DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion List From Cero Dios, enjoy ^.^

3 posters

Go down

Suggestion List From Cero Dios, enjoy ^.^ Empty Suggestion List From Cero Dios, enjoy ^.^

Post by raitoriko Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:00 pm

Library: A place to hide things and take out random books, like the story of Hachiko or nursery rhyme books for people *Coughcough* who use Nursery Rhyme's to kill as Kira.

Bank: A place to store money, robbable but very hard to rob, and failing the robbery will do alot of damage, good place to store money when you get alot from stocks.

School: Bring back the school from Death Note: Online one. Only elaborate, add more class rooms, a gym room, etc etc.

Church: Make a church, it'd be a cool addition to the world of Death Note and add more RP options, like a Priest, add a confessional as well for an addition to Mafia RP.

Real Estate Office: A place to buy a key to a house so you can actually lock up, still lock pickable, but it'd be a good place to store objects and have RPs.

Wammy House: I liked the old Wammy RPs and the Wammy House itself. I would love to see it return.

Airport Working: In addition to making the airport work, add a small Yen Fee for flights, a five minute travel penalty (to act as if they are on the plane, they wouldn't just teleport there immediatly). Where would they go you ask? America! An American map pretty similar to that of Japan's map, a Mall, Stock Market, no role bases though.

America Map: See Above; It'd be an addition to Roleplays and make Kira's killing slightly more difficult, making Kira have the need to travel more.

These are suggestions I, and a few others from DNO, came up with. I would like to see my ideas show up in Death Note: Online 2 and I think the map additions will be interesting as well.
Also, post some of your own suggestions as well or comments on my suggestions, it is a forum after all. ^.^
raitoriko
raitoriko
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Suggestion List From Cero Dios, enjoy ^.^ Empty Re: Suggestion List From Cero Dios, enjoy ^.^

Post by raitoriko Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:01 pm

I left some ideas out after rethinking them. Also, add me on the pager and MSN
RaiToriko
BillyumMesick@ymail.com

^.^
Kthxbai
raitoriko
raitoriko
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Suggestion List From Cero Dios, enjoy ^.^ Empty Re: Suggestion List From Cero Dios, enjoy ^.^

Post by Admin Old Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:03 pm

And you still double post... and in the wrong section. Increasing your ban to 5 days.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:20 pm

raitoriko wrote:Library: A place to hide things and take out random books, like the story of Hachiko or nursery rhyme books for people *Coughcough* who use Nursery Rhyme's to kill as Kira.

Bank: A place to store money, robbable but very hard to rob, and failing the robbery will do alot of damage, good place to store money when you get alot from stocks.

School: Bring back the school from Death Note: Online one. Only elaborate, add more class rooms, a gym room, etc etc.

Church: Make a church, it'd be a cool addition to the world of Death Note and add more RP options, like a Priest, add a confessional as well for an addition to Mafia RP.

Real Estate Office: A place to buy a key to a house so you can actually lock up, still lock pickable, but it'd be a good place to store objects and have RPs.

Wammy House: I liked the old Wammy RPs and the Wammy House itself. I would love to see it return.

Airport Working: In addition to making the airport work, add a small Yen Fee for flights, a five minute travel penalty (to act as if they are on the plane, they wouldn't just teleport there immediatly). Where would they go you ask? America! An American map pretty similar to that of Japan's map, a Mall, Stock Market, no role bases though.

America Map: See Above; It'd be an addition to Roleplays and make Kira's killing slightly more difficult, making Kira have the need to travel more.

These are suggestions I, and a few others from DNO, came up with. I would like to see my ideas show up in Death Note: Online 2 and I think the map additions will be interesting as well.
Also, post some of your own suggestions as well or comments on my suggestions, it is a forum after all. ^.^

Humm..

Library: We already had one and it failed a lot, it was no use but to make L recruits, mafia meetings..

Bank: Well, I don't think so, many but many people would try to make it, even if they fail and that " alot of damage" They can always save before doing it and relog.. What would be a disaster, and in the place of taking damage I would suggest a " Auto-Jail " that would arrest them for a certain time.

School: Well, I would suggest not to add it, only for events, anyone would RP on it and more class rooms would make the totally disaster like getting lost, to find someone it would be more hard...

Church: Sounds Good, but mafia wouldn't be good placed on it for a RP.

Real Estate Office: In the forums with a certain amount of DN points you can get a house, that would totally destroy the event prize and besides it would kill a RP like: " Kira is found and runs into the house locking it " , or " A criminal hides in his house and stays there making the polices disappear resulting on a escape. "

Wammy house: Yes, but not in the map, only for Events.

Airport Working: No, just no. The idea is good but 2 different maps it would be ugly.. And DNO isn't a 200 players game.. So the first map is already big with a second you couldn't RP at all.

America Map: "See above"
Venus
Venus
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down