DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions.

5 posters

Go down

Suggestions. Empty Suggestions.

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:00 am

Some of these may be more or less useless then others.

Zero mask-
Zero form Code Geass, something that can be found in the weapon shop for the mafia. OR you could assign it as a separate role. I want that control verb >_>

Smite verb-
Instantly kill any one user, a GM/host only verb.
It should say "[Victim] has been smited by the wrath of the angry god [person who used the verb]"

Red and white Death Notes-
for the lulz >_>

Now time for some ones that this game needs.

Take masks out of shops-
These screw up the RP completely, and basically make Kira able to do nothing.. MASKS SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO BE BOUGHT OUTSIDE OF L'S ROOM.

Buyable guns in weapon shop-
Self explanatory. The mafia wouldn't be the mafia without guns. Also, last time I checked, guns can't kill. Might have been fixed though

Computer hacking and the such-
People should be able to hack into L's computer or N's, and the ability to tamper with broadcasts on Sakura TV

Masks negate shinigami eyes-
This should ONLY be done if masks are taken out of shops. Otherwise the RP would be ruinied.

Give Host verb-
When the host goes AFK, he gives all host powers to any user he/she wants. Also, if the host is AFK for 10 minutes or more, then the first GM or enforcer that logs in gets hosting powers.- No, this was a horrible idea on my part.

Specifics on mafia job-
The host assigns a Mello who can give out the official mafia role. You should get a gun for being this. There should be a computer in the police station that lists the names of mafia members, but it would require said computer hacking or a job on L's police force.

L assigning a successor-
Negates the need for computer hacking. L, when dead, assigns a successor, -OR- he does it while alive and the person he assigned automatically becomes L. 2nd option would be better IMO. Of course, with the N role this may be useless, but its for authenticity purposes.

Custom ma-*gets shot*
Sorry, I had to >_>

Add Lelouch's tutorial to a loging message-
Don't know how to RP? read it [link] here!

More will come.

Last edited by Zarkus on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Suggestions. Empty Re: Suggestions.

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:09 am

Zero mask would be the pwns.

But K already icksnayed the fact that masks would be able to (via coding) exterminate usage of shinigami's eyes, that would be rp only, everything else is good :3
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:27 am

Lelouch Lampurouge wrote:Zero mask would be the pwns.

But K already icksnayed the fact that masks would be able to (via coding) exterminate usage of shinigami's eyes, that would be rp only, everything else is good :3
It would be possible, but it would take a complete coding overhaul of the shinigami eyes system, right?
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Age Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:46 am

Zarkus wrote:Some of these may be more or less useless then others.

People should be able to hack into L's computer or N's, and the ability to tamper with broadcasts on Sakura TV

More will come.

That should never be allowed in the game(Excluding Sakura T.V).. L and N computers able to be hacked? By who neither L or N let anyone near their computer and I doubt it would be easy to hack, L even set it up so if anything happened to him all his data would be deleted..
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:26 am

Zarkus wrote:Some of these may be more or less useless then others.

Zero mask-
Zero form Code Geass, something that can be found in the weapon shop for the mafia. OR you could assign it as a separate role. I want that control verb >_>

Smite verb-
Instantly kill any one user, a GM/host only verb.
It should say "[Victim] has been smited by the wrath of the angry god [person who used the verb]"

Red and white Death Notes-
for the lulz >_>

Now time for some ones that this game needs.

Take masks out of shops-
These screw up the RP completely, and basically make Kira able to do nothing.. MASKS SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO BE BOUGHT OUTSIDE OF L'S ROOM.

Buyable guns in weapon shop-
Self explanatory. The mafia wouldn't be the mafia without guns. Also, last time I checked, guns can't kill. Might have been fixed though

Masks negate shinigami eyes-
This should ONLY be done if masks are taken out of shops. Otherwise the RP would be ruinied.

Give Host verb-
When the host goes AFK, he gives all host powers to any user he/she wants. Also, if the host is AFK for 10 minutes or more, then the first GM or enforcer that logs in gets hosting powers.

More will come.

Zero Mask - Sorry. No. I don't watch Code Geass. No way in hell it'll get it's own role. This is a DeathNote game.

Smite - Yeah. Sorry. No. If I wanted that I'd make it only for myself. I wouldn't trust any host or GM with it. Sorr
Red and White DNs - We've gone over this. No. No use. No reason.

Masks out of Shops - Okay..

Buyable Guns - Too much abuse! No! Only for SPK/Police.

Computer Hacking - L and N's computers can't be hacked, let alone can someone even get so close to it...

Mask Negates - That's a bit complicated to code in, besides, in my opinion there could be plenty of ways to find loopholes around RPing someone with a mask getting killed... And it'd make the Death Note code for the DN itself oh-so-screwy, and it may have to be changed... dramatically. If I do.

Give Host - No, no, no, no, no. Horrid. The host AFK for ten minutes? Most hosts are for longer than that, but come on... That's ridiculous. And if a host is gone for REALLY LONG, I have all the host verbs to start a round. Giving powers, then what about giving back they may not want to... Making hosting too complicated.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:50 pm

Admin wrote:

Zero Mask - Sorry. No. I don't watch Code Geass. No way in hell it'll get it's own role. This is a DeathNote game.

Smite - Yeah. Sorry. No. If I wanted that I'd make it only for myself. I wouldn't trust any host or GM with it. Sorr
Red and White DNs - We've gone over this. No. No use. No reason.

Masks out of Shops - Okay..

Buyable Guns - Too much abuse! No! Only for SPK/Police.

Computer Hacking - L and N's computers can't be hacked, let alone can someone even get so close to it...

Mask Negates - That's a bit complicated to code in, besides, in my opinion there could be plenty of ways to find loopholes around RPing someone with a mask getting killed... And it'd make the Death Note code for the DN itself oh-so-screwy, and it may have to be changed... dramatically. If I do.

Give Host - No, no, no, no, no. Horrid. The host AFK for ten minutes? Most hosts are for longer than that, but come on... That's ridiculous. And if a host is gone for REALLY LONG, I have all the host verbs to start a round. Giving powers, then what about giving back they may not want to... Making hosting too complicated.

Like I said, some suggestions may be more or less useless then others.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:49 pm

Updated my list with some more useful ones. The mafia one is for the off chance you make Mello an actual role.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:10 am

Haseo is too uke to have his guide in game

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Arashi Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:09 pm

Zarkus wrote:

It would be possible, but it would take a complete coding overhaul of the shinigami eyes system, right?

No. It'd be like... Three or four more lines. It wouldn't be much work at all. However, think about Misa's lesson. You need to see the persons eyes. Even with masks on, you can still see someone's eyes.

Arashi
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:29 pm

Arashi wrote:
Zarkus wrote:

No. It'd be like... Three or four more lines. It wouldn't be much work at all. However, think about Misa's lesson. You need to see the persons eyes. Even with masks on, you can still see someone's eyes.

How to Use: XX
• In order to see the names and life spans of humans by using the eye power of the god of death, the owner must look at more than half of that person's face. When looking from top to bottom, he must look at least from the head to the nose. If he looks at only the eyes and under, he will not be able to see the person's name and life span. Also, even though some parts of the face, for example the eyes, nose or mouth are hidden, if he can basically see the whole face, he will be able to see the person's name and life span. It is still not clear how much exposure is needed to tell that name and life span, and this needs to be verified.
• If above conditions are met, names and life spans can be seen through photos and pictures, no matter how old they are. But this is sometimes influenced by the vividness and size. Also, names and life spans cannot be seen by face drawings, however realistic they may be.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down