DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some suggestions and bugs

3 posters

Go down

Some suggestions and bugs Empty Some suggestions and bugs

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:09 pm

Guns- Ok I heard the expression "Guns don't kill people" but dno takes it a bit too litteral, I mean after being shot 37 times I think that you would be dead, thats just me.

N Jail verb-Its nice that N has a jail now, but it owuld be nicer he had the verb to send people to jail too XD.

Heart attack problem- Well although people get got with the death note, they just have a heart attack, but dont die and go to heaven, this just makes tokyo seem like there are too many mcdonalds, when L gets a heart attack 3 times and nothing happens to him, people are gonna wonder how much burger king he has in a day =/.

Weapon shop Key-Please change this, I am tired of new people magically finding the maf base and then getting the key (I swear, all newcommers always notice the mafia base as the first building) and then randomly attacking people.

now that my semi ranting is over time for some suggestions:

holding items:
Ok I know the inventory tab says backpack but theeris no sign of a backpack on you, I was thinkin that there is a pocket tab, where you can hold stuff in there at defualt, thne backpacks and briefcasses aer buyable (Backpack will take over your pocket tab, and inside oyur backpack you cna hold 10 items, including a briefcase, which cna hold 5 items, wich allows you to hold death note, guns, knives, and stuff)
---------
Metal Detectors/Item detector:

Ok so wne going to public lpace like sakura TV , the mall, or school if you have a gun or knife, a large beeping sound would go off and you would automaticly drop that weapon, or both if you have it, also if your going to the mall you should be able to shoplift stuff and if you shoplift instead of buy it the tag would still be on and it would detect your name and display it, also if you kill someone, your name is automaticly displayed so it would be :(whatever real name you have) Has killed (whoever got killed) This criminal is very dangerouse! (Not only rp wise but game wise this would stop alot of rkers)
-------------
New stuff for the death note (this was kinda an after thought didnt really put much thought into it):

Ok after oyu write someone's name you choose from a list of stuff to do, either specify thier death, where you then take control of them, and control their emote (or action button), you can specify a time of death (this goes from a multiples of 2, so it would go 2 minutes, 4 mintes, 6, etc) or click "done", after choosing somthing it would take you back to this list, you can bassically do anything, and thne click done, when it would thne perform the action once the time is set
--------------
Some suggestions are more or less, as some bugs need to be fixed more or less
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions and bugs Empty Re: Some suggestions and bugs

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:35 pm

Lelouch Lampurouge wrote:Guns- Ok I heard the expression "Guns don't kill people" but dno takes it a bit too litteral, I mean after being shot 37 times I think that you would be dead, thats just me.

Light was shot 10 times and didnt die >_>
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Age Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:58 am

He did die.....Eventually
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lampurouge Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:03 am

he got killed by a heart attack, light gets shot abotu 10-12 times and a heart attack kills him, deathn ote takes "GUns dont kill people, I do" to a whole new level...
Lelouch Lampurouge
Lelouch Lampurouge
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down