I realise the Pronoob note is not a favourite topic of K's, however it serves its function through the peoples ranting and discussion. After all, the thread itself is a notion to people's abilities on the player scale, and accusations by which to lower it. If people cannot speak in the thread, we would have dozens of "I think I should be moved up the Pronoob Note" and "OMG (X) Rked me! Put him on the noob side" threads to deal with. I would much rather keep that torrent of verbal fireworks in an enclosed space.

I have to completely side with K on this. This topic really shouldn't exist. Its nothing more then a base for arguments. (Which is W's favorite pastime XDDD)
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:20 pm

Zarkus wrote:No dammit, you're staying on the noob side whether you like it or n-*shot*
Also
Kaibura wrote:
I will have to disagree.

I have to completely side with K on this. This topic really shouldn't exist. Its nothing more then a base for arguments. (Which is W's favorite pastime XDDD)

noob for life then huh....AWWESOME!!!That still doesnt mean im a terrible RKing little punk that cant RP.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:22 pm

Ryuzaki. wrote:
Zarkus wrote:No dammit, you're staying on the noob side whether you like it or n-*shot*
Also
Kaibura wrote:
I will have to disagree.

noob for life then huh....AWWESOME!!!That still doesnt mean im a terrible RKing little punk that cant RP.
Play more. Seriously, you haven't played in a while. Perhaps you can be un-noobed if you play more
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuirishu Moon Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:50 am

Err.......which side am i on?
Yuirishu Moon
Yuirishu Moon
Tier 3