DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The real pronoob list..

+5
Detective kiyomi Takada
Chrisy
W
La

Go down

The real pronoob list.. Empty The real pronoob list..

Post by Age Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:58 am

Pros: Lelouch, Zarkus, Zeek Yamato, La, Age, Soundemin, Kaibura, Chrisy,

Noobs: Kurtloko(I swear he is the worst after what he did), DarkRevan, Bigy, The guy whos logs-on and insults people in Spanish...

Last edited by Age on Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

The real pronoob list.. Empty Re: The real pronoob list..

Post by La Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:41 pm

lol, no matter what the La-anator always gets the good side. j/k but I don't think W is a noob. I'm not saying hes an asshole for making that list but even if he was that still doesn't make him a noob. and aren't you a hypocrit for doing the same thing? even if it is to piss off W?
La
La
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/brandoolio

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:59 pm

Age, the reason you were on the noob side of the Pronoob note was because you cheated in your own server. There were countless witnesses, and Lelouch suggested that you were worthy of the noob side. With all this evidence I had reason to add you on to the noob side of the noob note, not because you're a noob, because you are a cheater.

Also, I have more methods than just that money method. The reason I spoke of it a lot was because I wanted to use it for the first time and succeed - last time Q copied my method. ALso, it's Pronoob Note, not Pronoob List - just because I made such a note doesn't mean I am a noob. I was just pointing out the good roleplayers to the bad roleplayers/cheaters. You even contributed to the Pronoob Note as well, as a matter of fact. You helped the Pronoob Note get bigger, contributing to it as I did when I made it. Now what does that make you now? Not a noob? Precisely, so the Pronoob Note would not make me a noob. I also know that the trick hasn't failed me before, but I have no intent in using it for quite some time. Most people would agree that a noob in Death Note: Online was one who can't roleplay. However, I roleplay quite well and don't think good roleplayers are classified as noobs. Just because some method isn't very good doesn't make someone a noob at being L or a citizen detective.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Age Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:34 pm

W wrote:Age, the reason you were on the noob side of the Pronoob note was because you cheated in your own server. There were countless witnesses, and Lelouch suggested that you were worthy of the noob side. With all this evidence I had reason to add you on to the noob side of the noob note, not because you're a noob, because you are a cheater.

Also, I have more methods than just that money method. The reason I spoke of it a lot was because I wanted to use it for the first time and succeed - last time Q copied my method. ALso, it's Pronoob Note, not Pronoob List - just because I made such a note doesn't mean I am a noob. I was just pointing out the good roleplayers to the bad roleplayers/cheaters. You even contributed to the Pronoob Note as well, as a matter of fact. You helped the Pronoob Note get bigger, contributing to it as I did when I made it. Now what does that make you now? Not a noob? Precisely, so the Pronoob Note would not make me a noob. I also know that the trick hasn't failed me before, but I have no intent in using it for quite some time. Most people would agree that a noob in Death Note: Online was one who can't roleplay. However, I roleplay quite well and don't think good roleplayers are classified as noobs. Just because some method isn't very good doesn't make someone a noob at being L or a citizen detective.

Once again, I did not cheat... Dont you think if I wanted to cheat I would of just made my self a shinigami and kill him....? I went on that black space for maybe 3-4 mins and when I came back I talked to Lelouch about it yet he says I was back there all RP(Which is a lie) Anyway, The only reason I helped was because there are some people who never deserve a role...But thats really only for RKers and people who ruined RP more than once..
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisy Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:01 am

Age why the heck am I not on the Pro list??
Chrisy
Chrisy
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisy Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:02 am

Age why the heck am I not on the Pro list??
Chrisy
Chrisy
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective kiyomi Takada Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:19 pm

cuz ya double post!!!

Detective kiyomi Takada
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:22 pm

Lol, if this was my list I'd disagree in so many ways. And Chrisy, maybe because you even asked? Haaa~ And last time I saw it you said "hi every1" in shout. <.<

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:28 pm

Age, your spot on the list is debatable. W is a good RPer.

My list in the other topic> all though
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:30 pm

Zarkus can I run for enforcer

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:07 pm

I don't care. I didn't ask to become an enforcer, lol.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:12 pm

Zarkus wrote:I don't care. I didn't ask to become an enforcer, lol.

You didn't!? :\ maybe I'll have a chance if I stay quiet.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:19 pm

I find it funny every time somebody says things like that. "I want to be an Enforcer! Oh, I'm not supposed to say anything, then I'll be quiet." as they drop hints.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:29 pm

Near wrote:I find it funny every time somebody says things like that. "I want to be an Enforcer! Oh, I'm not supposed to say anything, then I'll be quiet." as they drop hints.

>X}

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:01 pm

Zeek is a good role player if a lil In depth at times

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke of the Rebellion Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:57 am

This is based on people I've heard have good rep or I played with them.

Pros- W, Lelouch, Zarkus, E, La, Age, (dunno who else)

N00bs/Newbs- Everyone else, including my suckish brother and sister Shaker and Caramell
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-07-12

http://www.deathnoterp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down