DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

" the next name".. Questions comments and spoilers..(please dont post on story)

3 posters

Go down

" the next name".. Questions comments and spoilers..(please dont post on story) Empty " the next name".. Questions comments and spoilers..(please dont post on story)

Post by davis1312 Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:08 am

This is where you can comment on my story, guess about what happens in the next scene, and also make suggestions about what should happen next and about what new characters i should add. You can also post your thoughts on my story as it grows more interesting the "Act 1, Scene 1."

Last edited by davis1312 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
davis1312
davis1312
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-06-18

http://Myspace.com/moneybroken

Back to top Go down

" the next name".. Questions comments and spoilers..(please dont post on story) Empty Re: " the next name".. Questions comments and spoilers..(please dont post on story)

Post by Venus Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:35 am

Hate that story, It isn't even a story but a theater text.. really. Read the other stories and say me IF you see something like

Teacher: Hello students . . .

I just can see:

In the classroom the teacher looks at the students saying: " Good morning Students. "

Horrible Story.
Venus
Venus
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

" the next name".. Questions comments and spoilers..(please dont post on story) Empty Re: " the next name".. Questions comments and spoilers..(please dont post on story)

Post by davis1312 Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:32 pm

Venus wrote:Hate that story, It isn't even a story but a theater text.. really. Read the other stories and say me IF you see something like

I just can see:

In the classroom the teacher looks at the students saying: " Good morning Students. "

Horrible Story.

would you leave me alone, no one said it has to be in a certain form of writing when the title is WRITING/LITERATURE....."say me IF you see something like"..wow what bad grammer.
davis1312
davis1312
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:13 pm

davis1312 wrote:
Venus wrote:Hate that story, It isn't even a story but a theater text.. really. Read the other stories and say me IF you see something like

I just can see:

Horrible Story.

would you leave me alone, no one said it has to be in a certain form of writing when the title is WRITING/LITERATURE....."say me IF you see something like"..wow what bad grammer.

Shame, first wow what a bad grammar? No.. You understand it, and it isn't a bad grammar, second you're smiles make me sick, you fail hard, third a story isn't like that buy a kids book with 20 pages and learn how to make one. Oh and you talk about WRITING/LITERATURE form of writing, then you really fail more, in RP you did the same and you know the form of making a RP .. " I think ".
Venus
Venus
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by davis1312 Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:23 pm

ah you fail in life....... Mabe if you were smart enough to see that it is not a story, but a PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and" wow what bad grammer" is correct.You can't say "What a bad grammer.".. and stop monitering me
davis1312
davis1312
Tier 1
Tier 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Venus, stop being a minimod.
Davis, stop looking for fights.
If this continues you're both getting infractions.

Besides; your story doesn't have enough words for a discussion board. You didn't read the rules well enough did you, Davis? Board closed.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down