DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creepy Stories

4 posters

Go down

Creepy Stories Empty Creepy Stories

Post by Admin Old Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:22 pm

So I figured as an attempt to revive forum activity I'd find some cool scary / creepy stories and post them here, give them a rating, see what you guys think, and so on and so forth. Comment or reply telling me what you think about each, so I know people actually read 'em, I'll post them as often as possible and maybe even make a directory at the first post for easier reading...

I'm not putting it in the writing section mainly because I didn't make these and they don't qualify as full stories at all.

This one isn't exactly scary, but it's more peculiar and pretty interesting if you think about it...

Grocery List

You get a phone call from your Mother. Since her car has been in the shop, she asks you to go to the grocery store and pick up a few odds and ends for her. Bread, milk, cereal, and chicken breasts.

After writing down a small list you reluctantly get in the car and pick up the items at the store. The lady cashier makes an odd remark to you: "You know, we're in no danger of a milk shortage."

Upon arriving at her house you knock several times. No answer. You decide to try the door. It opens. You place the grocery bag on the counter. Strange. There seems to be six other grocery bags, each with identical contents. In a couple, the chicken and the milk has gone bad. "Mom," you call out, but no answer. You make your way through the kitchen and into the living room.

Sitting on the couch, with her head cut off and neatly resting on her lap, is your Mother.

Naturally you call the police who come over to investigate. They mention that she has been dead for nearly a week. Furthermore, the police psychiatrist is at the scene and talks to you after you give your initial statement. Sitting on the front steps, you overhear the psychiatrist talking with the crime scene investigator.

"It's not uncommon for people suffering from schizophrenia to get locked into a series of repetitive behaviors," he says.

You think to yourself, They can't be talking about me. Schizophrenia? No way. Repetitive behavior? Do they think I did this?

Suddenly your cell phone goes off. "Hello?"

"Hi hun, it's me. Could you stop at the store and pick up some chicken and milk. Oh, and I need some bread and cereal too."

"No problem Mom. I'll be right over..."

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Creepy Stories Empty Re: Creepy Stories

Post by Blade828 Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:36 pm

Woa, creepy, I'd give that a 4 1/2 out of 5
Blade828
Blade828
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chib Sat May 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Just in time to be two days shy of gravedigging. Enjoy.

--

Creepy Stories GW590H406
"we didn't want to go, we didn't want to kill them, but its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time..."

1983, photographer unknown, presumed dead.

Creepy Stories GW500H642
One of two recovered photographs from the Stirling City Library blaze. Notable for being taken the day which fourteen children vanished and for what is referred to as "The Slender Man". Deformities cited as film defects by officials. Fire at library occurred one week later. Actual photograph confiscated as evidence.

1986, photographer: Mary Thomas, missing since June 13th, 1986.

--

Found much later

Creepy Stories 18862_867985587868_10739231_48155079_2641309_n
"i found this while cleaning out an old box of photos my parents had in their attic. This is me and a friend sitting in my backyard when i was little. I never looked at the picture closely before since it didn't develop right."

--

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I give you Slender Man.
For further paranoia; Marble Hornets
Chib
Chib
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Sat May 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Oh god, this shit is pretty creepy, Chib... thanks...
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun May 09, 2010 1:14 am

SLENDERMAN <3 CREEPYPASTA <3 MARBLE HORNETS <3 /x/!
Winwinwin!

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down