DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleStory Stuffz

2 posters

Go down

MapleStory Stuffz Empty MapleStory Stuffz

Post by Daisuke of the Rebellion Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:49 pm

This is for posting your Name, Server, talking about MapleStory, etc.
I'm gonna put my account info... well.... character....

Name: xXxCooroxXx (or XxXCooroXxX), xXxSenrixXx( or XxXSenriXxX)
Job: Archer = Cooro | Mage = Senri
Level: 13, and 11 respectively
World: Bera

Last edited by E on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-07-12

http://www.deathnoterp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

MapleStory Stuffz Empty Re: MapleStory Stuffz

Post by W Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:14 pm

*sighs* I remember Maple Story. Used to play it a lot around 2 years ago until I quit. Had a lvl 36 Cleric which my friend gave to me, but I forgot that password. Now my strongest is lvl 35 Ice/Lightning Magician. His name is Wolverak, and he's in Bera.

E, I hope you didn't mess the skillls up for any of your accounts - did that once and I regretted having to redo it.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke of the Rebellion Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:18 am

My old lvl 20 Mage was in Bera, too. I know there were only two B Worlds, Broa and Bera, and I couldnt remember Bera. I think hes on MapleGlobal... I diownloaded MapleSEA(SouthEastAsia)... Well, I still couldnt log in with him on the site, either...
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-07-12

http://www.deathnoterp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

MapleStory Stuffz Empty The Story on my Online Name!

Post by W Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:29 pm

This is a wee bit off topic, but if some of you are wondering how I got my name on to BYOND, read on.

It all started with RUnescape for a few years, back when I was grade 5. I was addicted, and I played my account called Wolf Dude5. It was rather enjoyable for a year and a half, but then I took a break and played Maple Story, which I named my account Wolfdude5. (This is in order on how I got the name W/Wolferak). Then, I deleted the lvl 28 Warrior and made another account named "Wolfdude5" as a mage, but stopped at lvl 9. Then, I created another account and named a new mage named "Wolferak". It too was deleted. Then, my first ever greatest magician which ended up being a lvl 35 Ice/Lightning magician, Wolverak was made and I played for quite some time.

Then I moved on to I don't know - a few games - moves the name on to Counter Strike and Gunz. On Gunz I named my characters Wolferak and Wolferek ... yes this is how the name was actuall forged. It started with my original name, Wolf Dude5, and in the course of 4 years the name's evolved.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum