DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Rules of Death note online.

5 posters

Go down

The Secret Rules of Death note online. Empty The Secret Rules of Death note online.

Post by Story Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:47 am

1. If you help , you are considered a mini moder, and need to stop or find another way to help.

2. If you joke with K about a serious thing out of the blue, someone innocent will be banned.

3. Get your facts straight before posting them on the forum, or it will be deleted.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

The Secret Rules of Death note online. Empty Re: The Secret Rules of Death note online.

Post by Admin Old Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:07 am

Story wrote:1. If you help , you are considered a mini moder, and need to stop or find another way to help.

2. If you joke with K about a serious thing out of the blue, someone innocent will be banned.

3. Get your facts straight before posting them on the forum, or it will be deleted.

DAMN STRAIGHT. But the first one is if you help while being a jackass. ;D And the -joke maker- will be banned. A bit off, but close` nuff.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

The Secret Rules of Death note online. Empty About the Second Rule

Post by Mysterious Nate Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:05 pm

Well as far as the second rule goes it wasn't the joker who got banned it was someone who made a comment about the joke just for clarification.
Mysterious Nate
Mysterious Nate
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

The Secret Rules of Death note online. Empty Re: The Secret Rules of Death note online.

Post by Admin Old Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:34 pm

From what I heard you were trying to blackmail me, and use it as "a weapon of mass destruction". But. Yeah.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Secret Rules of Death note online. Empty About that

Post by Mysterious Nate Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:44 pm

Well you can think what you want take a complete and utter side joke in a completely unrelated conversation as evidence that im some evil devil bent on world domination. As far as the "blackmail" It was meerly a joke between me and kenji wondering what your name was. No one I repeat NO ONE was even for a second taking it serious. Aki even said she was joking when she was hinting at blackmail( and that pertained to Chrisy because apparently they were having some sort of spat) not only that but Chrisy took what I said completely out of context of the situation.
That and K ... what would I have against you? We may not exactly be friends but you know as well as most DNO players I would never do something so stupid.

Last edited by Tanryuu Nate Benson on Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out a few things)
Mysterious Nate
Mysterious Nate
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:08 pm

You can't blackmail K anyway. Hell, nobody knows enough about her to be able to blackmail her... and those who do are sworn to secrecy.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:24 pm

Shirayuki Mizore-chan wrote:
Story wrote:1. If you help , you are considered a mini moder, and need to stop or find another way to help.

DAMN STRAIGHT. But the first one is if you help while being a jackass. ;D And the -joke maker- will be banned. A bit off, but close` nuff.

Haha... So you finally admit that, if someones a jackass, you will remind them of it? By becoming a annoyance? I mean if you saw what you typed you'll understand it K. Took me a minute to stop laughing at what you typed. You only call a Mini Moder, because you dislike me? You want me to stop helping because I'm a jackass? Funny...I guess it is true, ones words eventually do come back to slap you in the face.

Once a rapist always a rapist right K? Once a jackass always a jackass, pretty idiotic way to think.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:39 pm

Why thank you. And I don't dislike you, I dislike how you act. Ask around, I'm not the only one. I'm the only one whose said it to your face.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Secret Rules of Death note online. Empty Sorry

Post by Mysterious Nate Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:46 pm

Sorry about the double post but that really hurt my feelings you didn't give me a response and I clicked all three of your dragons
Mysterious Nate
Mysterious Nate
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:47 pm

Oh? Same goes to you Ms. K. There are a lot people that dislike how you act, and I'm one of them, and the only one that isn't scared to tell you.

~People aren't telling you because your the owner of the game. If you were a player, I doubt that people will hesitate to tell you.

Now a lesson about what blackmailing means Ms. K

Blackmail is threatening to reveal true information about a person to the public, a family member, or associates unless a demand made upon the victim is met. Mostly blackmailing happens when someone wishes to obtain something from another person. You did in fact say that Nate was trying to blackmail you, but why would he? Since he doesn't have anything to obtain from this. Aki a Gm told you it was a joke, five times, and yet you still don't believe her. I don't know what your problem with blackmailing joke , because your treating it like a terrorist crisis, but may I ask, why do you take more interest in this then you do dealing with Kalaber. Please avoid calling it blackmailing. K you even know it isn't...
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:34 pm

Does Kalaber even do those sorts of things anymore? Haven't seen him since Soundemin last hosted.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:40 pm

Well... I can understand why K isn't handling this as maturely as you want her to.
1. She's 12.
2. She's been through a lot.
While I, myself don't like how this was handled... but I have an idea of what she's been going through.
So just let up on her, Im sure it will pass after a while.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:41 pm

Zarkus wrote:Well... I can understand why K isn't handling this as maturely as you want her to.
1. She's 12.
2. She's been through a lot.
While I, myself don't like how this was handled... but I have an idea of what she's been going through.
So just let up on her, Im sure it will pass after a while.

The world doesn't revolve around her, we all go threw problems..
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:55 pm

And you can't possibly say that the problems you have gone through haven't affected your judgement, nobody can.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:07 pm

I agree, but I do not moan over my problems day in and day out, I forget and work past them. I do not let them affect my life, in the long run.

Again we all experience problems, so it's no excuse
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:10 pm

And, like I said, this will likely pass over shortly, unless you make a big fucking deal about it.
Unless he was codebanned or something, there is no reason to even press the god dammed issue.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:12 pm

Eh. I probably doubt it, if Sendo's making such a big deal out of it instead of handling it maturely. Since this is getting nowhere, Sendo can either IM me, and try to resolve things maturely, or continue to try to offend me on the forums. Oh, and the reason I'm not handling it how you want me to, is because of everything I've heard about it- they were trying to figure out my real name, and would tell everybody, and blackmail me- I don't take things like that lightly; joking or not. Anyway. Topic closed.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down