DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Link List

4 posters

Go down

The Grand Link List Empty The Grand Link List

Post by Admin Old Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:04 pm

The Grand Link list is a list of pretty much a bunch of random links you may (or may not) find helpful. Reply with a link and why it should be up there and it'll be added! You are free to post your referral link to the site too. I'll put that up. I'll also add new categories, etc. This is just the beginning! Lets expand the list.

DNO Related

Rules Portal Thread - All of DNO's rules in one handy little thread! It's a definite must for all new users and for people to be reminded of how things work. Check it out, definitely!

Facebook Page - The facebook fanpage is the easiest way to get quick updates about DNO and is updated daily.

DNO's Hub - DNO's hubpage. The link is tinyurl.com/DNOHub.

Online Gaming / Chat

IMVU - Extremely popular online chat game where you can customize your own avatar, design clothes, and chat.

Facebook - Facebook has many online games to play, besides being a social networking website.

Earn Money / Prizes

Points2shop - Points2shop is another site where you complete offers and earn points. The significant difference is that you can get prizes as soon as you sign up (albeit small ones; like $1 cash, pencils, candy, etc.). Biggest variety of prizes, and easiest to earn points.

InboxDollars - Get paid for reading email. Just click on the link in the email and get money. Really easy earnings, but advised you use an old / spammy email for it as you get a LOT of emails.

Rewards1 - Rewards1 is a very well known rewards site. It's popular and has a lot of bigger prizes. The flaw is that you have to stay completely dedicated if you want any prizes.

Hokage's Room - Hokage's Room is an official Namco Bandai site that, in return for participating in "missions", gives you points that you redeem for prizes. Legitimate site; I've been a member for a while. Got 3 games, and a PS2 from it, and still have points left.

Goku's Corner - Think Hokage's Room, but with DragonballZ.

ShuffleTime - browser-based game service that tasks players with following popular links to various web pages. Once there, players have to answer a specific questions pertaining to the link within a time limit to earn coins.

Misc.

FreeRice - By playing a simple game that tests your basic knowledge, donate grains of rice to people who need food.

Last edited by Kira on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:26 am; edited 5 times in total

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

The Grand Link List Empty Re: The Grand Link List

Post by anders Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:19 pm

Real smart posting like... -1 days before hibernation on Hokages room.

>.>

lmao. but anyway, sticky this topic. derp.
anders
anders
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:35 pm

anders wrote:Real smart posting like... -1 days before hibernation on Hokages room.

>.>

lmao. but anyway, sticky this topic. derp.
It's been through like 5 hibernations, they don't last very long. And all it means is no new news posts.
anyway, alrighty.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Yeah, but I mean, somebody might follow the link and be all "LOLWUT CANT GET FREE STUFF OPLOLOYLOLUULULU." anyway, you should put this in deathbots list of commands, then edit this to have a link to the guide, so you get more refers, if they decide to do the survey-for-cash site deals. Wooo.
anders
anders
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:06 pm

I don't care too much about refers. I'm ending up spending the money on DNO anyway. xD But we'll see.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Hey, say it's a way for you to help DNO!

Then spend it all on... whatever you spend money on.
anders
anders
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:05 pm

But it is for me to help it on.
And I spend it on... stuff for DNO. Wow. I need a life.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Really? I...

Y-...

Sad faic.
anders
anders
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisseren Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:04 am

Shuffletime is kind of a Earn Money & Prizes thing.

http://shuffletime.com

People post up a bunch of links and you have to play them as fast as you can to answer a predetermined question at the top of your screen.

You get coins for answering the question and you can redeem prizes for them.

Last edited by Chrisseren on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the link a little.)
Chrisseren
Chrisseren
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Updated with two new links. Woo.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Datamon Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:48 am

Mass chat devices and appointed places to dance for coin? I’d certainly hope that isn’t all.
As fun and dandy as these might be to you all, I would propose a site well known, yet to my mind of more worthwhile activity and nobler design. http://www.freerice.com/
Free Rice, ally of edification and confronter of poverty, it presents you with an unlimited series of questions, the difficulty and subject of your choosing, for each you successfully answer, ten grains of rice shall be donated to the United Nation’s World Food Program. How far will you go for the sake of this? You’ve nothing to give in exchange but your time. I hope you’ll all give it at least fifteen minutes a day.
Datamon
Datamon
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down