DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note: Online - Episode 3 - Elimination

+2
Xiar
W
6 posters

Go down

Death Note: Online - Episode 3 - Elimination Empty Death Note: Online - Episode 3 - Elimination

Post by W Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:53 pm

Leok passed through the New York streets with a brown, leather briefcase in her hands. The items in the briefcase, according to the tag on the briefcase, had medicine and important papers and pages, as well as her labtop. But the briefcase had much more than that.

She passed several diners before standing before an old looking building,the size of a fairly large mansion that seemed to be made out of wood, and only wood. Not a single bit of concrete, except for the sidewalk in front of it, could be seen in any inch of the place. Leok went up to the wooden door of the building and pushed it open, the door thudding on to the ground behind it. It was a broken door with no hinges.

Leok stared into the building. Heavy-looking boxes were stored around the walls, and there were chairs scattered around the place. At the end of the room was a greenish chalkboard with white chalk scribblings all over the rough surface. She walked up to the board and examined the scribblings, or the writing. Beside the writing were taped on pictures with the faces of two individuals, a male and a female.

"Hmmm," she muttered under her breath. "Ryan Ganku Hazake and Amy Smiths Sarah." She examined the pictures and looked below the pictures where a sheet of paper with messy handwriting stood upon the board. The paper has a greenish tone to it. "Eliminate ... the ... erm ... the two at the first call. The first at night and the second at dawn."

Leok made a smile as she looked around the room. Conveniently, there was a jet-black cellular phone on top one of the boxes, the only cellular phone in the room. After noticing the phone, she walked across the dark room, realizing the room was originally a wine cellar. The boxes were covering half of the wine bottle shelves, however.

Leok opened her briefcase and pulled out a black notebook entitled: Death Note. With the notebook came a pink pen. In a quick motion, she opened the notebook up and put the point of the pen one of the pages of notebook and began writing the following names: Ryan Ganku Hazake and Amy Smiths Sarah.

The blonde woman sat at the fairly large, wooden table in front of several men with cameras. She was dressed neatly, in a checkered sweatshirt and a pink-tie. Her hair went down to her shoulders, and her bangs were neatly combed to the left side of her head. There was a name-tag on the left-side of her sweatshirt, which was entitled "Chrisy Takayalluq". The writing on her tag was written in gold printing.

"Hello, I'm Chrisy Takayalluq," she said towards the camera and the others. "Bringing you Tokyo's news. We promise you to keep you up to date on the latest news! Today, Sakura Television News Network brings you one of the most shocking, yet well-known story that had been around for the past five years. It appears that the recent killings of Kira have been rising up at an amazing rate. Crimes have gone down by eighty percent in this part of Japan - it appears that the Yakuza are dropping down on their old time crimes, and it also appears that prison facilities are going to end up closing down..."

After several minutes, there was a fifteen minute break, which Chrisy had been so eager to get to. She walked down a fairly lit hallway, walking on top of what seemed to be plastic. The smell of pine was in the air as Chrisy entered what seemed to be an equipment room. To the sides were bottles of dish soap, feather dusters, and mops. It was the janitor's equipment room. It was rather dark in this room.

Chrisy reached into her pocket and pulled out what looked like a vibrating rock. But, this vibrating rock was a cellular phone, a rather heavy-looking one which was dying to be answered. With a flick of her wrist, the other half of the phone opened by itself almost mechanically. She put the phone to her left ear and asked who it was.

"Chrisy," a computerized voice said through the phone. "It's been confirmed."

Chrisy hung up on the caller without hesitation and dialed another number, a smile lighting up her face.

"Illy," she sang, playing with her hair. "It's time!"

A hollow voice responded, "Very well."

Chrisy exited the the janitor room and went to the locker room (which took several minutes), where she entered her lock combination and opened the locker, taking out a heavy-looking, leather purse. Opening the purse, she took out a sheet of blank paper and a black pen. Chrisy looked around the empty locker room, which smelled like damp gymsocks and sweat.

She looked along the rusty benches and socks littering the red-tiled floor to make sure no one was trying to hide behind among the piles of litter. When the coast looked clear, she wrote down a person's name in blue ink as quickly as she could. Within the next few seconds, the name, neatly written in printing, could be seen on the once-blank page. Under the name was a simplistic-looking sentence.

Last edited by W on Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Death Note: Online - Episode 3 - Elimination Empty Re: Death Note: Online - Episode 3 - Elimination

Post by W Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:54 pm

(continued)

Chrisy stared down at the name and sentence and got up, putting her things into the locker before locking it up. It was almost the end of her break, and she would have to go back to broadcasting in order to keep her job, and to keep her plan going.

The silence in the room seemed deafening to both Kaibura and James, who were shaking against the bed in fear. The masked figures stood in front of the turned on computer without a sound. Sunlight continued to shine into the room while Zarkus stood up.

"It appears that L is somewhere in Asia," Zarkus muttered through the mouth-holes of his mask as he stared at the screen. "The other connection came from the United States, but we'll wait until after we catch up with L. We'll need to find out exactly where L is."

Kaibura and James looked at eachother with terrified looks. A tear dripped down James' left eye while sweat slowly dripped from Kaibura's chin. What were they going to do to them next? Were they going to kill them?

Sarah turned and looked at Kaibura and James and smiled behind her mask. Deloris and Ganku kept their eyes on the computer screen, the soft glow from the screen brighter than ever. James turned his head to look at Sarah, who was holding a deagle to his head.

"We're the CHS ... who are you two," she said. "Why're you here?"

"I live here, you bloody baboons!" Kaibura exclaimed.

"W-we don't know what you're talking about, really!" James muttered.

Zarkus and Sarah walked out into the hallway and looked outside. It was almost nightfall, but it was rather warm. Not a cloud could be seen in the orange sky now, and the sun was setting off behind the trees. Zarkus pushed the door into place, leaving him and Sarah inside. They didn't want people to think someone had stolen from the house.

Deloris could be seen on the leather seat, typing away at a hundred words per minute speed. She stared blankly at it from behind her mask as Ganku watched in awe. (He had never seen anyone type so fast in his life).

"Anything?" Ganku asked while Zarkus paced around the room.

"Nothing."

Ganku looked down at Kaibura and James, who were still in their kneeling positions. He decided it was better if they stayed in their positions for a while longer. They would be at Kaibura's house for quite some time, digging up more information.

"Hurry up, Deloris," Zarkus sighed. "We need to get a move on before L makes a quick move. Knowing him, he might be on to us if Gillard is dead and not talking to him."

After several minutes of typing, Deloris stopped and stretched her fingers, yawning in exhaustion. "Found it."

The others turned to look at Deloris, including James and Kaibura.
"It appears he is in Bangkok, Thailand," Deloris responded. "We'll get there in two days. But we'll have to interrogate the two gentlemen near the bed and ask what they know."

Zaruks smirked, looking at Kaibura's worried face. He took a glance at James and then looked back at the computer screen, which had been turned off by Deloris. Sarah looked at Deloris as she got up and tied rigged rope around Kaibura and James' hands. The ropes felt rough against their skin.

"Talk," Zarkus shouted. He pushed the nozzel of his deagle into Kaibura's right temple. His finger was resting on the trigger. "Tell us how much you know. Where is he? Where is L? Where is Kira..."

"W-we don't know what you're talking about!" Kaibura exclaimed.

"We swear!"

Deloris looked down at James and kicked him in the back, rolling him on to his back, and then pointing her deagle at his face. "You sure about that?"

James nodded quickly.

The argument was a rather long one, lasting for over an hour. No matter how hard the four masked people tried, they could get nothing out of James and Kaibura. They knew too less, and the torture wasn't helping. In the next few hours, it was the same pain and anger over and over again, until Zarkus grew tired of this. The most the CHS has gotten out of Kaibura and James were their names.

"How about we kill you, here and now?" Zarkus asked threateningly.

"A-are you crazy?" Kaibura exclaimed.

"No, I'm completely normal," Zarkus muttered. "But you won't be normal when I'm through with you two - just cough up the information so we can hurry out of here. We're a busy group, you know..."

Deloris put her hand over Zarkus' left shoulder and said softly, "I think this is enough. I don't think they know anything."

Ganku got up and paced around the room, biting his fingernails. The room, no, the house, had gotten warm overtime. Ganku put the deagle into its holster and looked at Kaibura and James with an angered expression. He was even more angrier, but the darkness reduced his facial expression.

"They don't know any crap about the investigation," Ganku said. "It would be best if we kept a close surveillance on them - pump enough information possible..."

Deloris sat back on the chair and rested.

Zarkus pulled Kaibura and James upwards and pushed them on to the bed and on to their stomachs. They would stay there for quite some time, being interrogated until true information would come out of them. Kaibura had the feeling that these people, or the CHS, would not fall for silly jokes or lies that were obvious.

It was a cold evening in Saskatoon. The streets were empty (except for a few expensive-looking cars), the cold breeze had caused the air to become cold as ice, and the street lights were turned off on TER 31st Avenue. None of the lights were on, and not a single sound could be heard other than the soft breeze, (except for the loud bickering from Zarkus in one of the houses). Parked cars stood stationary. But, after several minutes of silence, the sound of footsteps could be heard walking down the cement sidewalks of the street.

A handsome man in his thirties walked along the sidewalk. His pale blue eyes were charming, his tan skin looked smooth to the touch, and his nose was rather long. His hair was blonde, and he wore a black overcoat. In his right hand was a brown, leathery briefcase. In his left ear was a black marble-looking object, which was a receiver. His calm expression was hypnotizing in a way.

Beside the man was a hovering woman dressed in rags. This woman was not the prettiest person, if it were a person anyway, which she wasn't. Her skin tone was light-blue, her fingernails were claws, and her teeth looked rather sharp as she smiled at the handsome man. It appeared that she never stopped smiling. Though people could not see what she could see, things like her could see a person's name and life span over human's heads.

Last edited by W on Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Death Note: Online - Episode 3 - Elimination Empty Re: Death Note: Online - Episode 3 - Elimination

Post by W Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:55 pm

(continued)

"So, Ilyore," she said said, her voice sweet and soft. "What're you doing?"

"Following my superior being's orders, Roxie," Ilyore replied with a deep voice. "This looks like the place."

He turned and looked at the house, Kaibura's House, which was a fairly large, two-story house. The white walls and red roof made it seem like an ordinary place where a mature man lived. There was a large foot indent on the green door of the house, the front door. Someone had kicked down the door.

"Looks like the CHS has arrived," Ilyore said calmly. "I'll have to finish my objective quickly."

Ilyore opened the briefcase which contained a set of various pieces of cheap-looking metal. However, when he pieced the metal together, the metal formed a glock. The briefcase also contained a clip of ammunition for the glock, (around 20 bullets). Ilyore clipped the ammunition into place and looked back at the house.

"This will get quite messy ... stay out of this, shinigami." Ilyore muttered.

"That isn't fun," the Shinigami muttered. "Killing them with man-made weapons? Why don't you use the notebook for this sort of matter?"

Ilyore chuckled. "I am going to use it. In fact, it's already done."

"Then what's with the clicker stick? And what do you mean you already did?"

"Back then, I knew the people in the CHS," Ilyore muttered disappointedly. "I feel ashamed even helping that pathetic organization. But, I remember all of them, that's why my superior needs me. Of course, he only wants me to kill one of them ... Leok will do the rest. Killing or hurting one of them is optional, and I know who I'll be killing."

"I see."

Ilyore walked up to the wooden door and examined the foot-marking on the door. He squinted his eyes to study the detail on how strong the person who made this may have been.

The shinigami chuckled, phasing through the door and hovering around the house. When she spotted James, Kaibura, and the rest of the CHS, she flew up and down, hurrying outside.

"Two humans are captive," Roxie snapped. "What're you going to do? Anything fun? Want to have the eye deal? Or does the clicker stick thing -"

"I'll tell you later. I knew studying the contents of this house would be helpful," Ilyore interrupted. He placed the glock into his overcoat to hide it. Afterwards, he took out a silver cellular phone and started dialing a number. When the call was answered, he muttered, "The call," and hung up.

"What is all this 'call' stuff about, human?"

Ilyore looked at Roxie with a cold look. "Don't be an idiot, you know what 'the call' is supposed to be. You were there."

The shinigami rolled her red eyes.

BANG!

The gunshot rang through the darkened room. A loud thud echoed through the hallway behind the door to Kaibura's room. The front door must have fallen over. A gunshot, no, a hollow-sounding gunshot rang through the room. Zarkus dove to his right towards the bed, Sarah ducked with Ganku. Deloris turned from the computer and stared at the door. Bad idea.

Several more hollow-sounding shots came. They were all the same hollow-sounding shots.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Out of all the shots, two of the bullets came through the door. Someone was behind the door shooting, trying to get someone in Kaibura's room. The person did get someone behind the door.

Two of the bullets had hit Deloris. The first bullet had hit her in the chest, and the second bullet had hit her square in the forehead. She slipped down from the chair and hit the floor, hard, with a bloody cry. Blood seeped through her wounds. The probability of her survival was limited greatly.

"D-Deloris?" Ganku took a step forward towards Deloris' dying body. Zarkus went up to him and pushed him away, shaking his head.

"Get ready," Zarkus muttered. "We need to get out of here. Deloris is gone -bring the suspects, I'll take care of the shooter. We need to find a way out, the shooter must be in the hall."

James and Kaibura looked terrified now, there faces pale as snow. Kaibura looked at the bleeding, dead corpse and gasped. James looked as well, and he almost vomited.

"That is just sick!" James shouted.

"I'm not dying here," Kaibura cried in his English accent. "Behind the Akira poster! Window! Hurry, get us out!"

Zarkus turned towards an Akira poster and forced his hand into it. He could feel the cold metal of the window's rims. He ripped the rest of the poster off of the walls and opened the window. A gust of fresh air blew through the opening softly as Zarkus muttered, "Thank you."

He threw James and Kaibura through the window first, and then helped Sarah through. Ganku had taken his deagle out. Zarkus stared down at Deloris with a saddened expression. He then turned towards Ganku and urged him to escape.

"No," Ganku exclaimed. "You go, I'll catch up!"

Zarkus nodded and hopped out of the window. He and Sarah pushed James and Kaibura through Kaibura's grassy backyard. It was dark, but the moonlight was enough to see where they were going. Behind Kaibura's house was a large twenty-nine acre forest which he shared with the neighbours. They ran over tree stumps and trunks, creeks and holes. They continued to run and did not stop, regardless of their surroundings. Zarkus and Sarah had to get them and the suspects out unharmed.

Ganku opened the door into Kaibura's room and realized the hallway was perfectly empty. The front door was kicked down earlier, however, there were several bits of dirt around the floor. Someone had recently been in the hallway, and none of the other CHS members were seen leaving a trail of dirt in the house. He put his back towards the left wall of the hallway and aimed his gun towards the door, moving slowly towards it. He looked left and right to make sure no one would pop out from the doors to the side. But the only things on the walls of the hallway were pictures of Kaibura's parents and grandparents together with smiles on their faces.

"Rather nice family," Ganku whispered to himself.

He jumped outside and looked left and right with a quick motion. All was too quiet. Ganku looked downwards and saw bullet casings on the ground, the aftermath of shooting a gun. He looked along the dark street, but only the cold breeze could be heard making the leaves of nearby trees collide against eachother.

"Come out you bloody killer," Ganku shouted, his voice echoing along the street. "I know you're here!"

BOOM!

Last edited by W on Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:33 am; edited 3 times in total

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:55 pm

(continued)

Ganku ducked. A bullet had missed him by almost an inch. He looked towards where the gunshot at come from, and saw that it was coming from the otherside of the street in a group of rhododendron bushes. Behind the bushes was Ilyore, a smile spreading across his face.

"You..." Ganku muttered. "...Traitor!"

Ilyore sprinted to his right and rolled into group of evergreen trees. Ganku aimed and fired a shot. A yelp of pain could be heard from the trees. Ilyore had been shot in the leg.

He ignored the pain and struggled to get up. The trees were enough cover for him to shoot at Ganku. Ilyore peeked through one of the trees and glimpsed at Ganku, who was scanning the trees for a sign of Ilyore. Ilyore raised the glock at Ganku, his hand shaking rapidly. He was losing blood, and his vision was making him dizzy.

The shinigami stared at Ilyore and chuckled, "Looks like you're going to die soon, human."

"Shut up, Roxie," Ilyore said. He pulled the trigger of the glock, but the bullet did not hit where he wanted it to hit. The bullet streamed into Ganku's left femur which forced him to fall on to the cement sidewalk. He wanted to have one shot kill. Pain jolted up to head. Ilyore winced from his own pain. The shot he had taken from Ganku's bullet was painful. "He'll die soon."

Ganku shot up and looked to where the bullet had been shot. He began to jog, ignoring most of the pain, and began to sprint after gaining enough speed. He took his mask off just so he could breathe more easily as he sprinted. Ganku leapt into the thick amount of evergreen trees and rammed into Ilyore's shoulder, taking them both down into the dirt behind the trees.

Ganku had the upperhand now. He had Ilyore's face in the dirt and was on top of him with a deagle aiming at the back of Ilyore's head.

"This is for you, Deloris," Ganku said. He put his index finger on to the trigger and shot.

He missed. His blood was decreasing, and he was getting dizzy because of it.

"Bad aim," Ilyore managed to chuckle through the dirt. He pushed himself up and rolled the startled Ganku off of him. Ganku, on his back, pointed the deagle at Ilyore. Ilyore did the same with his glock, only he was standing up now. "You don't stand a chance against me, Hazake!"

Ganku pulled the trigger, but only a click could be heard. Ilyore smiled.
"I ... I don't understand," he muttered. Then he remembered. He forgot to reload.

"Pretty brave of you, old friend," Ilyore laughed. "Keeping me behind while your friends escape. But, I know what you're planning - war against Kira? The world needs Kira, Hazake."

"K-Kira? You're part of his cause now? I never thought you'd become this twisted!"

Roxie hovered over to Ganku and looked down at him with her usual grim. "Lookie here! He's dying!"

Ganku stared at Ilyore with an angered expression on his face. The two had once been friends working alongside eachother, until Ilyore had deserted the CHS and had become a terrorist, terrorizing the lives of people in Ottawa, Canada. It was a rather sad story between the breaking up of their friendship.
"So, Ganku," Ilyore said with a smile. "Ready for death?"

"Get away from me," Ganku said softly. The strength in his voice was decreasing. "No, finish me off. I don't care. I've done my job..."

Ilyore laughed, crouching over Ganku and putting the gun to Ganku's head. "Bye..."

Ganku hit the glock away from Ilyore and rolled to the left. He jumped over Ilyore, putting his arms around his neck and his legs around his stomach. He gripped on tightly pulled inwards while the two were on the ground now, trying to suffocate Ilyore.

"I won't die," Ganku muttered into Ilyore's ear. "Not today. Burn in hell, Takezakue. I will not forgive you for the things you've done to those people!"

Ilyore merely gave off a small-sounding chuckle. He wasn't getting much oxygen. "Y-you're too ... l-late," he struggled to say. "Kira ... is already ... you're ... won't make..."

A gust of cold wind blew against the two of them.

"So human," the shinigami muttered. "Looks like this is the end?"

"N-no..." Ilyore struggled to say. "Shinigami ... this is ... a beginning for ... master's conquest..."

"Shinigami?" Ganku chanted to himself, wondering who Ilyore was talking to. That's when it happened. His grip around Ilyore weakened, allowing Ilyore to breathe and get out of his hold once more. He looked down at Ganku with a look of confidence and victory. Ganku's facial expression had gone completely blank, and he looked as if he could care less about the situation.

"About time," Ilyore said to Roxie. "Leok put her work into action."

The shinigami laughed. She seemed to enjoy these things.

Ganku suddenly grasped his chest, screaming in pain. He fell over trying to breath, but the spasms in his chest were too great. Everytime he tried breathing, the pain grew more painful. His chest was ripping apart. A tear rolled down the left side of his cheek as he reached towards Ilyore, hoping Ilyore would help him. But to his misery, he didn't help. He stood there and smiled down.

"Good-bye, Hazake," Ilyore said. He turned to leave, Ganku still reaching out towards him. "You picked the wrong side."

"Damn you, Ilyore," Ganku muttered, still in pain. "You ... and Kira won't succeed. I ... know it."

After that, Ganku remained still after resting himself upon the dirt. He did not breathe, nor did he move. He wasn't there anymore, or least mentally. He was dead.

The shinigami watched as Ilyore walked down the sidewalk, limping from his previous injuries. Blood continued to drip from his gunshot wound. He walked like a drunk man after a rough night.

"You killed your friend," Roxie said into Ilyore's ears. "Don't you feel angry about yourself? Sorry at least?"

Ilyore laughed, "I could care less."

He left a small trail of blood on the sidewalk. He did feel sorry for what he had done, but he wouldn't show it. Killing one of your best friends would do that to a man, especially if you knew them for most of your life. But if he didn't do it, he would have been killed instead. The next few minutes were silent walking down the street, as Roxie stared over Ilyore's head, chuckling to herself quietly.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by W on Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:33 am

W wrote:An old man passed through the New York streets with a brown, leather briefcase in his hands. The items in the briefcase, according to the tag, was the entire universe. Because the briefcase contained the entire universe, it therefore contained himself holding another briefcase which also contained the entire universe and so on and so forth.

Fix'd.

I pity all of you who do not worship Lord Terry Pratchett's egotistical and witty British humor.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxie Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:46 am

ZOMGEH I'MMA SHINIGAMI 8D XDD

Hee heeee! X3 This is.. So much fun.. YOU MUST WRITE MOAR. O__O

Critique-wise, there was only a few grammatical things, but they were honest to gosh typos..

I LURVED IT. I will wait for moar wiff baited breath. X3
Roxie
Roxie
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:55 am

Also.... yeah, s'alright. Read half of the first post, but not the rest--I didn't start with Episode 1, so that's probably why it's not making sense to me.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:59 am

Xiar wrote:Also.... yeah, s'alright. Read half of the first post, but not the rest--I didn't start with Episode 1, so that's probably why it's not making sense to me.

Read episode 2. Episode 1 was ... more of a Prologue. You should start on epsiode 1 though, it gives the backbone of the episodes in the future.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:41 pm

dam i was hoping to take him out with me... or atleast go out with a explosion... nevertheless it was still amazing, hehe i amuzed it greatly. PS. for now on i blame Roxie for my death
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxie Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:27 am

D:!!!! But I'd never kill you! *hides butcher-knife in the massive amounts of petticoats she wears under her loli skirts* Hee..He..
Roxie
Roxie
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilyo Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:30 am

*sigh* I liked it but I felt like I was a pawn....And not a very good one either
Ilyo
Ilyo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-09

http://Awesome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibura Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:11 am

I must admit, this story is quite entertaining. I'm surprised I didn't pull out the 1945 Luger Pistol stashed under my pillow- but then again, against the CHS I think I'd have kept quiet anyway. Good to see W and myself got caught up in something interesting, makes for a better weekend. Too bad to see what happened to Ganku but I supppose it can't be helped, I'm sure his influence will continue on into the story...
Speaking of which, I can't wait to read the rest of it. I'm in Zarkus' custody...oh dear.
Kaibura
Kaibura
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down