DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pronoob Note

+28
Muugen Hatake
Mysterious Nate
Yuirishu Moon
Lightness Dark
Eiji<3
Admin Old
Alfogus
Kassk
Story
Zekkou
Ilyo
Ganku
Alumina
Red
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
TakaiKamisama
Tybalt.
Detective kiyomi Takada
kokopuffs591
Kaibura
Fate
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Sendo
Lelouch Lampurouge
Nightmare Zarkus
La
32 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pronoob Note - Page 6 Empty Re: Pronoob Note

Post by Admin Old Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:11 am

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:42 pm

Ilyo wrote:*sigh* I bare bad news and good....

Bade news
----------
Today I played for the first time in a few days, and was deeply disapointed by the preformance by L (Alfogus). I was shinigami so I wasn't able to really see any of these acts, but I did learn a few things from the other players. I learned that L (Alfogus) had been relogging when killed by the mafia, i'm not exactly sure what mafia's motives were But it turns out Alfogus had relogged about 4-5 times, meaning he died 4-5 times eventualy Story booted and banned alfgos. Which I belived was compleltly withing Storys right. But then sadly a few mins later I was messaged on the byond hub Alfgos asking me to say some vile things to the host (Story), which is when I told him to file his complaint on the message board. I expected somthing a little more mature then what was put up on the contrary I won't go into detail in what it said. But now its locked meaning somthing's said were not appropriate

Good news
----------
The good news is in that exact game I was impressed by ryuzaki, a little bit at least. He pulled off a decent preformance as M with useing the STV person as a hostage. And forced her to rob the bank ,brovo. Then forced her to come back to his base, as he put up a ransom for even more money.

It could of been decent, with out the L and if Kira could get his note book to work.

Thank you for saying i was good as M Ilyo it would be much better if people would like to join the mafia also when L left (or died)we moved on to 2nd L and N 2nd L was Watari i was taking a police member hostage to make a deal with Watari but Watari shot me when i was putting the blindfold on the police member so i had shot Watari 2 time's making him bleed allowing me an escape then i ran off with the hostage

Also Story and Alfogus would you guy's stop arguing it is sensless to argue like that.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-01

https://mortalitygames.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:41 pm

It already ended.....
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:23 pm

Wolfarine=noob I was walking to STV and he Rked several people with a gun then he went up to me and said

Wolfarine:I want to rule the world

Aparently he kept asking for a DN when he logged on the server of noobitude i was the only good RPer there (not saying im a pro) but he RKed everyone there but i shot him I WAS THE ONLY SURVIVOR

Also
Mant wrote:Ryuzaki your good enough to be a pro

Last edited by Ryuzaki Devils Angel on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : /..)
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilyo Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:31 am

Ilyo wrote:*sigh* I bare bad news and good....

Bade news
----------
Today I played for the first time in a few days, and was deeply disapointed by the preformance by L (Alfogus). I was shinigami so I wasn't able to really see any of these acts, but I did learn a few things from the other players. I learned that L (Alfogus) had been relogging when killed by the mafia, i'm not exactly sure what mafia's motives were But it turns out Alfogus had relogged about 4-5 times, meaning he died 4-5 times eventualy Story booted and banned alfgos. Which I belived was compleltly withing Storys right. But then sadly a few mins later I was messaged on the byond hub Alfgos asking me to say some vile things to the host (Story), which is when I told him to file his complaint on the message board. I expected somthing a little more mature then what was put up on the contrary I won't go into detail in what it said. But now its locked meaning somthing's said were not appropriate

Good news
----------
The good news is in that exact game I was impressed by ryuzaki, a little bit at least. He pulled off a decent preformance as M with useing the STV person as a hostage. And forced her to rob the bank ,brovo. Then forced her to come back to his base, as he put up a ransom for even more money.

It could of been decent, with out the L and if Kira could get his note book to work.

I just noticed I spelt "Bad" wrong...Lol.
Ilyo
Ilyo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-09

http://Awesome.com

Back to top Go down

Pronoob Note - Page 6 Empty Re:ProNoob Note

Post by Eiji<3 Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:13 am

This... Is my first post... and I wish to be on the pro side.. please. If I can have people support me.. I would be happy Im Eiji by the way..... from Dno.. ya..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pronoob Note - Page 6 Dnoglasskx5
Eiji<3
Eiji<3
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-08-27

http://Myspace.com/Aznlaoboi5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:02 am

Eiji<3 wrote:This... Is my first post... and I wish to be on the pro side.. please. If I can have people support me.. I would be happy Im Eiji by the way..... from Dno.. ya..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pronoob Note - Page 6 Dnoglasskx5

Well first of all why are you copying the DNO sig and pasting it?It's supposed to go on your sig.
Second You dont just ask to go on the pro side you Have to RP good and people have to think so to then you might get in the semi pro side judging by the way you act.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:38 pm

I would like to tell everyone that you dont apply to make a pro.. Eiji, I know it's your first post, but we dont ask people to support, they come to this thread with someone on there mind, and post whom they think should be a pro, with informaiton. Self voters are bad.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Pronoob Note - Page 6 Empty Re:ProNoob Note

Post by Eiji<3 Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:59 pm

Ohhhh sorry i didnt know -_- and for some reason the sig doesnt work for me so....... but ermm.. im getting there =D im newb in forums... but im a semi pro.. cause of rp.. im sorry im newbbb in forums!!!!

Last edited by Eiji&lt;3 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to mention something)
Eiji<3
Eiji<3
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-08-27

http://Myspace.com/Aznlaoboi5

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:45 pm

You need to turn on the right to use a "sig" on your options thing.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by La Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:10 pm

holy crap. Is this thread still going on? amazing. but i think eiji is pretty good....so far....
La
La
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/brandoolio

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:46 pm

Funny, I've been playing Death note online and I never, met Ishiro, Maisuke(Maisukex)... I find it really strange, and whom is Soundmin. Anyway, Eiji isn't a pro yet, but he is a decent role - player.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:13 pm

Maisukex is a GM who used to always host, but went on vacation somewhere along the road of summer vacation. Soundemin is also known as Ryuuk in several servers, and he's a better roleplayer than some I know of. He used to host as well. Hope that helped you...

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:17 am

Maisukex Must've been on vacation for a long time, because I haven't met him/her. And Ryuuk is a decent role - player I've seen him a bit, nothing that would make me question myself.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:56 pm

W wrote:Maisukex is a GM who used to always host, but went on vacation somewhere along the road of summer vacation. Soundemin is also known as Ryuuk in several servers, and he's a better roleplayer than some I know of. He used to host as well. Hope that helped you...
Its MITSUKIX, not MAISUKEX -_-
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:43 pm

Biggest fail of the week, congrats.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:25 pm

It was the keyboard I tell you! The I button thought it was an E button! REALLY! :cry:

But wait - she's been on the Pro side for a month...although it is kind of hard to see her name.

Last edited by W on Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Pronoob Note - Page 6 Empty Well

Post by Lightness Dark Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:59 am

I think I should be added to the Pro side, do I have any back up from the people I know[I just registered for the forum]

Lightness Dark
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibura Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:25 am

Lightness Dark wrote:I think I should be added to the Pro side, do I have any back up from the people I know[I just registered for the forum]
From what I remember from the only round I've ever seen you in, you were accused of random killing using the Death Note with some very pathetic causes by your own Shinigami. If I recall correctly and this was the case, I'd say you are most certainly not worthy.
Besides, I've only seen you in one game so far. So no, I cannot back you.
Kaibura
Kaibura
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilyo Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:19 am

...Just out of curiosity....Why is this in the off ropic section...
Ilyo
Ilyo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-09

http://Awesome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:06 pm

Ilyo wrote:...Just out of curiosity....Why is this in the off ropic section...

I really don't know why I put this in the Off-Topic section ... it should have been in the General section. Oh wait - I remember. I didn't want to post twice in a row. When I made this topic I think I made a topic in the general part of the forum where this should be. I didn't want it to be considered as spam, so I decided to put it on off-topic. But it is somewhat off topic; it's not a Death Note, it's a Pronoob Notebook.

Also, who are you Lightness? I've heard very little of you...

EDIT: Although ... it kinda does reflect on the noob in-game, making it supposed to be in General.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:27 am

I'm sorry but this just slipped my mind.Am i a semi-pro,or a noob?
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:47 am

Ryuzaki. wrote:I'm sorry but this just slipped my mind.Am i a semi-pro,or a noob?

Depends, what's your key?

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:16 pm

W wrote:
Ryuzaki. wrote:I'm sorry but this just slipped my mind.Am i a semi-pro,or a noob?

Depends, what's your key?

You forgot already?Key:Narutoskull....I just havn't been on in awhile.Plus i changed my pic and sig and name.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:26 pm

The key '' Naruskull '' is on the noob side Ryuzaki.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next