DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNO Assigned Host Application

+20
Damion de Lioncourt
Night
Ganku
Kenji Saioji
Static
Nightmare Zarkus
Zantes
Soraka
Xiar
Stentorious
Datlin
Ilyo
mv508
Tybalt.
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Death Note Freak
W
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Yuirishu Moon
Admin Old
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DNO Assigned Host Application Empty DNO Assigned Host Application

Post by Admin Old Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:34 pm

I've decided to allow people to apply to become an assigned host.

If you become one, you must understand that you're not permitted to host if there are 3 servers that can already be connected to that are up.

To apply, please fill out this form.

Please post it as a reply to this topic.
Alias:
BYOND Key you will be hosting with:
How long you've been playing DNO:
How long you've been hosting BYOND Games:
3 People who think you'd be a suitable host (Please if you can include a quote):
Why you'd like to host:
Anything else:

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

DNO Assigned Host Application Empty Re: DNO Assigned Host Application

Post by Yuirishu Moon Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:35 pm

BYOND Key you will be hosting with:Itachiuchiha619
How long you've been playing DNO:Since April or May
How long you've been hosting BYOND Games:With the current computer im using i started two days ago but i have been hosting since March on other computers
3 People who think you'd be a suitable host (Please if you can include a quote):
1.Tri-Edge
2.Seth
3.Chrisy

Why you'd like to host:I would like to host because i am dedicated to DNO. I would like to help as much as possible. I have all the time in the world to host. Its basically the only game i play. This is why i would like to host

Anything else:Not really
Yuirishu Moon
Yuirishu Moon
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://wwe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:31 pm

Alias:Was Ryuzaki but everyone started using that so i made Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet

BYOND Key you will be hosting with:Narutoskull

How long you've been playing DNO:About a year and a half

How long you've been hosting BYOND Games:well i have been hosting for 3 month's (only hosted DNO couple of time's but i can host good from watching other's)

3 People who think you'd be a suitable host (Please if you can include a quote): Tybalt,Daisuke,And itachi

Why you'd like to host:I love DNO and i like hosting game's plus i make sure noone does anything noobish.

Anything else:Im never AFK
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-01

https://mortalitygames.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:50 pm

Ryuzaki, denied, right away. DNO hasn't even been up a year. And plus, you have NOT been playing from the start. Instant lies = denied, people can get off, but not by over a year. And never AFK? Doubt it.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:37 pm

Naomi Misora wrote:Ryuzaki, denied, right away. DNO hasn't even been up a year. And plus, you have NOT been playing from the start. Instant lies = denied, people can get off, but not by over a year. And never AFK? Doubt it.

Well i dont know if it was an actual year...but i have been playing for a long time..So i just took a guess.and what i mean by never AFK is when i get on i dont leave i continue to RP/Play if i do go AFK it is an emergency but i just took a quess at the year thing but i have been playing for awhile.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 pm

You guessed a year and a HALF. And seriously.. 3-5 months? 18 months? Pfft.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:15 pm

You guessed a bit ... too large. Five cups of water won't fit in one plastic cup.

Last edited by W on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:16 pm

Ok im denied then.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

DNO Assigned Host Application Empty i can host

Post by Death Note Freak Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 am

Alias: Shadow
BYOND Key you will be hosting with: JoNe
How long you've been playing DNO: 4 weeks i started watching death note since it was out in english
How long you've been hosting BYOND Games: 3 years
1.MasterAzt
2.Allstir
3.Narcito
Why you'd like to host: it would never be lagy and i would be able to play it when i want
Anything else: yea how do u get DN bucks on DNO :?: :!:
Death Note Freak
Death Note Freak
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuirishu Moon Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:47 am

Are you thinking about my request Naomi?
Yuirishu Moon
Yuirishu Moon
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://wwe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:21 pm

JoNe, Yui, Denied for now, JoNe, I remember I had to boot you a few times the only time I ever saw you, Yui, haven't seen you host really, and I'd prefer you guys include quotes and maybe why you wanna host with a GOOD reason?

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke of the Rebellion Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:43 am

Alias: Damian of the Rebellion / Daisuke of the Rebellion
BYOND Key you will be hosting with: Ekio
How long you've been playing DNO: Hmm... Uh... four to six months?
How long you've been hosting BYOND Games: Never have.. but I'm fair and won't boot people because they 'hurt my feelings' or some stupid shit like Soundemin.. and *cough* K.
1. Ryuuzaki Luther Lawliet
2. Kassk
3. Anyone that's not a GM/ENF =D
Why you'd like to host: Uh.. have you seen some hosts? Besides, stuff gets.. messed up without a responsible host.
Anything Else: I'll have to mess with my computer and firewall before I can host... and it pisses me off that only a select few get to host. Yeah, uh, what happens when they leave DNO? =D
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-07-12

http://www.deathnoterp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Note Freak Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:00 am

Naomi Misora wrote:JoNe, Yui, Denied for now, JoNe, I remember I had to boot you a few times the only time I ever saw you, Yui, haven't seen you host really, and I'd prefer you guys include quotes and maybe why you wanna host with a GOOD reason?
one time
Death Note Freak
Death Note Freak
Tier 0
Tier 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:38 am

Saying I boot people for no reason doesn't help the application. And you were so against the idea, why are you applying for it now; you never hosted when you could. Besides, I'd wish people to apply who've hosted before.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Note Freak Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:29 pm

Naomi Misora wrote:Saying I boot people for no reason doesn't help the application. And you were so against the idea, why are you applying for it now; you never hosted when you could. Besides, I'd wish people to apply who've hosted before.
srry but it was because i was asking where the school is srry and i did host DNO till u updated
Death Note Freak
Death Note Freak
Tier 0
Tier 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tybalt. Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:08 am

Alias:Tybalt//Griffin//Shiro
BYOND Key you will be hosting with:Near.Joker
How long you've been playing DNO:I think I've been playing for a few months or so, ever since June I suppose.
How long you've been hosting BYOND Games:I'm actually a rookie. I only configured my own router just so I could be able to host for DNO.
3 People who think you'd be a suitable host (Please if you can include a quote) [[I answered Three people who I'd think would be good hosts ._.]]:
I know you didn't ask for paragraphs describing them..but everything has its reason...
-Kassk. Reason being, he is one of the most familiar hosts. Even though he sometimes leaves his server overnight for noobs to go on and damage the roleplay, when it comes to him hosting online, he is actually really good. You can recall on him being a dependable host, whether it be fairness or voting-rights, leave it to Kassk.
-Fate. Most of the gamers on registered on the forum know Fate, because she's a user on our forum too, and a DNO gamer. I've witnessed Fate roleplay a few times, and each were wonderful roleplays, even better than I beleive I can roleplay. I think I've never seen Fate host, or if she can, but if she could, I could imagine a working server. Fate is also one of those people (that I like) that isn't the one that demands respect in a way when they speak (well, literally type).
-Kaibura. He's an enforcer, he can host, mostly everyone knows this. Not only this, but I trust Kai. Ever since his first round on DNO in which I roleplayed with him, I thought he was one of the veterans of DNO until I realized his key was not well-known. Knowing this, Kai is a great roleplayer. But not only that, he has the antic of balancing his power. He doesn't overpower his server, he knows how to balance it, and he knows how to commit to keeping his server well-run. All great antics of his that makes him a wonderful host.
Why you'd like to host: I would like to host because I think, not beleive, that I can actually run a server. Even though a few of the games I hosted trashed in complete failure, (I say, there was this happy elf that raided my L's office! Its true, true I say!) there are some rounds of mine that actually play out with memories. I must admit, I have the weakness of getting my emotions into choosing roles. My weakness is, I feel bad for people. Little to no less, as some hosts do, I choose a responsible shinigami. No. Not Random Pick. I hate random pick. A shinigami that I know can control themselves AND their Kira. A Shinigami that I can tell (OOC, of course) who to kill because of the fact they are Random/Killing/Attacking.
I am saying this. I am not usually on during weekdays. This is one of the facts that will not make me a good selection as a DNO host. I understand that. I don't go on weekdays, because, they are week-days. I'm usually on weekends, effiecently making me well enough to be a back-up host. Little to no less, I'm aiming to be a back-up host. As in, when no other hosts can get online during weekends, I may be able to help. Well, yes..There might be exceptions though. I know that I'm partially inactive. I apologize for that..I understand that. There's a reason for this, and the reason I'm not really known among anyone right now, not that it matters, of course.
Anything else:I know that I'm basically a rookie..and you know..I'm young. But that doesn't matter of course. I prefer not to tell you about my personal life, as that is my business and my [life] alone. Most people know me as a fancy-alias guy. My favorite alias is Shiro. I use Griffin and Tybalt occasionally. I found DNO from Mitadake High. A little story about my first day of DNO.
Finally. A death note-based game. DNO. I clicked it, of course, and joined someone's server. The guy's key was lightning...something. I created my character, of course. I was already adept at writing and gaming on byond. And of course..the story goes of me getting lost in a school/hotel.
Anyways, I am USUALLY polite and mannered to everyone I come in contact with in DNO, unless they disrespect me. I take some jokes lightly, and some heavily. I prefer you not to ask my age or my name, because I will answer my name is Person. I like roleplaying. I read. I can move around an icon with key-arrows. Well..maybe that's all I will put in my application. Gosh, you must be bored by now reading this. Well...

Last edited by Tybalt. on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tybalt.
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:57 am

Beautiful application, accepted with pleasure.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

DNO Assigned Host Application Empty i can host DNO

Post by Death Note Freak Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:53 pm

Alias: Joe Senji
BYOND Key you will be hosting with: JoNe
How long you've been playing DNO: 4 weeks
How long you've been hosting BYOND Games: 3 months and like 20 days
3 People who think you'd be a suitable host :
1.MasterAZT
2. Allstir1
3.Tayuya51111
Why you'd like to host: i like host ant i like rpging DNO
Death Note Freak
Death Note Freak
Tier 0
Tier 0

Back to top Go down

Post by mv508 Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:13 pm

Alias: Vick
BYOND Key you will be hosting with:mv508
How long you've been playing DNO:ive played like..... 1mnths if u add up all the times the game was online
How long you've been hosting BYOND Games:ive never really hosted a byond game because i never really tried but i was admins in dbz, naruto, and yu yu hakusho
3 People who think you'd be a suitable host (Please if you can include a quote): idk some ppl stop playing
Why you'd like to host: im usually on byond at 8:00 pm through 12:00 pm east and ive noticed on weekends its not usaully on (morning that is..)
Anything else:well im a fair person i dont bann or boot ppl cause they annoy me only if they dont obey rules

well thanx for your time...

mv508
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilyo Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:48 pm

Alias:Ilyo,Jitae,Keivs,Hansoo,Geroge, and Enfernox
BYOND Key you will be hosting with:Ilyo
How long you've been playing DNO: Officialy since June 22 2008
How long you've been hosting BYOND Games:I have only hosted DNO, on one or two occasions
3 People who think you'd be a suitable host (Please if you can include a quote): (I know you only asked for three but I put a few more/all quotes were asked on the question "would I be a good host") Age "Go for it" / Aki "I would love to play on your server *Mega hugs*" / Zeiver Temptest "I think you'd be a pretty good host, since you're no noob at RPing or the game. Seems like you'd be a good choice." / Chrissy "O.o sure" / (Near.Joker)-Shiro "You would do good Illyo" / Kassk "Hm.. Yea I think so." //// (people I think would like me as a host) Lelouche Lamprouge / Kaibaru / Zarkus / (probably a few more who would )

Why you'd like to host:That is a simple question, I like to play and I like to have good clean rp's. It also seems there arn't many on during the weekend since Aki can only host on the weekdays usualy. Also I have decent experience in monitering I have been "put in charge" on Ra's server multiple times. Also I have helped solve many disputes. I have played for a while, in a sense. It seems there are alot of people on later at night on the weekends, on the waiting list enough for a small rp and i wouldn't mind hosting that. It would be a great learning experience for me, helping me and posibaly DNO grow. I would also like to bring some odd rounds to the game that I have dreamed up that follow the plot, but in diffrent ways. (example : Kira has defeated L and N and is now controler of the world and is under attack from a under ground Rebelious group who is against Kira)
I hope I have some what prooved my self as worthy to host.
Anything else: Nothing else really...
Ilyo
Ilyo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-09

http://Awesome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Datlin Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:16 pm

Alias: Datlin Aoi/Datlin/Ferioan Aoi

BYOND Key you will be hosting with: Datlin

How long you've been playing DNO: Five to Three months

How long you've been hosting BYOND Games: I have only hosted MH. But I am eager to host DNO

3 People who think you'd be a suitable host: Children of the lamp, I must have not made a name for myself but I am sure those are people who can put in two bits for me besides Ra

Why you'd like to host: I shall explain in five statements. One, I am able to host. Two, I know how to host. Three, It will benefit those late night players. Four, I understand the rules and understand that the hosting job can and will be token if I abuse my players or my host powers. Fifth, I understand it is my responsibility for the players who play my sever and I would have to respect them as they respect my rules and methods of hosting.

Anything else: Well I suppose I should put my Role Playing Experiences, Staff experiences and rules I shall use for my sever. First with the experiences I have played UO since about age 9 or 10 with Shadow cove. After that I moved to Middle Earth still based off of Ultma Online Client. Now, I play “The Life Ever After”. If you have ever played Ultma Online there are GM seers Admin etc…. I have been a GM Kroziers Castle and Seer on Kroziers Castle. Next and most likely most the main thing my rules I would use.
• 1. No RAing RKing or RJing.
• 2. No begging for roles.
• 3. No spamming OOC.
• 4. Only IC in Say, Shout, Speak Softly and Whisper
• 5. If you find me unfair take it up with a Staff Member
• 6. And most important Respect Host and Staff.

*I have edited this from its original post so check it if it seems differnt.*

Last edited by Datlin on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To give it a better chance of geting accepted my first seemed a tad bit small.)

Datlin
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:28 am

Ilyo: Accepted because you have tendencies to be awesome xD And you're the first one with quotes!
Datlin: Since you couldn't get anybody to see if it was a good idea, I'll ask around to see if they'd want you as a host.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stentorious Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:54 pm

Alias:
Xyge

BYOND Key you will be hosting with:
Stentorious

How long you've been playing DNO:
Six months

How long you've been hosting BYOND Games:
Although I have no prior Byond hosting experience, I did host a game of Boxed and beat K.

Near's note: I HAD TO GO EAT. SO SHUT UP. T_T I sooo would've owned you ; A;

1. - ""
2. - ""
3. - ""

Why you'd like to host:
I'd like to host for the sake of the old times, where a few select people were roleplaying with a LOT less verbs and gadgets that we have now, and having a genuine fun experience. Some of the RPs we used to have were known to last up to four hours. It was a fun experience, and I'd like to re-organise those fun experiences for the more recent population, and introduce DNO based on Roleplay, and not status.

Anything else:
As I have not got three people to reinforce my claims I'd like to, instead, apply for a trial for whatever length of time seems fit to prove myself as a good host.

Stentorious
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Datlin Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:37 pm

Well I asked three people "(Enter Name here), Do you think i would be a good host?" and here is what I got.

{OOC}-(Soundemin)-Ryuuk: Datlin, it's very annoying, stop asking that. O.o
{OOC}-(Soundemin)-Ryuuk: You would be a good host, so stop asking.

{OOC}-(Nachozrock)-Kenji Saioji: I guess

{OOC}-(Dedyomix)-Zeiver Tempest: You've asked me before. o_o I said you seem like you'd be good.

Also I am pretty sure Child of the lamp or Ra would say I would be a good host.

~Datlin~

Datlin
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilyo Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:59 pm

Near [{K.I.R.A.}] wrote:Ilyo: Accepted because you have tendencies to be awesome xD And you're the first one with quotes!
Datlin: Since you couldn't get anybody to see if it was a good idea, I'll ask around to see if they'd want you as a host.

That is totaly going into my sig
Ilyo
Ilyo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-09

http://Awesome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down