DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

everythign you need to learn from life you learn from DNO

4 posters

Go down

everythign you need to learn from life you learn from DNO Empty everythign you need to learn from life you learn from DNO

Post by Ganku Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:34 pm

Follow tehse rules and you will live a longer and hapier life

1.If you apreciate your shins never talk about Google with Chrisy...
2. ARguing samantics with W is pointless and may kill children
3. Never get inbetween kai and his jeweled encrusted crumpet
4. Never swing meate products at kai
5. Keep all hair away from Fate...
6. Beware the fish...
7. as soons as zeiver actions pulling out a knife... you run....
8. Arguing about american idol with chrisy may also lead to hurting of the shins.
9. Do not steal kai's tea! that is mine and mine alone to steal... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
10. having any bacon products on you may result in loosing limbs inorder to get at it. ive warned you now.
11.No matter how hard you may try... beating the purple and red ranger is imposible...
12. Watch out for fast speeding busses in the library.
13. Never trust sendo
14. dont smoke in lulu's precense... it gets ugly...
15 finally Kai is Jesus, Zarkus is God and K is chuck Norris... ahmen
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

everythign you need to learn from life you learn from DNO Empty Re: everythign you need to learn from life you learn from DNO

Post by W Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:48 pm

Daaaang, when I saw the topic of this I thought "Yes, learning about science or anything else can be applied to RPs". But nooooo - you reveal the truth behind my arguements.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

everythign you need to learn from life you learn from DNO Empty Re: everythign you need to learn from life you learn from DNO

Post by Static Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:58 pm

Yea....I'm not doing so good at science so I might not get what you're talking about
Static
Static
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:47 am

Sparkus {Lord Zero} wrote:Yea....I'm not doing so good at science so I might not get what you're talking about

everythign you need to learn from life you learn from DNO
by Ganku on Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:34 pm

Read that. DNO encouraged me to go off and get more into "science". Since this topic is about learning from DNO, my relation to science is somewhat the same as this. No need to be good at science at understanding what I'm talking about.

Last edited by W on Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:25 pm

Before this get sout of hand remeber the rule of nota rguing samantics with W... its a life saver...
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Yakumo Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:33 am

I don't liike science D:
Yakumo
Yakumo
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down