DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Near writing Light's name theory

5 posters

Go down

Near writing Light's name theory Empty Near writing Light's name theory

Post by Tainted Love Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:15 am

When considering the events surrounding Light's death I say Near had everything planned at the start, and made sure all of it would take place before hand.

I'm sorry.. but Light has had to face down L many times where he said Light=Kira so many times yet didnt blink. Okay, whatever, Near had the death note, Light was sure to have had pages hidden somewhere at his house, that object wasnt needed. Aside from that he had a death note with the task force, he could have obtained more sheets when needed from that.

Near really isnt the type to take chances. Light isnt the one to freak out. Yet it happened. This is another reason I belive Lights name was written be Near.

As for the details... I belive it was written something like this:

Light Yagami dies from a heart attack. After it being revealed to him, that his death note was a fake, and his follower rushing into the warehouse revealing Light as Kira, Light confesses that he was indeed Kira. While attempting to convense the task force and SPK that Kira was right, he turns away attempting to use his last trick to defeat those who was against him. This action is noticed by a member of the task force who promply shoots him. While failing in his own blood he goes mad calling out for the dead, and his follower to write down everyones name. Eventually he turns to his own shinigami asking him to write all of their names down. The shinigami pulls out it's own death note, and promply writes Light Yagami's name. 45 seconds later, Light dies from a heart attack.

Thoughts? Theories? Comments?
Tainted Love
Tainted Love
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Back to top Go down

Near writing Light's name theory Empty Re: Near writing Light's name theory

Post by Venus Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:16 am

Erm... You are a Staff person from DNU ...
Venus
Venus
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:26 am

nah light reacted how he always did when killin someone cocky the smile at L the good bye ray penbar line.. the im kira line. are all.. lights idea and the theory ain't lights name it was Mikamis. and no . Near ain't that crazy hes just like L he,d bust Kira by evidence also you can't control what the shinigami does and ryuuk killed Light Near didn't care about light he just wanted to win and ight after he takes the death note and finds out nears all like who cares..he can't kll any of us without these.
Z
Z
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Love Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:15 am

Perhaps, however it isnt Near' style to make such a rash action. Perhaps he had convidence because he captured the death note?
Tainted Love
Tainted Love
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:52 pm

no. its just not nears style Nears the type of guy that follows basic laws killing people is way far out of his league thats Mello it just ain't his thing also i think we would of noticed if Light was acting werid and to me. he was acting like he always did when he thought people were going to die. AHAHAH I WIN NEAR. *40 seconds *... ..... crap...
Z
Z
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade828 Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Well Near couldn't have killed him because it would be way more than 40 seconds even after Light left the warehouse so unless Near knew how to control people Light would've died like right when or even before he got to the stairs and he only died after Ryuk wrote his name in the death note
Blade828
Blade828
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:39 pm

I'm sorry, but please don't gravedig topics, it's against the rules, which I recommend you read.

Topic Locked
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down