DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Writing Project :: Trailer Concept

3 posters

Go down

A Writing Project :: Trailer Concept Empty A Writing Project :: Trailer Concept

Post by Tybalt. Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:17 am

This concept story is unknown yet, and hopefully I'll have a draft written out after my vacation. This will also to be announced, tomorrow I will be gone for two weeks, I am going on vacation. I am writing a basic writing project in hope to develop it into a story for you guys to read..Yeah. Credited to :: Myself (creating it, and mostly everything else) aswell Ryuzaki. aka Narutoskull (helping me with some plot ideas). Note; this is just a simple draft written out of mind. It Begins..Here..

It had fallen. Well..almost. The bridge to the realms were slowly dissolving, and not one had come to save it. The four figures, each leaned against a glass window. The first one, his hair sharply spiked and gelled to the left, only faded with the color black, smirked under the long black cloak that went up to hide his nose. The second one, was sharply dressed. The second one, the same identied hair as the first, white hair gelled and spiked to the left, only embed with a long white scarf which connected to a long white robe of flowing colors of the darker shades, such as gray, silver, and beforth. The two other figures suddenly vanished, dissolving into nothing. It had not come to mind the two were now out of reality, as such to the two other men.

"The worlds are dividing..quickly and fondly.." The first one spoke finally, his voice somewhat calm in the tone.

"Then..we'll have to do something to get back those two.." The second one added, rash in voice.

"What do they expect us to do, Haruki?" The first one spoke again.

"Keep balance in our realms, Hideki!" The second one, presumed Haruki, mumbled.

"Mmm..Our jobs are almost fufilled, and we need to leave back a trace in the realms.."

Haruki, the white figure, stood up. Hideki, the dark figure, stood up aswell. The two nodded their heads, and snapped out of view.

The view seemed silent, as it had not been before. Then a flicker. Cars raced, the tall buildings shadowed over the city. Men and women paced back in forth, briefcases in their hands. Tokyo had not changed as it had been. Silently, a boy with silver hair, presumably fourteen, raced through the crowd, his leather laptop bag tracing behind him. "Excuse me-late for class!" He bowed to respect in the elders, as he rushed past the crowd. Finally making it to a tall, glass-paneled buildings executed in a row, the boy sighed with relief. As he quickly entered into the classroom, his teacher stared at him coldly. "You're late, Akira."

Running through the streets, the black haired boy ran silently. He kept quiet, the black scarf wrapped around his neck. He ran quickly, silently. Unknowing, there was a crack in the street. A man, grim faced and sickened, pushed the boy. The boy fell, and tripped into the streets. Cars honked, as a car quickly ran toward the boy's pace. "Hiroku!" Shouts screamed of those who recognized him. The boy, his hands still on the street, turned his head to the side. The car sped up, the driver did not see him. The reflection of the car's headlights was shown in Hiroku's eyes.

Akira silently took in a deep sigh, from an unknown source.

Hiroku's eyes suddenly widened, as he sat up from his bed. It was just a dream.

[[Well that is my basic concept for a trailer..it sucks because I didn't take much time to think..So..Yeah :P]]

Tybalt.
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

A Writing Project :: Trailer Concept Empty Re: A Writing Project :: Trailer Concept

Post by Daisuke of the Rebellion Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:52 am

It doesn't suck.. =P

And.. uhm... is this about "The Four Shadows"?

(Most of you wont know wtf im talking about.)
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-07-12

http://www.deathnoterp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

A Writing Project :: Trailer Concept Empty Re: A Writing Project :: Trailer Concept

Post by Kaibura Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:27 am

AKIRA!
I love that anime, a true classic. Sounds like a pretty good set up- though I'm not quite sure what it's really about yet, since it's the trailer and all. I look forward to reading the chapter and to see how this story idea pans out. If all goes well I might do a writing project of my own, since I do adore both writing and Death Note Online. Keep up the good work, I shall continue the read.
Kaibura
Kaibura
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke of the Rebellion Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:12 pm

I've been thinkin of doin a DN Story.. I AM a writer. =P
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-07-12

http://www.deathnoterp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tybalt. Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:18 am

Back from Vacation..quick reply.

EDIT:: Thanks E and Kai, by the way..I'll try to summarize the first chapter and write it probally tomorrow..Hopefully.

Tybalt.
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down