DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Suggestion

3 posters

Go down

Small Suggestion Empty Small Suggestion

Post by Nishin Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Remove the limit for rp on the "Action" Verb i was playing DNO awhile and like.. All my rp towards picking up a DN that the shinigami dropped was lost o-o
Nishin
Nishin
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Small Suggestion Empty Re: Small Suggestion

Post by Chrisseren Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:02 pm

This has been asked before, K's response was that you won't need to type that much at once, it'd be boring to read, and that it could be very easily used to crash the server before an admin can ban the person doing so. You could just shorten your sentences and try to not describe every aspect to everything, that is not what roleplay is about.
Chrisseren
Chrisseren
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:00 am

As much as I disagree with him on what role-play is about, Chrisseren is right, in context. DNO is a casual RP, not the sort of place for paragraphs worth of text. It's supposed to be light and move at a fast pace, so increasing the limit on actions would be counter-productive.
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishin Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:59 pm

it wasnt that big barely a paragraph but its because middle of round the kira logged shini was giveing me his Death note and it cut off the best part
Nishin
Nishin
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down