DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Stuff for DNO

5 posters

Go down

New Stuff for DNO Empty New Stuff for DNO

Post by Sakura Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Well... Sometimes ideas come randomly on my head when I'm bored.. ( On class example 8P )

and I was thinking about a Death note episode about M, and what would I do when I was M again.. But Then something appeared on my head o.o

I was thinking about the character's who could exist... ( not counting with M, L , Shinigami, STV )

Police Chief:
He have the power to recruit people along with him to figth the crimes made by M and he's company and Bank rober's. Also when L asks for a Task force those agent's can get in the task force if L want's of course, they will not have the power to give order's or arrest anymenber's such as L task force and L. The Police Agent could have those verbs:
- Arrest ( Sending someone to jail )
- Recruit ( Recruit someone for the Police )
- Special Gloves ( Check someone's iventory without permission so they can see if they stoled money.
- Rank up ( Rank someone in their job for a Specific Reason ( example: Catch M doing crimes, bank roberies, kill's ... ))
- Contact L ( Contact him for all the informations about the City. )
- Gun ( shoot/bluff )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other L Verb's :

Current verbs + Police Chief Verb's
+
- Contact Police Chief ( Contact him to Have Information Needed )
- Check Everyone's ID ( Check everyone's name and Information about their move's or location )
- Set Camera's ( With this verb he can watch someone's house and hear by the camera's like he did . Also the camera's are just visible for L. )
- Magic Key ( Open M door when needed not abusing of it , he must have a reason to do it like Second L task force did on M place )
- Task Force Item's ( a Belt to comunicate with L all the time or send a signal where they are. New clothes like Agent ones. )
- Check prints ( Check prints from every item he have in his pack )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W:

I think watari should have like L verbs but not all, no Task force, no Announce, and no contacts with near but with Police Agent.

-Contact L ( Contact L when he need's )
- Sniper Mode ( View a player with a Sniper like he did to chase higushi, then shoot with it.. Commands: Shoot hand ( Unable to use guns or what ever u use with hands ) Shoot Leg ( Unable to move ) Shoot Body ( Auto kill.. )
- Information Compeuter ( Allow's him to see all kira kills and all crimes. ))
- Check prints ( Check prints from every item he have in his pack )
- Magic Key ( Open M door when needed not abusing of it , he must have a reason to do it like Second L task force did on M place )
- Set Camera's ( With this verb he can watch someone's house and hear by the camera's like he did . Also the camera's are just visible for L. )

Hospital:

I think the hospital could have some doctor's who could heal someone with bandages or other items.

- Heal ( Allows to heal 30% of the damage done to the client with a coldown of 200 seconds. Knife Stabs )
- Use bandage's ( After healing the client the doctor must put some bandages on the client so the wond's won't get worst, if after a operation or a heal the client has no bandages the health keep's going down slowly till death )
- Operation ( If the client has be shooted by a gun the doctor can't heal he can only operate healing 80% having a coldown of 600 seconds . The client must pay for this operation and he has to rest for 10 minutes. )

V.I.P

A TV Star who must make a broad cast each day at a random hour, the T.V Star must have good ideas.

-STV VIP ( Allows to make private broad casts and open a special room for V.I.P's .
- Autograph ( Allows the VIP to give autographs to anyone drawing it. )
- Bank ( Allows the VIP to get more money for clothes ( Limit 20k Yen )
- VIP Clothes ( Gives diferent clothes chaging them with the old ones, clothes of VIP's )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shinigami Eyes:

As you see Misa got them asking , but I was thinking about when the round starts someone is born with red eyes like.. " Beyond Birthday" on Death Note : Another note BB Los angelos case. He was born with them somehow we don't know, and I was thinking about the Host . He shouldn't ask for who want them, he should give them randomly to someone , Not a newbi, " Someone who play's DNO for long time or someone who RP good. "

New Shinigami Eyes system should have:
- Life Spawn ( Able to see the life spawn of someone )
- Activate , Desactivate ( Beyond birthday had the red eyes for ever so he can't shut them down. )
- Glow eyes ( Making the eyes glow red like ryuuk does .. When I say BB had eyes red all the time it's truth but not on DNO " Risk of someone say : Oh my god! Kira!! or.. OH my god hide ur faces, or.. In case That person finds kira and it's with Kira someone can say, Oh my god, The eyes are with kira! and Kira is that guy near him/her!!
- Name ( Alows to see the name of course xP )
- Kira Life Spawn ( Able to see who Kira is because Kira doesn't have the life spawn . And you could have a choise.. Kill kira with a knife and steal his death note or join him. )
- Knife ( Like beyond birthday had a tursty for blood, he was a serial killer. and This person could ahve the eyes. )

Now enough for roles. And now some system's and other things..

- Time system: Allows people to know when they need to go to sleep, or home or even for some star's to make their broad casts on a time.

- Mail system: Allows Kira to send Tape's to the STV so they can make it play on STV.
And for the other's to comunicate or send item's each other's.

- New houses: Buy or Place ur name on ur own house having a key of it, when the person log's out she loses the house. Thos who have Important roles such as Kira, VIP, STV. Can have a bigger house. OF course Kira musn't go to 1 of them he could be known OOCcly that he is kira. Of course The age can also be important if you start like someone of old you wont know how to survive and u buy a small house because of the lack of experience of life.

- Cars: I think DNO Should have some car's for M or moto's or other roles even normal people but with a limit time to use the car, when the time is over the person have to buy a new car. CARS Cant kill people but if they have accident's on it they can die.

- Candy's System: On Death Note lot's of people eat candy's or fruits, so per example the apple , you could have a icon with a apple on you're hand, or eating candy's or even POTATO CHIPS! D:

- Wepons: New weponds should appear for Mafia, and L, and Mafia could have bomb's to destroy buildings not the important ones where you can get in. They also could put fire on buildings.

-School System: Auto school system, you go if you want but if you go to school it makes you more clever and you would have more chances to have a job or more experience to buy a house or make life on their own even if age it's to the person to decide.

-Age system: at the begining on characther creation you could select you're age, if you put like 26 years old you make you're own life but if u put 16 or 17 you have to study and while u study you win money and u got more chances for a job or buy a big house.

-Family branch system: I think DNO should have also a Family system , now you have some choises:
- Automatic Family system ( Make a family when people log in )
- Host Family system ( A player asks to the host to give him the power's to make a family, of course at least two menbers.. ._. and at least a men and a woman in case you are ... nvm.. But You can be two mens also like Brother's without parents. or two sisters without parent's, or a Father and a son or a daugther... .. What ever you chose xD .. )

-Emotional System
: I know you can Roleplay it but it's more realistic if It was by verb's. Example, I know it's also hard to make the icons but it's a sugestions. Well when the person is on love with another some pink heart's and a litle smile could appear ^_^ . When the person is made her skin could become red xD Not very real life but It's also good for a game, when the person is sad or crying .. You know what appens. And also humm.. " Kiss mode " ;o I already roleplayed lots of time's with one person :3 Doing that but Im not gonna say the name of that person only Omnis know who it is xP...

Well I think It's all..
Thanks for reading and comment D: I took like 40 minutes to make it. + Some edits xP

Last edited by Sakura on Fri May 01, 2009 10:51 am; edited 5 times in total
Sakura
Sakura
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

New Stuff for DNO Empty Re: New Stuff for DNO

Post by Omnis Fri May 01, 2009 7:30 am

wow Sakura, I never thought you could be so intricate and only you would think of making a VIP role
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Fri May 01, 2009 9:06 am

xD

VIP = the work I always do when I rp as STV star D:

and Edited post, added ~
" Shinigami eyes on sugestion "
" Family System sugestion "
" emotional system sugestion "
Sakura
Sakura
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Damion de Lioncourt Fri May 01, 2009 12:50 pm

Just some notes, Sakura. One, DNO stands for Death Note Online, the game I believe K has stated multiple times she isn't going to be changing or updating anymore. Two, I'm not trying to be mean, but if you want to make suggestions and actually have people read and consider them, spellchecking and grammar are your friends. Three, the Shinigami Eyes are done like they are for a reason, and it works, it's a great system as it is. Right now Age and Family seem like they'd complicate things too much and in most rounds wouldn't really be able to be used to their full potential. The Police Chief and new L verbs are as of now pretty unneeded because it'd give L way too much power in my eyes and the Police Chief isn't needed, with Host permission people have made a small Police Force to handle crimes and they can continue to do as such. The 'emotion' system is not needed either, we like to think it's a strict RolePlaying game, NOT a place where people meet up to cyber or just focus on relationships or whatnot. There is a semi-specific plot behind DNO and that is Kira vs L, how about you try focusing on that instead of whose lips you want to attack next.
Damion de Lioncourt
Damion de Lioncourt
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Fri May 01, 2009 1:23 pm

One, DNO stands for Death Note Online, the game I believe K has stated multiple times she isn't going to be changing or updating anymore.

-o_o It's for DNO2, and It's just a sugeston not an order D:

Two, I'm not trying to be mean, but if you want to make suggestions and actually have people read and consider them, spellchecking and grammar are your friends.

- c_c Let me remenber you I'm not english, at school the english we learn on class it's stuff we don't realy care and rarely use.

Three, the Shinigami Eyes are done like they are for a reason, and it works, it's a great system as it is.´

- Well I know they are done o.o It's perfect still, what I meant it's the eyes able to see who kira is, and If someone can be born with them like beyond birthday, Red eyes

Right now Age and Family seem like they'd complicate things too much and in most rounds wouldn't really be able to be used to their full potential.

- Well you are rigth xD but we can also roleplay it you are rigth. But It's not very important, just in case DNO get perfect o.o. And DNO have just people with no family and when we roleplay their answer is: " They are dead " Dead parents? epic.

The Police Chief and new L verbs are as of now pretty unneeded because it'd give L way too much power in my eyes and the Police Chief isn't needed, with Host permission people have made a small Police Force to handle crimes and they can continue to do as such.

- I know c_c but most rounds L is AFK and he only comes back 1 hour later to make the announce, in that time lot's of thing's appen, and making a small police force by the host is rare, and Lot's of people spam stealing money, and Some times I see people stabing each other with kifes ~_~...

The 'emotion' system is not needed either, we like to think it's a strict RolePlaying game, NOT a place where people meet up to cyber or just focus on relationships or whatnot.

- Of course it's a roleplaying game , the emotion system isn't for cyber chat or what else with relation ships, it's Roleplay with it, D: It was pretty tough to make a Cyber chat on a roleplay game.

There is a semi-specific plot behind DNO and that is Kira vs L, how about you try focusing on that instead of whose lips you want to attack next.

- humm ur rigth xP
Sakura
Sakura
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Fri May 01, 2009 6:07 pm

TL;DR summary:

Sakura has some ideas pertaining to the update of DNO1. Damion has invalidated this by stating that DNO1 will no longer be updated. Reinitializing argumentative states.

...done!
You may pick up where you left off.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Fri May 01, 2009 6:32 pm

This is the DNO Forum. If the suggestions are for DNO2, which if you read the DNO2 forum, are not wanted at this time, then I suppose I should lock the topic. Thank you Damion +thanks

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down