DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNO Short Stories

Go down

DNO Short Stories Empty DNO Short Stories

Post by Admin Old Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:06 am

Mainly pairing stories. Recommend one sometime? MSN me, PM me, whatever!

Hideaki x Kenji - suggested by Death_Bot

"Hideaki!" Kenji chimed as he ran through the hallways to greet his blue-haired brother. His arms spread wide, face expressing bliss, he was in a happiness coma, it seemed. As he reached the boy and wrapped his arms around him, he was greeted with a fist to his face, causing him to land on the floor. "Oh, ow." he said, rubbing the now bruised part of his face. He placed both hands on the floor, in an attempt to push himself up, but he found his right hand stepped on by his brother. "Stay down." The boy on the ground let out a squeal of pain.

"You will obey me, or I'll use subliminal messaging." Hideaki moved in front of him, arms crossed, as the boy below looked up at him, tears forming in the corner of his eyes. "Now squirm." Hideaki looked down upon him, in a stance of dominance that you would use while breaking in a puppy. Kenji could tell Hideaki was in a very sadistic mood, and it wouldn't do any good to fight back. Hideaki turned around, suddenly. "I'll be right back. Don't you dare move." his cold voice pierced through Kenji's skull, and frozen in fear, he didn't even breathe until his brother walked back in front of him, with something peculiar in his hand.

He couldn't identify it at first, until his brother folded it in half and made a loud snap noise with it. It was clear the unidentified object was a belt. Hideaki then crouched down, and put a hand under his brothers chin, lifting up his head to face him. The dominant smirked, and with his other hand, cracked the whip against the ground.

Violent yaoi ensued.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

DNO Short Stories Empty Re: DNO Short Stories

Post by Admin Old Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:57 am

The Pensuke Story

Bem and his assistant Gabe sat in the square concrete room known as the Mafia base to many. To them, though, it was merely their office. "So, my good pal." Bem said, smirking. "You know the drill, don't you?" He said, shifting his view towards the makeshift door; a pile of bricks. It hardly kept anybody out- anyone who was taller than four feet, that is- and it was easy for people to see what the two were doing and hear their conversation. It didn't matter much though, as they never discussed anything private in the lounging area of the base. That discussion was for the back room, which was hidden so deep inside the Mafia base that none other than those two have ever been there.

"I think you know how to deal with THEM." He shook his head and put his feet up on the table, as Gabe rose up from his comfy seat on the couch. He pulled the gun out of his pocket, and walked towards the bricks. Immediately a pair of people shuffled towards the stairs that led out, but there was another already guarding the door- a man who went by the name of Kenji. "Nice try." He said, shaking his head and grabbing onto the redhead's shirt. "Let go of me!" she yelled, kicking her legs. Bem scowled. "Chib, how many times do I have to tell you- tell me BEFORE you visit so we don't have to sick Kenji on you."

She grinned and nodded her head as she fell to the floor. "C`mon Omnis." Chib said as she began to walk into the base. The white haired boy now identified as Omnis also nodded his head, and followed her in. "So, how're things?" Chib said as she plopped down onto the light blue couch next to Bem. "Pretty good, I guess." Gabe pulled up a wooden chair next to the low brown table, and sat in it. "So why is it that you guys are here anyway?" Chib looked at Omnis. Omnis exchanged glances with her, then looked at Gabe to answer him. "Well, we were here to ask you about something." Chib looked at Bemcint, and her expression immediately turned serious.

"Bem." She looked down at the floor, then met his gaze. "Something happened..." her voice got quieter and then she looked away. Bem's eyes widened, curious. "What happened?" Neither of them responded, and he looked at them both- as did Gabe. "What happened?!" He stood up, his voice getting louder. Kenji leaned against the wall near the doorway, watching from afar. "Tell me!" he planted his hands on Chib's shoulders and shook her. She sighed, and replied "Today, Pen was..." she trailed off, not being able to finish, and Bem violently shook her again. "Tell me already!" He was now yelling at the top of his lungs, and Gabe grabbed him away from Chib before he hurt her.

"He was killed." Omnis finished her sentence, noting that she wouldn't be able to finish. Bem's arms dropped to his sides, Gabe stared at Omnis, and Kenji's mouth fell agape. "Are you... What...?" Gabe couldn't form a proper sentence. "You've got to be kidding, right?" Kenji said, as he slowly paced towards them. "Please tell me you're kidding." Looking at them both and noticing they were completely serious, his expression turned to one of fear and panic. "Oh my God... How? Who? When?" He began bombarding them with questions and Omnis put up his hands to say "stop", then began answering him.

"We don't know who killed him. We found him dead outside the police station." Omnis said, eyes filling up with tears. "His neck was sliced, and his arm was cut off- I guess it was an attempt at dismembering the body." He stopped, and there was a silence in the room. Chib quickly broke it. "My guess is that someone was trying to dismember the body but was interrupted." Bem exchanged sorrowful glances with everyone in the room then slouched back into his seat. "You've got to be kidding me..." He leaned forward, covering his hands with his face. "This is... Oh God..."

Then, a ring filled the room. Everyone turned their attention to the telephone on the table in the middle of the room. Bem shook his hair out of his face and picked up the phone. "Hello?" He paused, and everyone had their attention set on him. "Uhm, okay..." he hung up the phone. "That's not cool, guys!" He stood up, clearly enraged. Omnis and Chib backed up in defense. "Wait, what're you talking about?" Bem scowled. "I especially didn't expect this from YOU, Chib." She and Omnis had the same clueless expression. "Really, what!? Who was that?!"

Kenji walked out of the room, and Bem pointed to the phone. "It was PEN, you assholes. He's ALIVE AND WELL." Chib and Omnis both gasped and looked at eachother. "But... He's..." Bem turned away, upset with the two. He stayed that way a few moments until Kenji appearred at the doorway, dragging Pen's dead body in with one hand. "Bem..." he looked at the body, and everyone stared at the phone. "But..." Omnis was in awe. "Who was phone?" Bem pondered.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down