DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pronoob Note

+28
Muugen Hatake
Mysterious Nate
Yuirishu Moon
Lightness Dark
Eiji<3
Admin Old
Alfogus
Kassk
Story
Zekkou
Ilyo
Ganku
Alumina
Red
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
TakaiKamisama
Tybalt.
Detective kiyomi Takada
kokopuffs591
Kaibura
Fate
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Sendo
Lelouch Lampurouge
Nightmare Zarkus
La
32 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pronoob Note Empty Pronoob Note

Post by W Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:54 pm

The person's name who is written in one of the two parts of this notebook ... shall ... be a pro or a noob?

Write down someone's BYOND key or most known name in Death Note: Online and state whether or not they should be on the pro side or the noob side. I'll put down who's on the pro side and noob side first! Only put people on the noob side if they are actually noob roleplayers or are terrible hosts.

Pro Side: W(Wolfdude5), Zarkus, Haseo(Sasuke-Chan), K(Sabaku no Kira), Mitsuki(Mitsukix), Zeek Yamato, La(Hipponater), Age, Soundemin, Chrisy310, Kaibura, Ganku Hazake, Near.Joker, Kassk, Ilyo, Dedyomix, Yumyumboy1, ItachiUchiha619

Noob Side: Love_Guru, Malice, Sharpy X, Detective Q(Shinoichi), Lice, Kurtloko, Shadowmarker, zashi (Hehehheheh1), DarkReven, Bitcloud123, Naruto249107, Desertjoker, Winged_chaos, Sasuke9482, Matt (Firedevil1000), Wakashi (Nero-Angel), Leon (Ocosu), Rahmaru (Mike-mike22), Ryuuga (Dahakathefatesealer), Kaito (KaitoRaito), Michael, Alfogus, Wolfarine, Ishiro Yamazaki (Ishiro), Kaelber, Matt (Bladester889), TehSwordfish, Elemental_Wind, Mistick, Adrihp4, Dark-sann, Patrick7, RikuX, Pein501, Shizuki456

The people on the noob side either RK, accused someone else of ruining RP when we said the things that were supposed to be OOC in OOC, are noobs, RK in their own server, or are horrible hosts. Now, YOU guys write down the names into the Pronoob Note.

Extra rules on how to use:

If a person's name or key is written in this notebook, they will be stated as that part of the notebook ie. Pro or Noob. If a person's name or key is not inputted they are somewhat neutral to the cause. If the cause of why that person is written down in one of your post's, they will be stated. If the reason is not specified, they will not be stated within the pages of this notebook.

How to use the Shinigami Pronoob Eyes:

To be able to use this ability, you must first sacrifice several seconds of your life and go on to a game currently in progress. If you see one you think must be stated within the boundaries of this notebook, you must use the powerful "Who" verb and see the alias and the BYOND key of the person you beleive should be stated, with a reason why.

A key, if not a used name, is viably needed.

Side Rule(s):

This rule has been recently added due to the recent posts of K, (no her posts weren't bad, it's just we need to change several things in here). You are not to put someone in this notebook if they have banned you for no reason. However, you may put a host in this notebook if they have ruined the roleplay countless of times and are known for it in their own server, or in any other server. Being banned for no reason by a host could mean you are known for destroying the essence of the roleplay, or they do not beleive that you are to be trusted with a certain role or for any role. (Think of it as how you think someone's dead, but they could be alive, you just need proof that they're dead). Misunderstanding something is what humans do a lot.

There is also a semi-roleplayer section in this notebook we know as the Pronoob Notebook. Well, think of this notebook as a bunch of numbers ranging from positive numbers and negative numbers, and in the middle of this line is a zero, which is neither a negative nor a positive on this line. The zero is in the middle of this, and can be represented as the middle of this notebook. No one written on either side is known as a semi-roleplayer, otherwise known as a roleplayer that isn't anything too special or anything that doesn't suck. Good roleplayers have a fairly nice positive influence, while the bad roleplayers have a fairly bad negative influence on other roleplayers, and are large disgraces towards the community. Of course, not too many people are put on the bad side ... although there will always be a time where one should go on the noob side temporarily. Of course, one's name can be erased from either side if another person presents information on why someone should or shouldn't be on either side.

The Signs of Good Roleplay:

Good at understanding the concepts of the roleplay.
Offers good watching experience for others to learn off of.
Offers uniqueness within the roleplay.
Doesn't make large amounts of netspeak when not needed.

Really enjoys the game of roleplaying.
Oddly doesn't suck.
Looks for alternatives.
Evaluates roleplay, knowing the difference of good or bad roleplay.
Plays fairly.
Looks forward to a good roleplay.
Awed by others.
You enjoy being around other good roleplayers.

Signs of Bad Roleplay

Bad at roleplaying in any game available.
Attacks without warning, without roleplay or action.
Doesn't play fairly at all in-game.

Really likes their netspeak.
Offers horrible learning experience.
Learns very slowly and barely.
Eliminates the essence of the roleplay.
Plays among the bugs and glitches in the game.
Loves to play with sharp things.
Allows things to come far too early.
Yelps into death, but cheats their way to life.

Remember this: Losing and winning does not make you a noob or a pro - it's how you play that counts.

Last edited by W on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 58 times in total

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Pronoob Note Empty Re: Pronoob Note

Post by Age Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:52 pm

DarkRevan=pronoob

He logged in my server while I was AFK got a knife and RKed me.
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Age Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:42 pm

Who ever played L on Slavas server today
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by La Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:49 pm

Ahhh, I'm not on either side! I demand a side! lol
La
La
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/brandoolio

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:59 pm

Pro: Me, Lelouch, La, Sendo (whenever the f*ck he gets on >_>), Touga, Zeek, and a few other people

Noob: Usually everyone else, by my standards. Bigy and Shadowmarker especially.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:20 pm

Sendo HAS to come back online. Seriously, I've seen him 1/7 days average in the past two weeks ... when he plays more I'll put him on the Pro side. :p

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Age Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:54 am

W, Im sick of you calling noobs and people pros.. I challenge you.. Kira vs L And then we will see who the true noob is..
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:33 pm

Sharpy X(if not the person, at least his server) Definitly on the noob side of thre pronoob
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sendo Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:28 pm

The reason I haven't been on a lot is because I've been busy taking extra courses this summer to get ahead hopefully I will skip a grade. :study: But anyway, I should be on more often since.

Instead of challenging '' W '' Age, I would like to challenge you, I hope you accept it.

Also please remove Age from the noob section, hes a decent role-player.
Sendo
Sendo
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:14 pm

I put age there because Lelouch seems to think that Age is noobworthy of that side. Also Age, you seem to have been calling pro's and noobs yourself on this Pronoob Note, so you must be sick of yourself if you've requested putting people on which side. Also, when you ask me to challenge you who will be L or Kira. I still need to finish Lelouch's challenge.

Look at this below. You yourself called someone a noob on the Pronoob Note, so you're most likely sick of yourself if you're sick of me calling people noobs or pros.

Age wrote:Who ever played L on Slavas server today

Hmmmmm sick of yourself yet?

Age wrote:W, Im sick of you calling noobs and people pros.. I challenge you.. Kira vs L And then we will see who the true noob is..

How does losing make you a noob?

Arashi wrote:What is a noob? They are generally an annoying idiot. What are they on DNO? Idiots who can't seem to RP properly and just make the game bad for others.

Noobs in a roleplaying such as Death Note: Online are people who can't seem to RP properly and/or are idiots. Losing does not make you a noob. Winning does not make you a pro either. It all depends on how you roleplay.

~W

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by La Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:17 pm

its true, I usually do lose when i'm a role or at least die before I truly bring kira to justice, but i'm still called a good Rper and not a noob. Besides, W rps grand.
La
La
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:03 pm

-Ahem-
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by La Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:31 pm

and Lelouch of course. *buys lelouch candy*
La
La
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:50 pm

^.^
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:49 pm

You didn't buy me candy? =\

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Age Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:25 pm

La wrote:its true, I usually do lose when i'm a role or at least die before I truly bring kira to justice, but i'm still called a good Rper and not a noob. Besides, W rps grand.

And your saying I dont??

Lelouch said that at the time because he was mad.. Never said I was a noob, And W as I said before the noobs are only the people who ruin RP, RK, and dont try to RP at all...
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by La Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:47 pm

*smacks W and says"get over it piggy"*then later buys him candy to make up for it*
La
La
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:13 pm

La wrote:*smacks W and says"get over it piggy"*then later buys him candy to make up for it*

Yum! Also, I'm not sure if Lelouch really meant Age going into the noob side or not. I don't think Age is a noob, just reading something Lelouch said to me about noobworthy is why you're on there. Lelouch will have to say when he wants you off there or not. He was the only one who had access to the tracking thing, and I have no proof that you weren't cheating. Well, I don't exactly have proof you cheated either - only Lelouch could have known where you were, and unless he was lying then you didn't cheat. However, he hasn't exactly told me if you actually cheated or not.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sendo Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:01 pm

This is getting carried away. Age your a good Role-player, I would know because I've Role-played with you countless times , also you shouldn't let something someone said '' hurt '' you, nor shouldn't you retaliate since it would irrupt more of a problem. Also everyone has there opinions and I agree with you, '' Noobs '' are people whom don't try to Role-play, they just try to ruin it for other players.

Now....lets all hold hands....and take a stroke on the beach together.
Sendo
Sendo
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:35 pm

Don't you mean Stroll on the beach?
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by La Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:41 pm

I don't know. I like where this fight is going. Mabey someone needs to punch someone else so it continues.... 8)
La
La
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:48 am

La wrote:I don't know. I like where this fight is going. Mabey someone needs to punch someone else so it continues.... 8)

*slaps La* Let us continue.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by La Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:03 am

*Mortal Combast song starts playing* HHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
La
La
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:14 am

La wrote:*Mortal Combast song starts playing* HHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

w00t 200 views - more than Lelouch's guide I win this round my arch nemiseseses.

*slaps La and runs away*

I win that one too!

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:37 am

Hmmmmm ... still waiting to challenge Lelouch, then it's Age who I need to face off.

Last edited by W on Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next