DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia Suggestion

5 posters

Go down

Mafia Suggestion Empty Mafia Suggestion

Post by Mihael Keehl Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:25 pm

Alright, I know you've added alot to the mafia such as, more room in the base and the Sakura TV mic. Buuut it would be nice for the M role to come with a kidnap type of verb since in the anime/manga they did kidnap whats-her-face. Just a suggestion it'd be nice to have in the next update.
Mihael Keehl
Mihael Keehl
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Mafia Suggestion Empty Re: Mafia Suggestion

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:32 pm

Mihael Keehl wrote:Alright, I know you've added alot to the mafia such as, more room in the base and the Sakura TV mic. Buuut it would be nice for the M role to come with a kidnap type of verb since in the anime/manga they did kidnap whats-her-face. Just a suggestion it'd be nice to have in the next update.

Ok first STOP USING YELLOW second M role is good and to kidnap all you need to do is tie there hand's and feet up blindfold them and stuff what i like to do it,

Go to sakura tv tie them up (but not hand's)have them go to the bank(while holding gun to their face)and have them take all the money take them to the Mafia base have them drop it all and them demand 3000yen for his/her safe return to STV of course when i did that i had to kill alot becouse they all tried to trick me they said they had the money and when i opened the door they tried to kill me

But i for one think K did a good job on all the role's.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-01

https://mortalitygames.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihael Keehl Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:13 pm

Ryuzaki Devils Angel wrote:
Mihael Keehl wrote:Alright, I know you've added alot to the mafia such as, more room in the base and the Sakura TV mic. Buuut it would be nice for the M role to come with a kidnap type of verb since in the anime/manga they did kidnap whats-her-face. Just a suggestion it'd be nice to have in the next update.

Ok first STOP USING YELLOW second M role is good and to kidnap all you need to do is tie there hand's and feet up blindfold them and stuff what i like to do it,

Go to sakura tv tie them up (but not hand's)have them go to the bank(while holding gun to their face)and have them take all the money take them to the Mafia base have them drop it all and them demand 3000yen for his/her safe return to STV of course when i did that i had to kill alot becouse they all tried to trick me they said they had the money and when i opened the door they tried to kill me

But i for one think K did a good job on all the role's.

Teh Fux? I'll use yellow all I want! ._. How bout' you stop posting on every single topic that pops up, and I never said she didn't do a good job on the roles I was just suggesting something else that could be added, now that I think about it more it could be sort of like a jail verb for M, after you RP tie them up and everything. You could use the verb and it sends them to a new small jail-like place in the mafia base which has a door only Mello can open. >=\ Just suggesting it.
Mihael Keehl
Mihael Keehl
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:26 am

[big]The only reason i post on forum's alot if becouse i cant get on byond so i have nothing else to do except play college football but im done that im hoping to get picked for eagle's.[/big]
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Meesha Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:27 am

A kidnapping verb is a good use for the noobs who lack the ability to recognize they be kidnapped
Noob Ms will kidnap everyone they see, and won't really allow a struggle.
and Ryuzaki, on't tell anyone what to do unless the owner or other gms agree.

Meesha
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:59 am

Meesha wrote:A kidnapping verb is a good use for the noobs who lack the ability to recognize they be kidnapped
Noob Ms will kidnap everyone they see, and won't really allow a struggle.
and Ryuzaki, on't tell anyone what to do unless the owner or other gms agree.

I was not going to i was simply asking him in an angry way.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke of the Rebellion Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:21 pm

*kicks Ryuzaki* Shut it.

I think this is a marvelous, er, excuse me, Brilliant idea.
Buncha noobs don't like getting kidnapped, they go tell L n shit, real annoying.
I allow struggle.... I'll just blow their fucking head off if they try...
That's why they don't.
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-07-12

http://www.deathnoterp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Mafia Suggestion Empty Reply

Post by Arou Oushi Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:00 pm

Stop using yellow? Don't tell me what to do? Some guy gets involved and says for him not to tell people what to do unless the GMS agree? What are you guys, four?

Arou Oushi
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Meesha Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:05 pm

Some guy comes in and says what are you guys 4? You know, if your trying to resolve anything, how about staying on topic and not coming out of nowhere and calling people 4. Not a good way to get reputation.
And the more I think about the more I hate it. L and his police force have jail verbs, and soon N will too!
Then M and mafia goons get Kidnap Verbs, and soon Sakura Tv's gonna have, catch the robber verb.

Meesha
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke of the Rebellion Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:00 am

I don't much care. He's not calling me four.
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-07-12

http://www.deathnoterp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arou Oushi Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:04 pm

I personally don't think the verb will make for an effective roleplay usage. The reason being people tend to abuse the Shout verb and give away information. But then again if you make it so the person can't speak, that problem could be solved.

Arou Oushi
Tier 0
Tier 0

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihael Keehl Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:33 pm

Eh. ._.; People are always gonna abuse shout, seeing as all you have to do is press the button, type something then everyone on the game can see what you said, people do it all the time when L jails them. Some how they yell through the walls of the jail, all the way through the police station and into L's room? Which would most likely be sound-proof, but yet they still do it and sometimes the L answers back with a shout. Whoever mentioned that the M would just go around and kidnap random people, L could do the same, but we don't give those types of roles to noobs that'd do that now do we? ._. Unless it's a noob host the host would give those types of roles to responsible roleplayers and the other not-as-important roles to the other people. So that shouldn't be much of a problem, and like I said you'd RP that you tied them up and everything then use the verb; they'd be sent to the kidnap room in the Mafia base where M could then interrogate them, or do whatever.
Mihael Keehl
Mihael Keehl
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down