DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remove the writeing sound

5 posters

Go down

Remove the writeing sound Empty Remove the writeing sound

Post by Z Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:51 pm

well guys.. im really kinda getting sick of when Kira writes in a death note it makes that loud writeing sound well im saying get rid of it because everytime someone hears that they always follow Kira and wait for him to screw up they also make bs reasons to search Kira and to follow them for hours on end and the second L hears the writeing o dont get me started the investigation suddenly switches to Kira and it just stays there until he caught .. so i say just remove it.. writeing shouldnt be that loud anyway or at least add the writeing sound to all the other notebooks..
Z
Z
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Remove the writeing sound Empty Inaudiable Writing

Post by Amon-Ra Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:34 pm

Realistically speaking, writing should emit some form of noise, however, I agree the noise emitted is too loud.
Amon-Ra
Amon-Ra
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Remove the writeing sound Empty Re: Remove the writeing sound

Post by Koian Sikame Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Same. Im always like "Okay! Dont write in DN until im not near anyone! Dont write in it..." I would like the others to make sound too so its not as easy for people to be noobs and be all like, "Kira!" So yeah...
Koian Sikame
Koian Sikame
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Remove the writeing sound Empty Anti-Godmod(?)

Post by Amon-Ra Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:56 pm

Koian Sikame wrote:Same. Im always like "Okay! Dont write in DN until im not near anyone! Dont write in it..." I would like the others to make sound too so its not as easy for people to be noobs and be all like, "Kira!" So yeah...

That may be true, but it also stops Kira from using the Death Note when he does not have paper out. Like how shooting a gun that is in your pocket is not allowed, it woudl not make sense for Kira to write in a DN, which he left in his backpack ICly.
Amon-Ra
Amon-Ra
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku-Bozu Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:56 pm

your suppose to rp writing down in the death note anyway, so noobs will already metagame and stick around if they see you rp writing in a notebook
Riku-Bozu
Riku-Bozu
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:59 pm

The above post was considered gravedigging. Topic locked.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum