DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bug? and a suggestion.

4 posters

Go down

A bug? and a suggestion. Empty A bug? and a suggestion.

Post by Haku Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Last night in the middle of a round, the group I was working with was RPing robbing and mugging someone. Long story short, we ended up trying to kill them... let me emphasize TRYING.
I don't know if it was the gun we used, or something that was occurring during the round throughout, but this person would not die. They were shot at least 10 times, and they were still alive. The group I was with actually tested to see whether or not any damage was being dealt by shooting others amongst our group, including myself, and it turns out our hunch was right.
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but I figured it might help to mention it.

Also, about the contents of M's base.
It seems that anyone with a pulse can simply walk into the base and take everything within; I watched this happen last night.
What if, as a preventative measure, the location of the base were to change at the start of every new round, so the only person who knows where to find it at the start is M? Or perhaps locked doors that can't be opened without a password could be installed to protect those back rooms?
Haku
Haku
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2010-01-19

Back to top Go down

A bug? and a suggestion. Empty Re: A bug? and a suggestion.

Post by Ken Sadeki Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:40 pm

I like the idea of the base's entrance being moved to one of several pre-determined locations. This would prevent people from simply memorizing the coordinates, and sneaking in after M leaves.

I also agree that there should be some kind of security for the back rooms, that hold the yen, etc. A regular door that can be locked would be better than nothing.

Ken Sadeki
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Pensuke Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Was the weapon the 'Tomahawk'? I think that weapon is glitched so that it cannot kill anyone. And I guess the M idea is good.
Pensuke
Pensuke
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:29 pm

Moving the base would be a bitch to program with it actually working, so that's likely not going to happen. I will move it periodically during updates though. I'll also think of a better system with the money, simply. Mello should just collect the cash at the beginning I think- that's why there's the wall there.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down