DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little story.

Go down

A little story. Empty A little story.

Post by Akasuki Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:00 pm

One day as I was getting driven to school when my mom turned to me and told me she had been diagnosed with lung cancer 4 years ago she then said she thought it was best that I didnt know, I couldnt think of anything to say when she told me I guess I couldnt comprehend it at first. I got to school and went to my locker then my boyfriend came up and we talked for a bit untill class started, I decided not to tell him or anyone for that matter, I figured it would be best not to tell anyone if I did that I would probally end up bursting into tears, I didnt want anyone to worry about me, well I guess deep down I wanted to tell them to know I wanted for my boyfriend to hold me and make me feel better but to use my mother as a way to make my self feel better would be so selfish I just coulnt do that.

I held my tears back and acted how I normally did all day so no one would suspect anything, When I got home I just layed on my bed and cryed It was so hard to stop myself from crying everytime I thought about it hurt it hurt so much the tears just wouldnt stop. Later that day I calmed down and I looked up lung cancer on the internet and found out that they can do an operation that can take cure her, I was very happy when I read this and ran out my room to tell my mom appernetly she already knew this as she told me she knew about it she had a very sad look on her face like it was already to late.

When I got to school the next day I started to think about it more and more about everything I take for advantage like my cloths, where I live how I live the things I do, what we eat, it seems everything I took for advantage never really concerd me untill it was really about to be gone. I always thought of myself as someone who doesnt take things for granted but in reality I did I just didn't want to admit it.

It was third period I got called down to the principal's office and I thought great more trouble, when I got into his office he looked at me and slowly told me my mom was in the hospital apparently she was caughing up blood and had breathing problems, he then told me that I could have the day off school to go see her and he drove me to the hospital. When I got there and made my way up to were her room was, I walked in and ran over to the bed she was laying on and then I looked at her and relised that she was dead.

I... I couldnt take it I looked at the other people in the room as my face filled with tears Istarted screaming and thinking that it was all fake all a dream and I wanted it to go away so bad then I ran out of the room and went to the roof of the hospital I then thought to myself as I walked up the stairs to the roof door it will all go away it will all go away I will wake up and this will be gone... it will.. then I got to the roof then thought to myself one last time it will all go away all of it will be gone...

Akasuki
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down