DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Host........

+4
Admin Old
Giovanni
Kenji Saioji
Makashi,Riku
8 posters

Go down

Host........ Empty Host........

Post by Makashi,Riku Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:49 am

Maybe we should try getting a 24/7 host or a shell server and a few Moderators or so to keep watch of the game.Because the games activeness is just epically failing >.>
Makashi,Riku
Makashi,Riku
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://www.byond.com/members/Riku123q

Back to top Go down

Host........ Empty Re: Host........

Post by Kenji Saioji Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:44 am

I highly doubt that idea could make Death Note: Online any better. For an example, if Kai hosted a 24/7 DNO then that would be horrible. Say he goes to school along with the other Moderators...Then what would happen? Maybe a lot of players will go on but there would be chaos in the OOC and many new players wont know how to play. People will get in fights, argue, and maybe the people who have roles will start to abuse them. Also, I think DNO is on a lot. They should not have a 24/7 host and I belive DNO should stay like that, without a 24/7 host.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:42 pm

This idea probably wouldnt work no matter how much you ass kissed it im afraid.
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:29 pm

Sorrow, it's not sucking up / ass kissing at all.. you're the wannabee cocksucker if anybody. [It's a figure of speech, get over it people.]
We've thought of a 24/7 host, but DNO just updates too much for it, to me. Too much trouble. Right now, I think the hosting schedule is fine as is. We will sort it all out in DNO2, though.. a meeting with all the hosts.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:59 pm

I do believe wannabe is wrong because as of now I am proffesional thank thee very much
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Koian Sikame Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:28 pm

I agree. It would fricken never ever work! Sorry to break it too you.
Koian Sikame
Koian Sikame
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:53 pm

But still, we could host a bit more often...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:02 pm

If you haven't noticed only 2 people host, it wouldnt be fair for them to sacrifice thier schedule to host more, they do a good enough job when they do host and It does show up in good amounts, beside, its school time, and our only 2 hosts do indeed go to school
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro Aizawa Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:11 am

DNO IS hosted often enough, and if you're not on when it's up, that's really tough bananas. Although, with K-sama's permission, I would like to host during whatever free time I have if there isn't currently a server up whenever my trial period for DNO2 comes up. But I suppose all of that will get worked out later on, as K said.
Kotaro Aizawa
Kotaro Aizawa
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-03-17

http://www.chains-of-fate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:19 pm

Bemcint wrote:DNO IS hosted often enough, and if you're not on when it's up, that's really tough bananas. Although, with K-sama's permission, I would like to host during whatever free time I have if there isn't currently a server up whenever my trial period for DNO2 comes up. But I suppose all of that will get worked out later on, as K said.
You're a trial host for DNO2, not DNO1.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro Aizawa Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:21 pm

Kira wrote:
Bemcint wrote:DNO IS hosted often enough, and if you're not on when it's up, that's really tough bananas. Although, with K-sama's permission, I would like to host during whatever free time I have if there isn't currently a server up whenever my trial period for DNO2 comes up. But I suppose all of that will get worked out later on, as K said.

I thought I said that. xD Forgive me if it looks like it said something different. I wrote this last night when I was tired, so please, forgive me .
Kotaro Aizawa
Kotaro Aizawa
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-03-17

http://www.chains-of-fate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:59 pm

Bemcint wrote:
Kira wrote:

I thought I said that. xD Forgive me if it looks like it said something different. I wrote this last night when I was tired, so please, forgive me .
Ah. It's alright.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down