DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

+14
Pensuke
Chet
Blue
Kenji Saioji
Zetsubou-sensei
Ganku
anders
Giovanni
Chrisseren
Omnis
xoSammyRoxxo
Gabe
Yuirishu Moon
Admin Old
18 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition! - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Ganku Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:05 pm

May i sugest that this specific conversation be dropped for the sake of not turning gabe emo.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition! - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Chit-Chat Thread: New Decade Edition!

Post by Admin Old Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:07 pm

Ganku wrote:May i sugest that this specific conversation be dropped for the sake of not turning gabe emo.
It kind of already was...? And I'm decently sure that's impossible, you can't quite turn a person emo that easily, and.. he's definitely the anti-emo. Like I'm the antichrist, he's the antiemo.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:17 pm

I may be so overly stressed that I want to die, but, I'm not emo.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:19 pm

Just slightly exaggeratable (wow. Crappy made up word...) / in a not good mood today, or something? Everyone is, because of lots of stuff... including school. Blech. Vomit.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Okay, stress is not the right word, neither is die. I am just so pissed off and I have been, for the past week or two ever since my stepdad started insult the entire family and calling my dad lots of stuff I'd rather not say... so I'm just pissed off at him and raging at people, plus, parents want me to be advanced and stuff, and I just don't want to deal with anything else, and just sleep, or die, sleep better, cuz, in sleep, I could wake up to a better day, probably.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Cool, private conversations...

well not that private.

but still.

woo, I feel in the loop.
anders
anders
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Er... you're right, I shouldn't be complaining about my personal life on the forum, I should complain to KENJI!! -Nags Kenji.- xD
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:40 am

hey guys, posting from my iPod; sorry for the quick shutdown, I had no choice. We will be up earlier tomorrow.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:15 am

Y'know it's just as well, all the roles logged off.

lmfao.

but yay up tomorrow.
anders
anders
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:03 am

Kira wrote:I was thinking the other day about if DNO was ever a non-round based game. I think it's an interesting concept. I'm not saying I'd necessarily do it, but it's a thought.

You'd have the people start as normal ones, people would either go to a school, be in Wammy's house, or whatever- we'd have about three Shinigami who can drop their books whenever they want (good roleplayers, obviously). People in Wammy's would work to be L, or be given L at the beginning.

An in-depth evidence system that would give you the opportunity to examine almost everything, and a score board to see who played as Kira, as L, and who won, etc. It'd be maybe a playerwipe a week.

Would probably never happen but it's a cool thought xD
{Please tell me this wasn't a stupid move, bringing the idea back up.}
I apologize for destroying the spotlight on this, yes, it was a really good idea... even though it may never happen, or will it? Dun dun duuun??? And I apologize for my douchebag-ish acting yesterday. So, basically, what the idea called for is: The beginning of the rp is like the first few days before Light/Who ever is picked, got the DN? And, this idea would force people to wait, to allow the Shinigami to RP a little in their realm, because, the only thing I dislike about being a role, is people don't wanna let you actually RP.
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Doing a round that way would only work if all the players kneew how to rp and were active, but doing it like that will have massive mobs of "Noobs" complaining about the round taking to long or that L isnt online or something like that. very few people who play dno would be that patient i think. just my thoughts.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Touche, Ganku, touche, but, since when has complaining stopped people before? We complained about George Bush, and he still stayed...
Point is, Nubs gotta learn to wait, rounds only seem dull because they think that THEY have to be roles to make the round good, the roles RP too, darnit!!
Gabe
Gabe
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Zetsubou-sensei Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:43 pm

OK...anyone mind changing the theme of the conversation?
Zetsubou-sensei
Zetsubou-sensei
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:42 pm

West Philadelphia born 'n' raised, on the playground is where I spent most 'uh mah days...

That changed enough?
anders
anders
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Zetsubou-sensei Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:38 pm

Well that was random. Fine I'll have to do it myself.
Anyway, I am kind of pissed off not only because tomorrow I have to go to school again but because its gonna be the coldest day that Mexico has ever had since 2004. There's also a small chance that it will snow here so I don't think thats a good sign. *shivers* Why the hell does the school still want us to go. I'm in despair! The cold has left me in despair!
Zetsubou-sensei
Zetsubou-sensei
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganku Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:01 am

chillin out, maxin, relaxing, all cool
shooting some b-bal outside of the school
when a couple of guys who where up to now good started makin trouble in my neighboorhood.
Ganku
Ganku
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zetsubou-sensei Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:40 am

Ganku wrote:chillin out, maxin, relaxing, all cool
when a couple of guys who where up to now good started makin trouble in my neighboorhood.
Hmmm...interesting...kind of hears similar to the situation here in Mexico. The Mafia are blackmailing people through the phone (stupid phone books gives out too much info), marketing of illegal drugs, robbery, bribery, accidents, sexual abuse, laws ain't enforced well, the military are everywhere which creeps everyone out since they are always armed (they sometimes point their guns at you) and the constant wars against armed civilians and the military(the military kill/wound everyone except the armed civilians) Meh...not to mention the economic crisis, so yeah you get what I mean right? We also have many "troublemakers".
P.S. I wish that all that I mention before WASN't a joke...
Zetsubou-sensei
Zetsubou-sensei
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:56 am

You should move up to NEW mexico, zetsu, we got... indians n sh*t, yo.

lmfao.

it's pretty good up here, it's cold during the winter, but we don't get snow, like ever.
anders
anders
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:30 am

Just saying, but hooooly shit; I am amazed. Just finished Tsumihoroboshi-hen of Higurashi and it was AWESOME. If you don't read Higurashi, seriously... you should. For anyone who by any chance HAS read that part (the first answer arc), I liked that a lot more than the question arc. Dunno, it felt better to have a happy ending, even though I'm not normally like that. xD

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:25 am

Ganku wrote:chillin out, maxin, relaxing, all cool

I got in one lil' fight and my mom got scared.
She said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!"
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Kira wrote:Just saying, but hooooly shit; I am amazed. Just finished Tsumihoroboshi-hen of Higurashi and it was AWESOME. If you don't read Higurashi, seriously... you should. For anyone who by any chance HAS read that part (the first answer arc), I liked that a lot more than the question arc. Dunno, it felt better to have a happy ending, even though I'm not normally like that. xD

I begged and pleaded with her the other day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kissin' and she gave me my ticket
I put my Walkman on and said I might as well kick it
anders
anders
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:46 pm

I have never ever heard that part of the song. What is the world coming to.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:38 pm

It just... ruins the whole thing... I think I might cry.
Giovanni
Giovanni
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:00 pm

I'm glad you weep, Sorrow. My life is now complete.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:52 pm

It's the full version, from the pilot episode.

Werd.
anders
anders
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next