DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNO Assigned Host Application

+20
Damion de Lioncourt
Night
Ganku
Kenji Saioji
Static
Nightmare Zarkus
Zantes
Soraka
Xiar
Stentorious
Datlin
Ilyo
mv508
Tybalt.
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Death Note Freak
W
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Yuirishu Moon
Admin Old
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DNO Assigned Host Application - Page 2 Empty Re: DNO Assigned Host Application

Post by Stentorious Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:22 pm

{OOC}-(Stentorious)-Xyge: Can ya' quote me for my application for host? (It can be positive or negative, I'll put it in either way. )

{OOC}-(Doomsday55)-Zarkus: Xyge, you would make a fine host, I assume. BUT, I have no way of knowing if your server would lag.

{OOC}-(Soundemin)-Ryuuk: And Xyge, you'd make an excellent host.

Stentorious
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:19 am

Alright, I doubt I'll get hosting privileges, but I thought I might as well post an app anyways.

Yes, I'm aware that I've been playing for a stunningly short amount of time and that I did not host before the approved list came out. I have, however, read every bit of the Death Note Manga (1-12 in English + number 13, How to Read) and have seen the first part of the Death Note movie (English) and have a ticket reserved to see the second part on October 15th.

Alias: Xiar, Jake, Arcallum, Cyrannaki Zeruin ingame. Alias keys = Xiarsalt & Xyragos.

BYOND Key you will be hosting with: Xiar Zeruin

How long you've been playing DNO: About three weeks.

How long you've been hosting BYOND Games: Nearly a year.

3 People who think you'd be a suitable host (Please if you can include a quote):
1. Mitsukix (Not a quote about DNO, mind you...)
"Xiar, I officially love you because your maps are friggin' awesome." (About Mitadake High maps I have made in the past.)

2. Stentorius (Possibly.)
"Gotta go, but yeah Xiar, I'll be sure to give you recommendations to play N or L next time that I'm available."

3. Masked_Hunter (Not a host, just another player)
"Hey Xiar! Long time no see. Mitadake's been missing your awesome server lately!"

4. Ilyo
<--(11:23 pm) Ilyo: I think you would make a dandy host

5. Datlin
<--(11:22 pm) Datlin: Sure i would.....Hope you get it. Your one most of the time I am.
<--(11:26 pm) Datlin: I would love too see you host. You always stay on untill a game ends.

Why you'd like to host: I'd like to have more of an opportunity to get to know some of the people on DNO, I'd like to try my hand at hosting something that isn't Public Testing, and I believe I could be a good host overall.

Anything else: Hmm. Well, I would be sure to follow any rules that you set down, K, but so long as they don't conflict with what you set down, I'd like to keep a few standards on a server I host:
a) Keep cursing to a minimum. Sometimes it's necessary in RP to get the point across, sometimes in OOC it's the same issue--but I do not tolerate those who drop the "F-bomb" and such constantly.

b) I do not tolerate ERP on my server unless it is strictly allowed by the game designer (K). First offense is a warning, second offense is a kick from the server, (if they return) third offense is a ban from my server permanently.

c) I do not tolerate random-anything--whether it is punching, shooting, searching, or something else, it is not tolerated. Up to two warnings are given before a kick and ban if necessary.

d) I do not tolerate racism, degrading of others, or harassment whether emotional or sexual on my server. Anything which I deem falling under these categories is grounds for an instantaneous ban, no warnings given, no questions asked, whether it was a joke or otherwise.

I do, however, believe that if players could abide by those rules, I could be a good host. I would agree to not give Eyes, Death Note, or roles to any John and Mary who came along. (If allowed) I would leave my server running even when I was forced to leave so that players who wished to play later than I wished to host would not be denied their game.

Barring unforeseen disasters, I would gladly leave my server running 24/7. I have a reliable internet connection with a decent speed and the only instances of which I can think which would prevent me from hosting 24/7 would be those which would put down any server--namely, storms in the area cutting off internet access, computer explosion, and service centers. I would attempt to give notice well before I would be forced to close the server if possible.

**Edit: RP Experiences

I have been playing World of Warcraft for about a year and a half (I started within a week of the release of the Burning Crusade) all on Roleplaying servers--most of the time, ingame, I've been called revolutionary for my ideas, understanding of Warcraft lore and the ability to fit strange and unheard of things into the lore so that it fit just fine.

.... due to this, I've been cited as having a rock-solid stubbornness like a donkey in getting my way in certain things, I must admit. =D

I have also, before I discovered World of Warcraft, been playing Dungeons and Dragons, Mitadake High, various speech and text-based roleplaying games (Not a video RPG, mind you, but Roleplaying with other humans)

Last edited by Xiar on Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:10 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a note & an alias, + editing recommendations. Added RP Experiences.)

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:08 am

Maybe play DNO for a little longer, and... Why'd you include quotes about Mitadake?

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:53 pm

Near [{K.I.R.A.}] wrote:Maybe play DNO for a little longer, and... Why'd you include quotes about Mitadake?

Haven't had the time to gather decent quotes about DNO XD. And alright. I'll try again in a month or two.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke of the Rebellion Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:26 am

Moka-chan wrote:Saying I boot people for no reason doesn't help the application. And you were so against the idea, why are you applying for it now; you never hosted when you could. Besides, I'd wish people to apply who've hosted before.
I AM against the idea, it's just that *cough* I don't boot people for no reason.
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-07-12

http://www.deathnoterp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:11 am

K,Near,Moke-chan, wicheither you prefer..Can i please do my application over?If it's no problem.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-01

https://mortalitygames.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:28 pm

You can, not that it's going to change much, though, unless it's heavily, significantly improved.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:37 pm

Alias:Ryuzaki, Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet, Mezashi, Ryu, Chance

BYOND Key you will be hosting with:Narutoskull

How long you've been playing DNO:Since july

.How long you've been hosting BYOND Games:I have alot of experience in hosting BYOND game's.But i stopped about 2 year's ago, becouse alot of people don't listen to rule's.the game's that i have hosted are
NAC
DNO
NSOT
NHC
NR
Nr3

And more (I used abriviations so it isn't like advertising)

3 People who think you'd be a suitable host (Please if you can include a quote): Z, Yuri, Pein001(had quotes but lost them)

Why you'd like to host:I would like to host DNO=DeathNote:Online becouse every time i go on the computer at 9 or so DNO isn't being hosted, becouse there is only certain Player's that can host.So for that time or any time i would like to host so that people can enjoy playing DNO in the morning, night, afternoon, or anytime.

Anything else:My server will be strict meaning, Noone does anything noobish, Newb's have to take the tortarial (if not then i make them remake and then take it), If anyone does anything noobish They will be booted as a warning then banned if happen's another time.I won't host if another server is up i will just join that server instead.If i play i only go AFK for emergencies (including bathroom).I let the player's decide how to pick role's.

Last edited by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : .....)
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-01

https://mortalitygames.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:13 am

I've noticed majority of the games you've hosted are Naruto games, not impressive. The 3 people who you didn't even get quotes from, aren't even 'regulars' or anything, I've only even heard of Z. You also seem not to have the greatest reputation. Denied, again. Sorry.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuirishu Moon Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:51 pm

Alias: Yuirishu Moon/Thor
BYOND Key you will be hosting with:Itachiuchiha619
How long you've been playing DNO: I have been playing Death Note Online since April
How long you've been hosting BYOND Games: Officially i have been hosting since March of 2008.
I know you didn't ask for the games ive hosted but here are a few:
Naruto Path To Destiny
Death Note Online
Pokemon Citrine Online

3 People who think you'd be a suitable host (Please if you can include a quote):

Seth- "I dont play Death Note Online anymore but i was on the time you hosted so i guess you would be able to host the update."

Lord Zero- "I think you would be a good host"

Sanjiro Rengeki- "Sure.."

Chris- "Go ahead i dont see how you could fail"

Kurama- "Why are you asking me this? Its not like its your first time hosting, are you trying to annoy me?"

Why you'd like to host:That is a simple question, I like to play and I like to have good rp's. Also sometimes i sit around the computer looking at my Byond pager and i see Death Note Online is off like right now i sometimes say to myself if i was able to host it wouldn't be down. Yeah sure i will come across some noobs and newbies, i would punish the noobs and help the newbies like i was just taking my friend Hina(not aki) on a tour of the game yesterday. Also I have helped solve many problems. I have played for a while. It seems as though at certain times people are not able to host my schedule for hosting is Sunday-Saturday and from 3-12 PM on week days and from 9 in the morning to 4 AM after midnight (almost 24/7). It would be a experience for me, as this is the only way i could help Death Note Online. I would also like to try out some ideas i have not been able to try out.
I hope this is a good enough application for you K.

Anything else: Happy Thanksgiving?

~Yuirishu Moon~
Yuirishu Moon
Yuirishu Moon
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://wwe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soraka Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:35 pm

Alias: Soraka
BYOND Key you will be hosting with: Halovader
How long you've been playing DNO: a month or two
How long you've been hosting BYOND Games: year and a half / 2 years
3 People who think you'd be a suitable host (Please if you can include a quote): Quite a lot of people, but unfortunatly they're not really known on DNO
Why you'd like to host: It's a fun game, but unfortunatly most of the time the servers are down in the European times, and around then i see quite a lot people who want to play. I would like to see DNO expand. Less people meaning less fun, meaning less people playing over time, meaning less/no expansionfor DNO, and that is something we dont really want..
Anything else : I might have some stability issues with my routers, so in some rare cases i wont be able to host.

Soraka
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Zantes Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:11 pm

Alias: Z
BYOND Key you will be hosting with:Zantes
How long you've been playing DNO:Maybe 1 1/2 weeks to 2 weeks (I looked at this game a while ago but I never found that it was up, I guess I saw it at the wrong time.)
How long you've been hosting BYOND Games: One year
Jaraar: "I love this game and your the best hoster ever!"

Hhiihhii8: "I will always go on this hosting server from now on"

Ryno94-07: "Thanks for hosting this game your a good host"

(These Quotes are actually true from other games I have played. If you want in game players from DNO I guess I will try.)

Why you'd like to host: I really love this game it has a lot of potential and I can host 24/7 so I can keep the game up for people who love this game so much!

Anything else:
Ever since I've found it I have loved it! And I did look for a death note game and found this one but it was not up when I was there.

Last edited by Zantes on Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

Zantes
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:48 pm

Im sure I can speak for K when I say: You haven't been playing long enough, and your quotes are no good.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuirishu Moon Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:14 pm

Zarkus wrote:Im sure I can speak for K when I say: You haven't been playing long enough, and your quotes are no good.

What about my application i made it since Thanksgiving and noone replied to it just scroll up a bit and you'll see it
Yuirishu Moon
Yuirishu Moon
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Zantes Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:25 pm

Zarkus wrote:Im sure I can speak for K when I say: You haven't been playing long enough, and your quotes are no good.

First of all don't just reply to these posts and assume things
Second don't say I can't host and don't speak for K because your not her
Third I probably haven't been playing as long as others and I should get to know the community more but still giving it a try
Fourth I have seen this game but never saw a server up before now so I think I could be a 24/7 host for the game
And lastly don't say that I'm basically not cut out for it because I haven't been playing long and just basically don't reply to thess kind of posts because everybody justs wants to give it a try.

And I'm pretty sure this is a applying for host forum only so next time don't reply to messages (And I'm sorry for the reply just wanted to speak my mind)

Last edited by Zantes on Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zantes
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuirishu Moon Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:31 pm

Zantes wrote:

First of all don't just reply to these posts and assume things
Second don't say I can't host and don't speak for K because your not him
Third I probably haven't been playing as long as others and I should get to know the community more but still giving it a try
Fourth I have seen this game but never saw a server up before now so I think I could be a 24/7 host for the game
And lastly don't say that I'm basically not cut out for it because I haven't been playing long and just basically don't reply to thess kind of posts because everybody justs wants to give it a try.

And I'm pretty sure this is a applying for host forum only so next time don't reply to messages (And I'm sorry for the reply just wanted to speak my mind)

Excuse me Mr.Zantes? Ill have you know Zarkus is a forum moderator and a GM i think hes doing his job and K is a girl.

Last edited by Yuirishu Moon on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Yuirishu Moon
Yuirishu Moon
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Static Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:33 pm

How dare you call K a guy I'm going to kick your ass all the way to a non exsisting planet.
Static
Static
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:05 am

Zarkus has the right. It's denied, don't disagree with what he says and hope I'll say something else.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:49 pm

Shirayuki Mizore-chan wrote:Zarkus has the right. It's denied, don't disagree with what he says and hope I'll say something else.

You just got LOLPWNED, Zantes.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:24 pm

How did you ever conclude that K was of the male gender in the first place...?

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:30 pm

I agree with Ganku, I have seen Yuiri on very much. Also he is a pretty good role player. He is on very often also to help us when nobody is hosting.

-The one, The only, Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:31 pm

gah since i screwed up trying the first time let me try this again... umm dont no if it wil make a diference or if my opinion counts, but i think Yuirishu would make a good host, ill vouch for him.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:33 pm

gah... if your confused i made a first message, which i believe is waht teddy was mentioning, but i had to delete it cause i screwed something up... so really my message after his is wat he is talking about i assume... gah i hate physics...
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:36 pm

Alright, you should just put that all in one post 0.o K Ganku?
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Denied for now, you may play DNO and are well known, but I'm not sure if you would make a good host quite yet.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next