DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note Online Group.

4 posters

Go down

Death Note Online Group. Empty Death Note Online Group.

Post by Story Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:46 pm

Death Note Online Group. Geass210

The community is in fact rotting, and there's only a few of us willing to help the new people of Death note online. The Rebellious is a group for Reform for justice for the purity of the Death note online community for the people who were never given a chance. This the group for all those who feel people are denied their right to role play based on elitist groups. Not a lot people help, new players on Death note online, because they assume someone else such as a Gm would do it, but they don't know that Gm's can't do everything.
This group made for the people who want to develop, their role playing skills and become better. This group is for those who are tired of being judged on. We won't sit ideally and watch Death note online rot away into nothingness. We are a group of people who actually want to make a change and to cut the tumors that exist in most of the community

Our motivation is clear, our objection is clear as well, we plan on changing the way the community reacts to inexperienced players If we don't or anyone else the community will surly die, so will the ones whom were trying to do something about it.

If you wish to help us, then do whats required to join, help others then you could call yourself a true Rebellious.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Death Note Online Group. Empty I Tanryuu Nate

Post by Mysterious Nate Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:49 pm

I completely agree with and support this group as co-founder. This is our last gambit to save DNO from an undeniable fate. If the community isn't willing to try and change for the better DNO is on a steady path into the gutter. The question is, Are you willing to be a part of the solution?
Mysterious Nate
Mysterious Nate
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Death Note Online Group. Empty Re: Death Note Online Group.

Post by W Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:31 pm

Sounds good. I'll try helping out.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:38 pm

Eh. No thanks, we don't need some rebellion group, not to 'Silence your rights' or whatever, but we have people helping, and it seems you're basically saying 'new people can't rp and aren't given a chance', however. Believe it or not, I as well as other GMs have been helping, and I've seen many-a-times people have given newbies a chance.

You can help, but no need to make some big group that seems like it's going against everything.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down