DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Note anthor Note

+3
Nightmare Zarkus
Story
Alfogus
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GM Note anthor Note Empty GM Note anthor Note

Post by Alfogus Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:00 am

Hello i am alfogus and im hee to say a few simple things i have been playing DNO for about 4 months and i am oob to some of you and a noobake to all of you but thats not the ponit andthe ponit is very simple.......K if you are reading this you have a very flawed system of how to chosse gms im not saying that your bad but ...you see when a regluer person gets rked thaty rant about something for 20 minutes and then remake... on the athor HAND GMS WHEN THEY GET RKED THEY TAKE OUT A CANON AND BA ANYONE IN SIGHT THUS RUINING what they said was th aleady ruinened rp...... :evil:And iam eally mad at where gms get off i mean eally when i get rked i ant then remake i wont start fucking curseing my fucken brains out like this because i have the fear i would get band from the noob hos who wont do anythig on other hand gms ohh gms like i said they are the worst they start fucking reloading start fucking acuseing people when their trying to rp they ba kira and shini for just being by them.... and whats the problem their gms they can remake like normal people or or they could... just cary on the asshole ness...why start banning on sight when they have all the fucking lukyerys a god has but no they ge pissed they ban because they ca and i know what you all are thinking finally some one said it but well im probaly gonna get bannd fom fourms and maybe code bannd from every thing but well if i do then you se who K really is and that is all i have to say good bye.
Alfogus
Alfogus
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

GM Note anthor Note Empty Re: GM Note anthor Note

Post by Story Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 am

...I could barely read this..

Firstly, the Gm's are fine, so please don't say anything else about them or I will have to step in, and you do not want me going against you in anyway.

Secondly ( Not a word ) ; No one is perfect we all make mistakes at times, but we learn from it. From my point of view I didn't see a Gm abuse. Next time Alfogus please provide evidence by copying and pasting.

And about the banning, well I personally think it could be handled in a better mature way, other then banning them because they are new or don't have a lot of experience.

And no Alfogus you are just saying what is on your mind, and if you are banned I will be shocked.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfogus Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:55 am

ohh they ban they fucking ban and ruin every fucking rp that they get rked on because the world stops for them
Alfogus
Alfogus
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:03 pm

alfogus wrote:ohh they ban they fucking ban and ruin every fucking rp that they get rked on because the world stops for them
Okay. No. I ban whoever I catch RKing. Always. No exceptions.
Where the hell to you get off thinking you know how to do our job better?
We put up with retards like you all the time. We DO get a bit edgy because of what we have to put up with. But we never ruin the RP because of an RKer. Or at least I don't. I've seen you. You have NO good concept of whether an RP is going well or not.
I don't ban on sight when I get RKed. Kaibura doesn't to my knowledge. Neither does Lelouch.
The GM staff does NOT tolerate idiocy. So if you don't like acting however the hell you want while you RP...
Then kindly get the fucking hell off of my DNO.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:13 pm

I won't tolerate such disrespect. The GMs are fine, you're the only person who has a problem with it.

I don't give a shit if you don't like how they work. All this little bullcrap you're spatting out, nobody really cares.

The GMs have been doing their jobs, and quite well. They don't "Random Ban", or whatever else the hell you're accusing them off.

If you don't like the GMs, don't play DNO.

In the meantime, suspended from the forums. Good job.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:22 pm

Hm? He was just stating his own '' problem ''. He did in fact insult the Gm's in general, but I don't think suspending him is the right decision. Banning and Suspending isn't the only options available, there also '' teaching '' him and proving him wrong, in some way about the Gm's. I don't think banning or Suspending wont solve anything, why? Because it's really avoiding to remove that thought thats building within there head. So basically I don't think he should get suspended, but in a way he should get punished for speaking so rudely.

He knew it was coming since he knew how the Gm's would respond to what he had to say in an unprofessional fashion.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:33 pm

Story wrote:Hm? He was just stating his own '' problem ''. He did in fact insult the Gm's in general, but I don't think suspending him is the right decision. Banning and Suspending isn't the only options available, there also '' teaching '' him and proving him wrong, in some way about the Gm's. I don't think banning or Suspending wont solve anything, why? Because it's really avoiding to remove that thought thats building within there head. So basically I don't think he should get suspended, but in a way he should get punished for speaking so rudely.

He knew it was coming since he knew how the Gm's would respond to what he had to say in an unprofessional fashion.
Theres really no other way to punish him honestly.

I mean, im sure I could think of something worse to do... >_>;
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:44 pm

alfogus wrote:ohh they ban they fucking ban and ruin every fucking rp that they get rked on because the world stops for them

No, they do not ruin every roleplay. They IP Ban people from servers if there is RK going on (Random Killing) or for something else. What the GMs do are completely understandable. You seem to be ruining a lot of roleplays, however, and I can understand why you've been getting banned (except the 2+2 one, I didn't really understand that one). But, watching you say "that they get rked on because the world stops for them" sounds somewhat odd to me. Are you trying to say that you're the one who RKed them? You're saying that they banned, ruined the roleplay, and that they banned because they got RKed. Erm ... RKing is against the rules?

PS: Take your time in sentence structure and proper spelling.

PPS: Banning an RKer isn't ruining the roleplay you dumb shit.

Last edited by W on Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:45 pm

I could've permanently taken away his ability to post on the forums, or I could've Computer banned him from the forums, or Even... well, I don't think I should continue.

It was a few day forum suspension. I'd be fine with it if he had given good reasons for his GM bashing, proof, and more content than "OMG THEY RANDOM BAN THEY SUX".

If it weren't just that, it would have been a filed informational report towards me.

It was just a rant / bashing session.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:47 pm

W wrote:

No, they do not ruin every roleplay. They IP Ban people from servers if there is RK going on (Random Killing) or for something else. What the GMs do are completely understandable. You seem to be ruining a lot of roleplays, however, and I can understand why you've been getting banned (except the 2+2 one, I didn't really understand that one). But, watching you say "that they get rked on because the world stops for them" sounds somewhat odd to me. Are you trying to say that you're the one who RKed them? You're saying that they banned, ruined the roleplay, and that they banned because they got RKed. Erm ... RKing is against the rules?

W, I've actually witnessed an argument which was resolved by I.P banning that person that was arguing with the Gm's friend.

And a lot more.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:10 pm

Story wrote:
W wrote:

W, I've actually witnessed an argument which was resolved by I.P banning that person that was arguing with the Gm's friend.

And a lot more.

From what I've read, it appears that Alfogus had been banned for RKing, and, in a sense, he admitted to it too.

"ohh they ban they fucking ban and ruin every fucking rp that they get rked on because the world stops for them".

Read that. Earlier, he was complaining about being banned, and apparently, he is now complaining about GMs banning when they get RKed, and no one else. If the other GMs let the others get RKed, but take the problem up upon themselves because they too got RKed, sure it isn't right. But, he still RKed, meaning he can still be banned. Perhaps he should have been banned earlier, but he was still RKing. Also, Story, what I'm trying to say on this reply is that Alfogus got what he deserved. He's also being a hipocrit to his own race of RKers.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:31 pm

I do not know where you are getting this, or reading this from...
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:46 pm

Story wrote:I do not know where you are getting this, or reading this from...

I am getting all of this from all of his prior posts, and the people replying to his topics. You'll find the one I'm talking about if you scroll UP from you last reply.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:17 pm

W wrote:

I am getting all of this from all of his prior posts, and the people replying to his topics. You'll find the one I'm talking about if you scroll UP from you last reply.

So if one does something wrong you hold it against them?
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilyo Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:39 pm

...Alfogus when you said in the first inital message..."you're probably thinking yes, finnaly somone said it" (you're welcome I fixed the spelling and grammar in that one)

That was not what I was thinking at all...Truthfully this is what I was thinking the whole time....*ilyo's thoughts: Is Alfgous five?*

Also swareing alot doesn't help convince any one when people see others swareing alot to try to proove a point good point or not...The people usualy will think "Wow thats pretty childish" definitly when that person spells the sware words wrong....

One more thing...The Gm's are fine I don't know why your saying they never let people relog when there RK'ed. I have been RK'ed once or twice, within about a minute to five I have been givven premission by host or Gm that I may reload...

So I have no idea where you get the information on "bad" Gm's...
Ilyo
Ilyo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-09

http://Awesome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:48 pm

Story wrote:
W wrote:

So if one does something wrong you hold it against them?

If one does something wrong, I speak the facts that they've left around.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:51 pm

They aren't bad obviously but they can improve in a way. Instead of banning lecture them, I know Kaibura would do a great job in that. If you can't ban give them strikes, Lulu would do great at that. Instead of banning them Discipline them, even if it means getting out a gun Zarkus would do great at that. There other ways of dealing a consequence instead of avoiding the situation and pressing a verb to remove them.
I know the Gm's are great, as friends and workers, but I have to side with Alfogus, not because I dislike them, because he made a good point and got banned because of it..

Also W thats bullshit, you are holding a grudge, for his behaviors, and think he should be punished, for what the use to do.

Last edited by Story on Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilyo Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:51 pm

Hmm maybe give them a ten minute time out in the Muu (blackness)
Ilyo
Ilyo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-09

http://Awesome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:08 pm

Yeah, well in theory what we think does not matter, it's K's game K's Rules.
She's strong willed xD going against her is not advised

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:12 pm

I like to take chances, and I guess I am just trying to help those labeled as a degrading name like '' noobs ''.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:14 pm

Story wrote:I like to take chances, and I guess I am just trying to help those labeled as a degrading name like '' noobs ''.
Altho Granted most people don't understand the difference of Newbie and Noob, afroguss is a noob

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:16 pm

Fate wrote:
Story wrote:I like to take chances, and I guess I am just trying to help those labeled as a degrading name like '' noobs ''.
Altho Granted most people don't understand the difference of Newbie and Noob, afroguss is a noob

Well still, It is still degrading is it not?
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:17 pm

Story wrote:
Fate wrote:

Well still, It is still degrading is it not?
You say that like you have not said it before? But you've said it many times on my server and on your own

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:24 pm

Actually, as I recall I only use the word '' noob '' once I upset from being Randomly killed, and as I recall you use it more then me Fate.

And I didn't say I haven't said it before.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:28 pm

Story wrote:Actually, as I recall I only use the word '' noob '' once I upset from being Randomly killed, and as I recall you use it more then me Fate.

And I didn't say I haven't said it before.
Fair play, however i admit i use it alot but more than 60% of DNO community is noob's or newbs

Edit: Or are just genral assholes

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next