DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mansion~ [A "Real" DNO Murder / Mystery Story]

Go down

The Mansion~ [A "Real" DNO Murder / Mystery Story] Empty The Mansion~ [A "Real" DNO Murder / Mystery Story]

Post by Admin Old Sat May 02, 2009 3:13 pm

Don't make me, cause I'll do it- Red button and we'll all go...
~ River Below, Billy Talent
-x-

Chapter 1

___"I don't buy it." Were the first words heard after an extremely long silence in the big room. He sat in a chair behind a school-desk. There were many other desks scatterred around the room, and nearly every seat had a person in it. The boy who had just spoken shifted his gaze down to the floor. He was probably thinking. There was another silence.
___"Sorry. I don't either." Said a girl on the other side of the room. She closed her eyes and sighed, then looked up again. "Listen, it's a great thought. Really, it is. But..."
"You don't believe him?" One had asked.
"It's not that. Doesn't it seem a little, I don't know- Strange?"
"Well, of course.. but isn't that to be expected?"
A pause, again.

___"But it doesn't matter." Said the girl. "Whether we believe it or not, we're all here, aren't we? There's no way I'm going back now.. what say you, Aki?" The dark haired girl who sat in a desk to the right of her nodded. "Yeah! We have to give it a try."

___A boy near the back spoke. "This sounds great, but one question.." Aki and the girl next to her turned around and looked at him. "What are you guys talking about?!" He said, louder this time, as he wrinkled his brow in confusion. "Honestly, I don't know what we're talking about either.. K, what are we talking about?" The girl next to the dark haired one, now identified as K, stood up. "Well, you see.." She paused, and the room became silent. "..Alright, honestly I have no idea. I'm not even sure why we're here.. who arranged this anyway?"

___The room became filled with exclaimations of confusion. This went on for a few minutes until a noise was heard- the door opening. As if by magic, all at once, everybody became silent and looked at the door. A tall man entered the room. He had dark hair, and looked like he could be anywhere from sixteen to nineteen. He carried a briefcase in his right hand, and he placed it on the teachers desk in front of the rest of the "class". He looked up at everybody in the room. "Hello." he said, in a gentle yet audible voice.

___"Kai!" Aki, K, and the boy in the back said in unison. Kai smiled, then turned to his briefcase and opened it up. "Sorry I'm late.. I'm sure you're all wondering what's going on." The room was filled with the sound of a dozen or so teenagers mumbling. "You see.." Kai began, as he took a paper out of his briefcase. He lifted it up, showing it to everyone in the room.

The paper said the following;

Dear Mr. Afdc Psfcane, (The name was scribled out..)

Congratulations! We're delighted to inform you that you've won our drawing for the fantastic new super-mansion. It's a beautiful home, with four stories, fully furnished, a delightfully huge backyard.. it can fit a dozen people, at least! Great for the inspiring octo-moms.

Here is your key, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

(Attached is a glistening silver key. It's really pretty..)

___"Funniest thing is, I never even entered a contest!" There was a long pause.. boy, this is becoming common. "Um.." K began, in a very soft voice. "Doesn't this sound a lot like--" she was cut off by Kaibura, who didn't hear her. "It even provides transportation.. I think it's worth checking out." He said. Words of approval were heard all around the room.

"We may as well have a roll call." K suggested.
"I don't see why not." Kaibura replied.

"Aki?"
"Here." Said she.

"Fate?"
"Hi?" the boy in the back of the room said, as he lifted up a hand to wave at Kai.

"Kenji?"
"Present." The boy who broke the silence before spoke.

"Sorrow?"
"Yeah." He sat near Fate in the back.

"Damion?"
"I'm here." said an older looking man.

"Roxie?"
"Hi!" she said, she sat behind K. As she said this, K spun around. "Holy.. when did YOU get there?! Thats creepy.."

"Lelouch?"
"Hiya." He sat behind Roxie.

"And lastly, K?"
"Yeah, I'm here."

Kai exited the room, and many people followed him. The last two to leave were Aki and K. "I have a bad feeling about this.." K said. Aki just nodded, as they both scurried to catch up to the rest of the line.

Last edited by Kira on Thu May 07, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

The Mansion~ [A "Real" DNO Murder / Mystery Story] Empty Re: The Mansion~ [A "Real" DNO Murder / Mystery Story]

Post by Admin Old Sun May 03, 2009 12:18 am

Chapter 2

__As they were within a mile of the mansion, Fate ran towards the front. "Alright everybody.. I call first choice of room!"
"Not fair!" Yelled K.
"Life isn't fair!"
"Touché..."

__"I think Kai should." Damion said. K chimed in; "Yeah, that sounds fair." Everybody talked amongst themselves until they neared the mansion. It was night time, and very foggy- so nobody could tell if they were close or not. "This place looks kind of familiar.." K said. "Really?" Aki responded. She nodded. "Like, really familiar.." Before she could continue, somebody pointed and shouted: "Look! There it is!"

__Everyone's attention turned to the huge building in front of them. It was gigantic, and stood taller than any house anyone in the group had seen. It was a dark color- could've been a dark blue, or just black, but it was near impossible to tell in the fog. There were many windows, and it looked like the creepy cliché horror movie house. I wonder why...

"Who's that?" Lelouch pointed to the door, which was open. A dim light shone through the entrance, and two silhoulettes stood there.

"Yo." One said, and raised an arm, as if waving.

The other jumped up and seemed to spazz in mid air.

__"That's so Nate and Eiji." Said Roxie. "Yup","Yeah","Agreed" were some of the responses from the group. "There's only one way to find out though." Sorrow said. A few ran ahead, but most stayed with the normal group pace. Either way, they all arrived at the door in twenty-or-so seconds.

__Nate and Eiji walked out onto the porch, followed by another- Chib. "Gentleman." is all she said. "Called it!" chimed Roxie. "Hey guys, what's up?" Eiji said. He seemed extremely hyper, or in a good mood. Nate, on the other hand, was very relaxed. He leaned against the house. "Wait.." K began. "Why are they here? They weren't in the roll call..."

__"That's right." Kaibura said. "Not that I've anything against it.. but how did you find this place?" Nate smirked. "I have my ways." Eiji pulled out a laptop from his case that was slung around his shoulder, and pointed to it. "Google." Everybody stared at Eiji. "..Didn't see that coming." Kaibura said.

__"Who really cares though, right guys? Lets just go in." Aki suggested. "Yeah!" Roxie agreed. K shook her head. "I don't really think this is a good idea.." she mumbled. It seemed nobody heard, as half of them were already inside. Kaibura, K, Fate, and Kenji stood outside. "I have a bad feeling about this place." K said.

__"Why?" inquired Fate. "Kai is beyond lucky." K shook her head and sighed. "I know, but doesn't it seem a bit.. peculiar?" Kenji looked like he was thinking, then he finally said "You're right. But there's nothing to worry about.. right? We're in such a big group, anyway."

__"I guess that's true. But have any of you guys ever played the ga--" She was cut off, as there was nobody to hear her. Everybody was already inside the mansion, so she followed. She closed the door behind her, but it didn't shut for some reason, as if it were stopped by something.. or someone.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Mansion~ [A "Real" DNO Murder / Mystery Story] Empty Re: The Mansion~ [A "Real" DNO Murder / Mystery Story]

Post by Admin Old Sun May 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Chapter 3

__Everybody walked in, and began to look around. They were unable to move, as they were simply stunned at what they say. "Whoa.. this place is.." Aki began, but she couldn't find another word. "It's.." Lelouch tried to continue but wasn't able to. "Amazing?" Damion tried. "That's one word for it.." K said to herself.

The Mansion~ [A "Real" DNO Murder / Mystery Story] 1zc0qvr

__The room they were in was gigantic. The walls were a dark colour, but the carpet was a well-contrasting, colour. As they entered, a coatrack was on the left of the door. In front of them was a beatifully carved wooden table. Two couches were near the table. They had a similar pattern and colour to that of the carpet.

__There were two large staircases on the left and right side of the room, but they led to the same hall. You could easily see the main room from the banister in the upstairs hallway.On both sides of the room were doors. They looked very heavy, yet still new-looking. Straight ahead from the entrance was a very big door with two parts. On both sides were huge mirrors.

__"And.. this whole place.. belongs to Kai?" K asked, still looking around. He nodded. "Yes, according to this. I believe now would be a good time to get settled?" He only had half the room's attention, because most people were still looking every-which-way. "Yeah, but how many rooms are there?" Asked Sorrow.

__"Well, it's got five bedrooms.. and there are.." Kai began to count everybody in the room. "Myself, Fate, Aki, K, Eiji, Nate, Damion, Chib, Roxie, Kenji, Sorrow, Lelouch... That's twelve people." He trailed off, probably thinking of room arrangements. "Three rooms of two, and two rooms of three?" Damion suggested. Kaibura continued. "Makes enough sense.. alright, we need to think of the sleeping arrangements. I think-"

__"Wait, wait, wait. Before we decide, shouldn't we at least check the room?" K interrupted. "For amount of beds, seeing if there are cots.."

__"Oh, that's a good point.. We should all go around, and see what rooms there are, and..." Before Kaibura could continue, Fate was already halfway up the stairs. "I told you I want first choice of room!" He yelled. Aki began after him. "Hold on, Fate! Wait for me!" She said. "Aki, wait- don't run off!" Damion followed after Aki, and Roxie clung to Damion's arm, pulled along.

__"I'll come too!" Lelouch yelled. He took a big step forward, but was pulled back. "AH! SOMEONE'S GOT ME!" He let out a yell. K sighed. "Lelouke, it's me." she had her hand grabbing his collar. "I just don't think it's a good idea if we all split up. We should've stayed together..."

__"It's true- but you know Aki-Chan, Fate ran off so she had to follow him." Kaibura explained. K smiled and laughed a little. "Aww, how cute... I'll have to tell her that later." Kenji shifted his gaze to the upper hallway, where everyone ran. "Though I do think, in an attempt to stay together, we should follow after them."

__"You're probably right." Eiji said. Eiji began up the stairs, and made a hand motion signaling for the others to follow. They all did, and made it to the top. "I didn't notice that before." Chib said, pointing to a gigantic crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. "Oh, wow. I didn't either." K said. "That's weird. I guess it's because we're up so high now." Eiji had dissapearred around the corner without saying anything, and Chib was the first to notice. "We're way behind, lets catch up." She, Nate, and Sorrow followed.

__Kaibura began to follow them, but not at their fast pace. K and Kenij followed, and Lelouch followed them. Kaibura suddenly stopped, causing Kenji, who was right behind him, to bump into him. "Wait.. did you hear that?" He said, quietly, as if trying to listen to something. Creak. "...what is that?" K said, in the same hushed tone. "What?! I don't hear it!" Lelouch said loudly. Kenji sighed, and shook his head.

__"I guess it doesn't matter.. lets just continue." Kenji said; and so they did.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun May 03, 2009 4:20 pm

Chapter 4

__Step. Creak. Step. Creak.

"Hey Kai?"

"Yes K-Chan?"

"Is it just me or did the floor actually get... noisier?"

"Noisier... Hm, you know, could be. Why?"

"Just wondering..."

__They continued walking throughout the hallways. It was a really big place, as it seemed from the outside. The halls were covered in abstract paintings, but in a way they were calming. The floors were made of wood- though the mansion seemed relatively new, the floor was extremely creaky. In the middle of walking, Kenji suddenly stopped. "Did you hear that?"

__"Hear what?" Lelouch said. He put his hand by his ear, trying to amplify sound... it obviously wasn't working. "Maybe we should head back." He then suggested. "No." Nate said. "That would be useless, lets keep going." They continued to walk down the hall, until the whole group became aware of the noise. Lelouch was visibly afraid. "Relax Lelouch." Sorrow said.

__"I want to see what the noise is." Chib said. Before anybody could say anything, she ran ahead. "Oh god. Why can't everyone stay together...?!" K said, clearly exasperated. Soon enough, they were all caught up to Chib though- and the source of the noise, which was none other than Roxie and Damion chit-chatting, and Eiji was standing nearby.

__"Oh, Damion, Roxie- where are the others? Aki-Chan and Fate?" Kaibura asked as he approached the couple. "Oh... She ran off with Fate." K smirked. "Wait." She said. "So... Aki and Fate are alone together? I wonder..." Damion gave her a strange look, while Lelouch and Eiji became embarassed... they seemed to understand what she meant. Kenji nudged her. "Gosh, relax guys! It's not like I'm on the wrong track anyway..."

__"W-well, it's kind of personal, isn't it?" Lelouch said. Eiji was quiet, trying to look away. "I guess." K said. "But in all seriousness, they've probably already found their rooms, we should awfully catch up. And what are these rooms?" She pointed to doors on the side of the hallway.

__"Maybe we should check?" Damion asked. "What if by some chance Fate or Aki is in one of the rooms?" Nate shook his head. "I'm pretty sure they would hear us and come out of the room." K quickly spun around and turned behind her. "Wha.." she mumbled. Kenji's eyes widened. "What was that?" K asked. "I heard it too..." Kenji said.

__"Stop trying to psych us out." Sorrow said. Kenji and K exchanged glances. "No, I seriously heard something.. but... I guess it's nothing too serious." She shrugged. "Can we just please stick together from now on? Look, we're almost there anyway, I'm sure the hall can't go on much longer." Everybody agreed, and continued down the hall, to search for their friends Aki and Fate. Eleven sets of feet were heard walking down the hall, yet again.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun May 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Chapter 5

__The group continued, and the hallway twisted and turned, but shortly after, the hallway ended. "Looks like we're at the end." Sorrow said. "Yup." Eiji said, as he looked down, seemingly dissapointed. "Now we'll never find them..." His eyes began to get watery. "Hey, earth to Eiji." K said, as Eiji looked up at her. "We walked down the hall. We didn't even check the rooms, and that would kind of help." He perked up. "Oh, I forgot about that."

__"Well, lets try a door." K said, as she put her hand on the doorknob nearest to her. She tried to turn it, but no success. "Locked." she proclaimed. "Oh, shame... Lets move on then." Kaibura said. "Are you serious..." K mumbled as she ducked down, and looked through the keyhole. "What are you doing?! Isn't that peeping?!" Lelouch yelled, as he flailed his arms around frantically. "If you want to call it that, then yes... Whoa!" K quickly backed up. "What is it?!" Lelouch exclaimed.

__"Why don't you take a look for yourself?" K suggested, as she motioned towards the door. Lelouch ducked down, and put his eye near the keyhole... when suddenly, K put her hand on the knob, twisted it, and the door opened. Lelouch, whose weight was on the door, fell forward into the room. His face turned red as he saw what was inside the room. "Wh..wha.. ahh!" He yelled as he backed off.

__Inside the room was Aki and Fate, Aki sitting on top of Fate's lap, very close together... "Lelouke! You voyeur!" K shouted as she pointed to Lelouch. Nate and Kaibura smirked, and Eiji was surprised at first, and he couldn't help but chuckle, as did Chib. "What?! I didn't do anything?!" He yelled. Fate looked up at Lelouch, seeming totally unphased. On the other hand, Aki's face was totally red, and it was obvious she was embarrassed. She turned her head and rested it on Fate's chest, as if trying to hide from everybody.

__"L-Lelouch!" she yelled, while "hiding". "You're horrible! Why would you do that?!" Lelouch was panicking, he wasn't sure of what to say. "I didn't, I swear!" Fate laughed a little, then looked at Lelouch. "Seems we have a little pervert." he said. "You don't understand! K...!" Lelouch ranted on and on, but it seemed the couple didn't seem to care much about what he had to say.

__"Lets put this aside for a moment, and choose our rooms; shall we?" Chib said in a somewhat loud tone, to try to get through to Lelouch. Lelouch looked at her, and closed his eyes. He let out a sigh. "Right..." He exited the room, as did Fate and Aki. He closed the door, and exited into the hall. "Alright, time to choose rooms!" Kai said. "It seems this hallway contains three bedrooms, and further back has two more." Everybody was surprised at how much attention he paid while still maintaining pace with the group.

__"Now, arrangements. It should probably be based on gender, because we don't want anything naughty happening..." He trailed off, and looked at everybody to see their reactions. "We don't?" Fate joked. Kai laughed a little. "Alright, well I don't think it really matters. We'll see how things play out."

__Everybody talked it over for a few minutes, and soon the room arrangements were made. Kaibura pointed to the appropriate rooms as he announced it's inhabitants. "Roxie and Damion." He pointed to the room Fate and Aki were in a moment ago. "Sorrow, Nate, and Lelouch." He pointed to the room across from Roxie and Damion's. "Fate and Aki." Kaibura motioned towards a room a few doors over. Aki turned her head away.

__"Then, there are rooms a little further over..." he pointed to the hallway behind him. "Chib, and K." he pointed to one room. "And for the final room, myself. Kenji, and Eiji." K gasped. "Huh, what is it?" K looked around frantically. "Eiji... Eiji...?" she repeated. "K-Chan, what is it?" Kaibura repeated. K began to run around the small section of hallway now, opening the doors and running in and out of the rooms frantically. "K! What is it?!" Damion yelled.

K ran back out into the halls, eyes widened, out of breath from running around. "Eiji is gone."

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon May 04, 2009 9:17 am

Chapter 6

__"Thats it?" Asked Fate. "He probably just went to the bathroom or something..." K stopped her frantic search. "I guess you're right, but without telling any of us he was leaving?" Kenji stepped in: "Isn't it also possible it's just a joke?" K thought for a moment. "I doubt it. Look, if he's not here in a few minutes, can I go and look?" K looked around the room to see if anybody had any objections. "If, and if he doesn't come back, then you shouldn't be the one to go look, in my opinion." Kenji said.

__"...peh. Typical." K scowled and looked away. "I'll do it." Damion said. "Alone?" K asked. Roxie then ran into Damion, and hugged onto his arm again. "I'll go with him!" K nodded. "Alrighty... oh, guys, I think we should do a cell phone number exchange." K said, as she took hers out of her pocket. They stood for five minutes giving eachother their numbers, and putting them in contact books.

__"That was over five minutes. Eiji isn't back." K said. Damion sighed. "Fine, alright, I'm gonna go look. Come on, Roxie." the two then walked off, hand in hand. The group watched silently as they walked into the hall across, then dissapeared from sight as they turned a corner. "Should we wait for them?" Lelouch asked. Nate shook his head in response. "Well what else do we have to do?" Kai looked at a clock on the wall behind him. "Midnight..." he said to himself. "We may as well all get some sleep if we want to start the day early."

__"Sounds like a good idea." Sorrow said. "And incase Roxie and Damion come back..." Kaibura continued. "Well, I'll just wait out here." K, now in a crouching position, stood up. "I'll wait. I don't sleep much anyway." she said. Kaibura was silent. "Are you sure you'll be alright by yourself at this hour?" K nodded. "I'm always alone at home; this is just a different house."

__He sighed. "Alright, but go to sleep eventually, alright K-Chan? And if there are any problems, just knock on our door..." Kaibura trailed off, and K took the chance to chime in. "Don't worry, I know. Just get some sleep." Everybody headed towards their rooms. "Goodnights" were exchanged, doors were closed, and K sat outside.

__She just sat there, perfectly still, waiting. There was dead silence, and you could hear a pin drop, if it did. Ahh..! K quickly stood up upon hearing the strange sound. She looked at the clock. 2 AM. They aren't back. She sighed, and stood up to go investigate.

__She ran down the hall, and when she came to the part where the banister was, needed to make a decision- instead, she called Damion.

Ring... Ring...
"Damion?!" she said in a soft voice.
"K, i-is that you?" he responded.
"Yeah... where are you, and what was that scream?!"
"Listen.. continue the hallway, then enter the fourth door on yoru left.. w..we found Eiji..."
"What do you mean you found Eiji?"
Click.

__K checked her phone, and the line had died. There was only ond thing to do. She continued down the hall, and counted the rooms. One, two, three, four. This was it. She put her hand on the knob, turned it, and pushed open the door. At first glance, she only saw Damion and Roxie with their backs turned to the door. Upon further inspection, she found someone else too.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon May 04, 2009 7:37 pm

Chapter 7

__His pale skin shone compared to the crimson red liquid that coated his skin. Eiji lay on his back, with his eyes closed. His right arm was above his head, and his fingers were in a strange position, as if he had something yanked from his hand. His body was badly beat up, bruises and scratches everywhere, as well as the obvious wounds.

__His lifeless body lay on the ground, a spectacle that Damion, Roxie, and K just stared at. K looked at Damion and Roxie. Roxie leaned her face on Damion, and was peeking out to stare at Eiji. Tears streamed down her face. Damion just stared in awe, his eyes wide, and mouth agape. Everybody was totally quiet, and nobody could believe what they saw.

__After at least five minutes of just staring, K finally talked. "...Lets go." she said. "There's nothing more to see.. and if we stay here, we may become like him." A high pitch squeak came from Roxie. "Roxie..." Damion said quietly, comforting her. "You two, go ahead, I'm going to take Eiji from this place, so I may be slow. Don't wait up. I've got my cell on me." K said quietly.

__Damion nodded, and with his arm around the crying Roxie, the two walked out of the room. K closed the door behind them, and looked at Eiji. "So you were the first to go, huh...?" She looked down at his body. K kneeled down, and lifted up his hand. It had wounds in between the fingers, and on the outside, it seemed his hand- as well as the rest of his body- was beaten as well. "A sharp weapon, as well as a blunt one.. Interesting."

The Mansion~ [A "Real" DNO Murder / Mystery Story] 2dqm23t

__She then put her hand on the bottom of his, and gently laid it back next to his body. "They say when you die you look peaceful... You're not feeling at peace, are you, Eiji?" she said to the dead boy. "Don't worry, I won't let you rot here on the floor. That would be horrible..." she put one hand on the back of his neck, and one by his legs. Her hand instantly became moistened with blood. "A deep wound on the back of his neck..." K thought out loud. She slid her hand to his back, and managed to stand up holding him. She ended up deciding he was too heavy, and tossed him over her shoulder.

__"C`mon Eiji, lets get you somewhere appropriate..." K said as she turned the corner and walked down the halls of the mansion.

-x-

Ring, ring.
"K?"
"It is."
"Where are you? You've been there for a while..."
"Have I? What time is it?"
"Three."
"...Right. I'll be there soon."
Click.

__K headed towards the familiar hallway where the bedrooms were. Standing near them was Damion and Roxie, again. Roxie gasped when she saw K's attire, and Damion stepped back. "What happened...?!" Roxie asked, with fear in her eyes. K looked at her clothes. Bloody. "Oh, I'm okay... it's Eiji's." There was a bit of a silence, then Roxie let out a sigh of relief. "Alright... listen, I'm gonna go to bed." Damion nodded in agreement. "Me too. It's up to you whether you want to or not, but you should get in your room." Damion advised the young girl.

__She said "Yes", and watched as Damion and Roxie entered their room. As the door closed behind them, she leaned against the wall, then sat down. "Somebody has to watch..." She said to herself. She sat with her eyes wide open the whole night, until 7 o'clock, when the first door opened, and it was time to break the news to everyone.

Last edited by Kira on Thu May 07, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed May 06, 2009 7:55 pm

A.N.// Sorry for the lateness guys; I was about to post the chapter on my laptop, and as SOON AS I CLICKED POST... my WHOLE computer froze. Now I have to reinstall vista, and am posting this from my desktop. My apologies!

Chapter 8

__Thump, thump. K heard footsteps as she sat in against a wall in the hallway. She directed her attention to the room they came from. The glistening golden knob slowly turned. From the corner of her eye she watched it. The door slowly pushed forward. Out stepped a boy in his teens, with short brown hair. He wore dark blue pajama shorts, and a tanktop. K immediately identified him as Kenji. He glanced at her, and took a double take. "Why are you...?!" He couldn't finish his sentence.

__"As the first one up, it's your job to wake up everyone else." K said, and she grinned. He sighed, and after walking around, knocking on the doors, and calling names, everyone was in the hallway, chitchatting- mainly wondering why they had to be up at such an early time (but is 7 really early?), and why they were all here. K rose from her crouching position, and put her hand in the air. "Everyone!" she said, in a loud voice.

__"I've heard various questions..." she began. "Why you're up so early, on a day like this, and--" Nate interrupted. "Why your clothes are bloody would be another one to answer!" The group became filled with chatter again, but died out as K began again. "That relates to the main reason you're all out here... to give you the bad news." she became quiet, and quickly glanced at Roxie and Damion. Roxie was clearly upset, and Damion was holding her, probably to prevent her from becoming more upset.

__"As you all know, Damion and Roxie went to look last night." Everybody seemed to agree, that's what they knew. "After a while, I got nervous, so I called Damion, and we met up, and discovered something..." K was beating around the bush so much, it became apparent something horrible was happen, and she didn't want to say. She still continued. "We found Eiji." everybody began to talk again, as if they didn't care. After all, from what she said, she found Eiji...

__"That's not all!" she yelled, loudly. "Let me finish! We found him, but..." She turned away, not wanting to see everyone's reaction. "He's dead. Eiji is dead."

The reaction was much different this time. It was dead silence. Eventually, Lelouch broke that silence. "W..what? Tell me.. this is a joke..." he said as tears began forming in his eyes. After all, he and Eiji were good friends.

K shook her head. "No. It's clear we all know what to do. We need to get out of this place, or... or... any one of us could be next."

__"No! Wait!" Sorrow yelled. "How are you so sure that the one who killed Eiji isn't somebody in our group?" K was silent for a while. "I was thinking that, but I really hope not..." Kaibura added on. "Even if, we all have to get out of here, then we can go our seperate ways. It's the best thing we can do..." Kaibura held up the key, and turned around, to set off for the main room- but more importantly, the exit.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat May 09, 2009 5:31 pm

Chapter 9

__As they walked, Roxie grew weary. She rested her head on Damion's shoulder and he smiled. Lelouch glanced at Aki quickly. He walked near her, yawned, and rested his head on her shoulder. He was greeted with a strange stare, and-- WHAM-- a slap to the face. "Lulu, what're you doing?!" Aki yelled as Fate wrapped his arms around her.

__Lelouch sighed, and continued to walk with the group as normal. Secretly, most of the group was grinning at Lelouch's little stunt.

__After a few minutes, they reached their destination. "There's the banister." Nate noted. The unmistakable golden banister that marked their sweet escape, the exit. "Yeah!" Fate yelled, as he ran in front of the group. He put one hand on the banister, and vaulted himself over the banister, down to the floor below. K shrugged and did the same, as did Kaibura and Sorrow. The others continued down the stairs.

__"What the hell?!" Fate yelled. Nobody was quite sure what he was talking about until they took a good look around- there was no question about what was wrong here. They were in the right room, all right- but it wasn't quite the same...

__Where the front door used to be was a huge mirror. The two doors on both sides of the room were there, but the couches and table weren't. Neither was the coatrack. "We went the wrong way?!" Sorrow yelled, as he slammed his fist against the east wall.

__"No, we didn't. We couldn't have." Kaibura insisted. Nate groaned. "Yeah, we totally went the right way into this totally different room." He rolled his eyes. "No... No... Kai is right..." K said. "The first time we went to our rooms I secretly marked the ground, so we'd never get lost- I figured it wouldn't matter because of the wood floor, it could be easily cleaned.

__The marks were there the whole time. We're in the right place, I know it." K looked around the room. Nobody seemed to buy it.

__K walked up to Kaibura. "Nobody believes us..." she said quietly. "I know... I'm just so sure this is the place." K nodded her head. "It is. But... This can only mean that... The mansion changed on it's own?" Kai closed his eyes for a moment. "Yes." he said, as he opened them. "I think that's right..." he paused. "Oh, what am I saying! That's ridiculous." K shrugged. "Isn't it also ridiculous that you won this thing in the first place?"

Silence.

__"You have a good point... I think we should at least tell them what we think." Kaibura walked up the stairs, and leaned over the banister. "Everybody, listen up!" He immediately had everyone's attention, as his voice was amplified from this height into the big, mostly empty room below. "You guys should know that-" he was interrupted by a scream; Eeeeek!

__He quickly found the source of the scream- Aki. "Aki-Chan, what's wrong?!" he quickly ran down the stairs, and a few others surrounded the frightened Aki. "I saw..." she began. "I... I..." her voice and breathing was uneven. Fate tried to calm her down. "Just tell us Aki." he said.

__"It's that, I saw him, I saw him be..." another interruption, this time by Chib, with a loud yell of "Everybody, look out!" By reaction, everybody went up into a defensive position- seemingly out of nowhere, the giant mirror shattered. It all happened at once.

__The shards of glass flew around the room. Everyone quickly got into a defense position or ran the other way. Everybody except one person... Sorrow. A few small shards of glass hit his face.

The Mansion~ [A "Real" DNO Murder / Mystery Story] 34ns94k

__Then, some more- and suddenly his whole face was covered in blood, and he was laying on the ground. This all happened in barely two seconds.

__"Sorrow!" someone called out. As the glass had stopped flying, people rushed to his aid. "Everyone! Be quiet!" Kenji yelled. "I think he's saying something..." Everybody leaned in to hear. "...wasn't..." he wheezed, and coughed up some blood onto his already reddened shirt. "...acci...dental..." his eyes opened wide and he jerked forward, then his lifeless body hit the ground.

Sorrow was dead.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon May 11, 2009 3:20 pm

Chapter 10

__Nate grabbed onto his wrist, and lifted it up. He then put his head near Sorrow's chest and closed his eyes for a moment. Everybody was quiet. He then sat back up. "Well...?" Chib asked, expecting the worst, but hoping for the best. Nate shook his head without saying a word, and everybody understood.

__K, who stood on the balcony at this point, glanced at Kaibura. "I think after all of the weird things that have been happening... that they'll definitely believe us..." she said quietly. "Alright." he said. "You're right. Wish me luck." he said, as he approached the stairs.

__"Nothing..." Kaibura began. "Makes sense anymore." He walked down a few steps, and though only a few people were looking directly at him, everybody was listening. "First the death of Eiji, and now Sorrow. That's pretty weird, but..." he trailed off as he reached the bottom step. "That's not the only thing- the mirror shattering. That's definitely not normal."

__"Yeah, but you heard him!" Damion said. "Sorrow even said; it 'wasn't accidental'- he had to have meant the mirror!" Kaibura nodded. "I'll give you that then, but who did it? Who would do it?" Damion was silent. "Not just that, but this room... It's obviously changed, and we know we went the right way."

__"It may sound crazy, but K-Chan and I have come to a conclusion." Kaibura glanced towards the balcony. "What in the world?" He looked around. "Yeah, what is it?" Damion asked. "Wait, where's K-Chan?" Kaibura continued to look around.

__"Wait, and where's my Aki?!" Fate asked as he began frantically searching as well. "..Oh.. no..." Damion's eyes widened in fear. "And Roxie!"

__"All the girls are gone!" Damion exclaimed. Lelouch added, "But Chib is here..." Kaibura ran up the stairs, and Fate folowed. "We need to find them." Fate said. "Or else they could end up... like..." he looked at Sorrow's body in the middle of the floor. "No!" Damion yelled at the top of his lungs as he rushed up the stairs.

__The three each splitted up- one to each hallway. Lelouch, Nate, Chib, and Kenji were left to sit by Sorrow's dead body.

-x-

__"Come on, hurry!" K said, as she grabbed Aki's arm and continued to run through the hallways. "He went this way, I know it!" she yelled. "Are you sure?" Aki asked, as she was dragged wherever K went. "Come on, he has Roxie! We can't slow down now!"

__"Right!" Aki said, as she then began to run without being forced to. K released her grasp on her wrist, and the two ran down, and made the twists and turns of the hall. Bam. K and Aki both stopped. "There!" Aki said as she pointed to a door near the corner.

__They both ran up to the door, and K turned the knob. "Agh! Locked!" Aki put her hand on the knob. "Let me try..." she turned it, but it wouldn't budge. "Look out!" K yelled, as she backed up. She then slammed her shoulder into the door. "Gah... here, both of us." Aki shook her head rapidly. "That stuff only works in movies!"

__K backed up again, and pulled Aki along. "Well, it's worth a try! On three! One." K put her right shoulder forward, and Aki mimicked. "Two." She put her right foot forward and bent her knees. "Three!" The girls rushed at the door, and amazingly, it swung open.

__"Roxie!" K yelled, as she ran in. Aki stood by the entrance, and watched in terror. The door swung shut. "Huh?" Aki said to herself, as she tried to turn the knob. "K..." No response. "K!" She yelled. "Are you okay in there?!"

__A scream was heard from the inside. "I'm... fine." K said. "What?! You don't sound fine..." Aki said as she put her ear to the door. "It doesn't matter. Get help... Roxie isn't fine. Hurry!"

__"Aki-Chan!" Kaibura yelled, as he spotted the girl. "Where's K-Chan and Roxie?" Aki pointed to the door. "She's in there!" Thump. "What was that?!" Kaibura flipped out his cell phone, and pressed the buttons as quickly as possible. "Middle hallway! Come quick! Call Damion!" was all he said before hanging up.

__"Kai." K said from inside. "Is that you?" He turned his head towards the door. "Yes, how'd you get locked in there?" K leaned against the door on the inside. "It shut behind me. I'm nervous. I'm here with Roxie, and I know somebody else is here, but I'm not sure who."

__"Be careful..." Kaibura warned. "Just stay by the door, help will come in a second... How'd you get in there in the first place?"

"Aki and I forced the door open." she responded.

__"If you two can, than I'd easily be able to with Aki-Chan's help as well..." As the two got ready to knock down the door, they heard a scream from inside. "AHH!" Aki ran up to the door. "K, are you alright?!" Kaibura grabbed Aki by the shoulder and got her back against the wall. "She wouldn't have screamed for nothing, we have to knock the door down!"

__"One; two; three!" Kaibura yelled, as they both slammed into the door. This time, the door broke off it's hinges, and inside they found both Roxie, and K- not to mention somebody else, too.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat May 16, 2009 1:13 am

A/N: Apparently everyone's adding music, so I figured I would too. But instead of a youtube link, the players here; just click play if you want to hear it. You decide if it fits well or not. I think so. Especially the drama! xD; I just figured it was kind of eerie~...

Chapter 11

__Roxie lay on the ground with her arms spread out, and her legs together- as if she were making a snow angel. Rather, as if she were hung up on a cross... "Roxie!" Aki ran in and kneeled by her. Kaibura looked at her. "Roxie..." he was about to see if she was alright, but then he realized something. "Where's K-Chan?" he looked around the room.

__"But I heard her voice just a few seconds ago... when we were outside the door..." Aki bent down and looked at Roxie further. She had an open wound across the front of her body. "It's a knife wound." Aki identified it as Kaibura looked around the room. "K..." he began to call for the girl.

__Aki stood up for a moment then looked around the room. "This place is huge..." she observed. It really was. As you walked in, there was a maroon carpet. The walls were a pale color. There was a couch on the east side of the room, and a small table in front of it. At the opposite side of the room was a big, wooden piano- it was old.

__Directly across from the door where you entered were two huge glass doors. There were curtains that matched the carpets that covered them. Aki noticed this. "It's kind of eerie in here, Kai..." he walked up to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, more people will come soon... besides, I'm here, so don't worry." Kai smiled confidently, though Aki could tell he was just as worried as she.

__The curtains began to sway. "Eek!" Aki ducked behind Kai. "Hah..." he laughed a little. "It's just the wind." Aki poked out from behind him and looked at the glass doors. "The wind..." she began. "But why are the doors open in the first place?" Kaibura frowned. "You're right." he said. "Somebody was in here before. It was who did this to Roxie." he looked down at her body.

__"Look!" Aki pointed to the glass doors. The curtains swung wildly so that you could see out on the balcony. Aki stepped back. "K..." her eyes widened. There she was. K's white shirt was drenched in blood. She stared straight ahead, right at Aki, with a dead look in her eyes. In her right hand she held something sharp, and shiny- a knife, covered in blood.

__Aki ran towards the door, a few meters away. Kai followed. Though the wind indeed had blown earlier, the doors were closed tight. Aki yanked them open and walked onto the balcony. "K." she said, as she looked around. "K!" She turned to Kaibura. "I swear she was here, I swear!"

__"I believe you, Aki-Chan..." he turned around and faced the room, and there, slouched in a chair against the wall to the left of the door was K. She had the same dead stare, and her shirt was still covered in blood- this time, though, no knife.

__"Oh my... Oh my God...!" Kaibura ran up to her. He put both hands on her shoulders and shook her. "K! K!" he repeated. K opened her mouth a bit, beginning to form words, but she didn't know what to say. Kaibura shook her again, and called the girls name again. "I saw it." she finally said. She began to shake. "I saw it." she repeated.

__"What?!" Kaibura asked, pleading. "What did you see?" he said, kind of not wanting to know. Aki was beside K at this point. "Roxie." K stated. "I saw her die." K leaned her head back and stared at the cieling. "She was slashed. And then he ran... He just ran..." Aki and Kaibura just got more worried. "Who ran, who?!"

__K's eyes then closed, and her arms became dead weight. "N-no!" Aki yelled. Kaibura put his hand near K's neck, to feel her pulse- it was usually stronger there. "She's still got a pulse. She's just knocked out. Is she hurt, though? Or is this Roxie's blood?" Kaibura took his hand off, and saw it was covered in blood. "That answers that... Come on, we need to get her somewhere safe, before..." He stopped. Aki knew what he was saying.

__Kaibura picked up K, and began to exit the room- he motioned for Aki to follow. As they left, Fate and Damion ran towards the three. "Hey! What happened?!" Fate asked, looking at K. He walked to Aki's side. "Are you okay?!" He looked into her eyes, and Aki was on the verge of tears. "It's not me. It's K... And Roxie."

__Damion pushed Fate out of the way and looked at Aki. "Roxie. What about her?!" he asked. Aki was silent. "I said what about her?!" this time he was yelling. Aki began to cry a little, and Fate wrapped his arm around her. "Back off!" he snapped at Damion. "No. It's okay." Aki said, quietly. "She's in there..." Aki motioned to the room behind them, and Damion stepped in.

__For a long while, he didn't step out. "Damion, we have to get out of here..." Kaibura said, sympathetically.

"No." Damion said firmly, from inside. "Go." is all he said, and the others knew they had to leave him, for who knows how long.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Tue May 26, 2009 9:17 am

Chapter 12

A/N: I was getting bored of writing this; no inspiration, and I just don't have the time. Plus the fact every time I wrote it my computer somehow screwed up, so I've written this 3 times, 3 different ways. I was literally considering writing "and they all died, the end". But I know (hope) at least 3 people read this and don't hate it, so I'm going to continue. I'll have it done by the time I get back from school. For now, here's what I have so far. Consider it a "preview" of some sorts.

__Kaibura, now carrying K, as well as Aki and Fate scurried down the hallway towards where the others were. As they made it to the end of the hall, where the banister is, Fate commanded the group to be silent. "I heard something." he said so quietly, it was nearly impossible to hear. Kaibura put K down to lean against a wall, then he and Aki watched Fate creep up to the balcony.

__"Holy..." he said quietly again, but it was loud enough to get him seen. "Ah! Fate! Finally!" a voice said, from below- Chib. Fate just stared at them. He put up his hand as if signaling for the others to stay where they were.

__"Where are they." Fate asked. The others, as they couldn't see over the banister, didn't know what was going on. "Lelouch ran away, and we don't know what happened to him." another voice said. "And we've been trying to wake up Kenji for a while... help us, Fate!" He turned to walk down the stairs, but not before giving a nod of reassurance to the others. "Just stay."

__The first thing he saw was Kenji laying on the ground in the corner. The next was something that wasn't there- Sorrow's body. "What's going on here?" Fate asked. "Nate!" Chib exclaimed, and in a second Fate was pushed up against the wall, held by Nate. Chib rushed over. "Where are the others." she said. "Finding Roxie..." he said, quietly.

__"Perfect..." she said, smirking now. "Nate." he pulled out a small pocket knife from his pocket, as Fate began to struggle. He was strong, but the both of them could hold him down easily. "What are you doing?!" He yelled. "Oh, nothing... Nothing at all." Nate said as he raised his blade to the hairdressers throat.

__"Come on! We have to help Fate!" Aki said. Kaibura nodded, and they were ready to get in on the action.

Last edited by Kira on Sat May 30, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sat May 30, 2009 12:16 pm

__Kaibura vaulted himself over the rail, and Aki swiftly ran down the stairs. Immediately noting their prescence, Chib turned around. "Nate, hold them off!" she said, as she ducked down and ran into a door on the wall in between the stairs. Aki quickly turned around to chase her, but Kaibura stopped her- "We have more important things to worry about." he looked at Fate. Nate had loosened his grip, but quickly grabbed on again.

__"Move a muscle, and your hairdresser friend will get it." he held the knife to Fate's throat. "Ugh." Fate grumbled. "As soon as I get out of this, I'm going t--" he was cut off by Nate pulling on his throat. "Shut up." he said, coldly. Kai backed up, and Aki did too. "It doesn't matter." Aki said. "We have plenty of time to think of a plan, because as long as Chib's gone..." she was cut off, by a tug at her throat as well.

__"Mmphh!" she tried to speak. "Aki-Cha..." Kaibura was cut off as well, by the same thing. "Who the hell is.." Fate looked behind the two. "Is that Bemcint?" his eyes widened. Bem nodded, and grinned. "Yup." Fate shook his head. "I thought better of you."

__"Well, now then." Chib began. "Since we have them all, we can kill them all, correct?" Bemcint and Nate nodded in agreement.

__"Then lets get to this- GUH!" Chib stumbled forward, releasing her grip on Kai, and landing on the ground with a thump. "Agh!" Damion yelled, as he landed on the ground; from his original point of behind the railing. Kaibura, now free, looked at the newcomer. "Damion...?" Damion didn't say anything, he spun around and kicked Bemcint in the jaw, and he fell backwards.

__Aki, Kai, and Damion stood, facing Nate and Fate. "I may be outnumbered, but I've got Fate." He backed towards where the exit used to be. "So, what are you gonna do?" there was a silence, interrupted with heavy footsteps, and then it all happened at once. The group of Aki, Kai, and Damion stepped back. Nate fell backwards into the mirror, and Fate was released. Thump. K landed on the ground.

__Nate's skull hit against the already broken mirror, getting shards lodged into his head. "K!" Aki said, as she ran up to K. "Are you alright?" K nodded, as she looked at Nate, now on the ground, with a bleeding head. "Aki." Fate grabbed onto Aki. "Are you alright?" he looked at her, and she nodded.

__"Well, this is happy and all, but- gah!" Damion was interrupted by crashing to the floor, a move accomplished by Bemcint. He helped up Chib, and the two stood side by side. "Now, shall we finish them, Chibs?" Bemcint says, as he pulls a knife from his pocket. "I think we shall." Chib does the same.

__Damion, without thinking, ran up to Bemcint and slammed into him. Bemcint was knocked over into the door Chib exited from before, and bashed his head against the doorknob. Bemcint fell backwards, and Damion on top of him- Bemcint's knife wedged into Damion's stomach. "Damion!" Aki yelled, about to rush towards him, but pulled back by K. "Focus." she said, quietly.

__"We don't need another sacrificial blow." she said. Kaibura stepped in front of the rest. "So what now, Chib? It's only you- will you fight us all?" he asked, confident. She shook her head and chuckled. "It's not only me, you've never been so wrong..." she said, as she laughed, and backed towards the door. She ran, but nobody went after her, instead they rushed to Damion's side.

__Fate pulled Damion off of Bemcint, and put him aside. He was already dead from blood loss. "...Hm." Fate said, without saying another word. Kenji approached the group from the corner. "Is... Is this everyone?" he said, stammering. K nodded.

__"It really is a game of survival." K said. "We're going to have to win..."

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:19 am

A/N: This is like last time. Here's the first few paragraphss... Will finish after school.

Chapter 13

__"Alright." Kai began. "Lets take a head count." he then suggested. He walked around the room. "One." Aki sat on the ground by Damion, checking his condition. "Two." Kenji stood on one side of the room, watching the bloody scene from afar. "Three. Four." Fate and K stand where they were before. "Five." himself. "I can only assume Lelouch is gone." he announced.

"That's a definite, but it's at leats important to check if he isn't." K said. "Or for a body, or something." Aki stood up from beside Damion. "Yeah..." she said, quietly. " Kenji walked up to the mirror below the handrail, which was now shattered. The door was there, behind the mirror. "This is where she went." Kenij said. "I wonder why she was in such a hurry..." he pondered aloud.

__"Maybe it's because Lulu isn't dead." Fate suggested. K added on, "And she wants to finish what she started, because more people on her side wouldn't be good. Aki turned to K. "Hey, K, what's that?" she asked, looking at a weapon in K's hand. "Taser." she said, as she tossed it around. "This is like an RK Fest in Mitadake..." Kenji said, but K shook her head. "I disagree, I believe I'm quite a good roleplayer."

__"But where did you get that anyway?" Aki asked. "While you guys were down here I looked around for a weapon." she said. "I found this in a draw in a nearby room." K hopped over to where Bemcint lay, and stepped on his back. She ducked down, and tased him in the neck as his body convulsed. "There... That should do it." K said. She stood up and walked towards the rest of the group, who was currently staring at her. "Just gotta make sure." she said.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:48 pm

__"Alright, lets make this organized. We should appoint a leader, and someone to keep count of everybody." K suggested. "I'll keep count." Kenji said, as he stepped towards K. She nodded in response, "Alright." she glanced at Kai. "And will you be the leader?" she asked, and he nodded. "Surely."

__"Well, that was easy, wasn't it?" K asked. She looked behind her, at a big door. "Well, leader, what do you say we do?" she looked at Kai. He pondered for a moment, then ran through the door, "This way, of course!" Fate followed him, and Kenji after him. K followed Kenji, but delayed as Aki looked at the bodies on the ground. "Aki. Come on." K waited at the door. She hesitated, but Aki followed.

__"Alright, we have to check every room- to do that won't be very easy, and will take time if we go together, so I suggest we split up, guys." Kaibura explained. "Zoinks." K said flatly. "But why?" Aki asked. "I can answer that-" K said. "It just makes too much sense to stick together." Aki nodded. "Not quite... I meant because it'd take less time, the more time we take the more likely our little Lelouch is dead."

__"Fair enough." Fate said. "Fate and Aki-Chan," Kai began. "You two go down the south hallway, Kenji, K-Chan and I will go down this one. Remember to keep in contact, anything questionable, call us." And then the groups split up.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:13 pm

Chapter 14

__As Kenji, Kaibura, and K ventured down the halls, they found their first room. "You know..." K said. "Hm?" Kenji asked, curious. "This place... I have a feeling I know where to go... It's not this room..." she said, as she continued. "Wait! Just incase--" K couldn't hear her, as she'd already ran down a hallway. "How do you know?" Kaibura asked, as he quickly caught up with her. "You... Won't believe me..." she said, quietly. "Oh! I know!" Kenji called out, enthuisiastically. "Is it that the spirit of our deceased friends want us to come out well so they're guiding us through the hallways subconsciously?" Kenji smiled, feeling awfully proud of himself. "Yeah. No." K said. "It's that this place..."

__"Have you ever played Luigi's Mansion for Gamecube?" Kaibura and Kenji were quiet. "Well, yes..." Kaibura said. "But why does that matter?" K sighed. "Well, you see, this whole situation is creepily similar to the game." Kenji tilted his head. "Go on." Kai said. "Well, Kai, you won a mansion in a contest you didn't even enter..."

__"How did I not notice that?" Kenji asked, as he shook his head. "No, no, please let me go on." K said. "Right, sorry."

__"Well, now we lost Lelouke... Mario... and are running through this mansion, chasing after him. Weird things have been happening that could only be explained as something paranormal. It's like a rated "M" version of Luigi's Mansion, you know, for the blood and gore... and some... suggestive themes." She grinned, but her expression quickly turned serious. "And about now, it's time for the boss battle..." she trailed off. "What makes you think that?" Kai asked.

__Instantly, the whole mansion shook, as if there was an intense earthquake- then a loud THUMP. "THAT!" K quickly hit her speed dial two while leaning on the wall for balance, and in a matter of moments Aki picked up. "Aki. Meet us on the roof!" she said, and without waiting for a response from Aki or the group, she closed her phone and ran down the hallways. In a matter of minutes, the groups met up on the roof.

__"There you are." Kenji said as he met up with the other two on the roof. "What could that have been? It was so.. loud!" Aki said. "Yeah..." K looked off the edge of the roof. "What happens next?" Kai asked K. "The final battle. But somebody dies, probably." she shrugged, and Aki shivered.

__"So you guys made it." A femenine voice said from in front of the group, and standing in front of them was Chib. "So she's the boss?" Kenji asked. K shook her head. "Of course not. She would be no challenge. She's one of the other little people. Being manipulated by the big boss, the real boss, the King Boo." K said calmly. "...what's she talking about?" Fate asked Aki, and she shrugged.

__"So, who is it?" K stepped up and asked. "Who is... who?" Chib asked, with a smirk. "Your leader." Chib laughed, and turned around, stepping towards the edge of the roof. "Why, you're about to see..." She said. "Are we now?!" K said, as she sprinted towards Chib. She rammed her shoulder into Chib's back, causing the girl to tumble forward, off the roof- but K went with her. "Wha.. K! Why did you do that?!" Aki ran towards the edge. K clung onto the side with one hand. "I'm.. okay!" she yelled. "Just help me up! Somebody!" she started to kick her legs. "Struggling won't help." Fate said as he grabbed one of her arms, and Kai the other. Together they pulled her back up on the roof. "Thanks." she said as she rubbed her shoulder.

"Is it over?" Kenji asked.
K shook her head. "That much I don't know, I never beat the game." she grinned sheepishly. "Great." Fate said. "Well, only time will tell..." Kai said. Aki gasped. "What is it, Aki?" Fate asked her. "That..." she pointed towards the spot where Chib fell- and where she used to stand stood three others.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:45 pm

Chapter 15
Grand Finale

(Will start about 10 seconds in.)

__"What the?!" Kenji yelled as he stepped backwards, only to bump into something solid, causing him to stumble and fall down. "Looks like we're nearly even." an unfamiliar voice said from behind Kenji. "So there were a lot of them..." K noted. "Yeah, but who ARE they?" Fate asked, one arm wrapped around Aki's shoulder. "We're the true owners of this mansion." the same voice as last time said, as he grabbed Kenji by the back-collar of his shirt.

__Seemingly with ease, the figure pulled the teen up onto his feet, then a few inches above the ground. When Kenji began to struggle, he was simply tossed aside back onto the ground. For once, K was silent, having absolutely nothing to say. "So you're the group that has been killing our friends." Kai deduced.

__"Wow, congratulations." the man said, dragging out every syllable, mocking Kaibura. "I'm almost impressed." he slowly walked towards Kai, and in turn, the group stepped backward, only to realize they were approaching the group on the other side. "So." a voice from the three this time. "It's up to you, how do you want to die?" the voice was cold and flat. Fate quickly identified the voice. "Bem?" a laugh escaped from the figure, now revealed as Bemcint. "Of course." Aki looked back and forth between the two groups frantically. "Wait, so... but weren't you...?!" Bemcint laughed again, as he approached Aki. "What a naive little girl, doesn't know what she's against." Fate, as if a natural reaction, quickly turned to the side, chambered his leg, and kicked the man right in the jaw. It was a powerful kick that sent him flying back a good two metres.

__"Don't you mess with my Aki," Fate said as he got into a fighting position, it was obvious he was a martial artist of some sort. On the other side of the roof, K managed to find a metal pipe loosely attached to the side. She managed to pick it up and hold it with two hands. As soon as she got a good grip, one of the three ran charging towards her, and as she approached, K ducked down, and swung the pole up, in an uppercut fashion. It managed to catch the girl- Chib- on her neck, and the rough metal made a giant gash in her neck. With that, she fell forward, onto the ground. She fell into an already large pool of her own blood, that continued to spray out from her neck, a clearly fatal wound, and probably also infected from the rusty metal- it was no doubt she'd die on a few moments.

__"Chib!" Bemcint yelled, running from his fight with Fate towards Chib. As Fate was momentarily distracted for just a moment, the next moment he was on the floor unconscious. "Fate!" Kaibura and Aki called in unison, as they ran over to where he lay. Kaibura looked at the first figure they had met. "Now who are you?!" Kai yelled to the figure.

__"Why, I'm the rebel." he said with a smirk. "Guys!" Kenji yelled from afar, as he ran in front of him. "This is no time to stand around, we need to he- GUH!" Kenji was cut short, the same that happened to Fate but a moment ago happened to him. "Kenji!" Kai called, as he spun around to see what happened to him. "...Bloody hell, Lelouch?!" He backed up, and Aki faced the other direction to look at the "Rebel", Cuddles. Aki quickly glanced towards K, who was doing battle with Bemcint, holding him off with her now blood-stained weapon, but clearly overpowered, being much smaller than her opponent. Without a word, Aki ran over, swiftly but silently, and as she approached him, stopped. She ducked down, and launched herself forward, head first, towards Bemcint. Though much smaller than him, the momentum of her running made for a powerful strike. He was off balanced and leaned forward, but before he could regain his balance, K swept out his legs with the metal weapon. He fell backwards, and his skull slammed to the ground. K tossed Aki her weapon, and she bashed him in the forehead with the pole. The satisfying crunch of his skull breaking into pieces was heard by everybody on the roof, and it was clear Bemcint would no longer be a threat.

__"Impressive, Aki." K said grinning. Aki smiled back at her, but then quickly snapped to reality. The two nodded, and ran over to help Kai, who was doing his best to fend off the others while protecting his fallen comrades. K grabbed the weapon from Aki, and tossed it to Kai, who quickly reacted and grabbed it, but was confused. "C`mon fencer, you know what to do!" K said as she turned towards Lelouch. "So, you're the traitor, are you?" she asked him. He frowned and shook his head. "Listen, I'm really sorry, K... Aki... I had choice, they told me they had to." K sighed, and shook her head. "Aki, can you handle him for just a sec? I'm sure someone like him will be no trouble for you..." she slipped her hand in her pocket, and tossed a pocket knife she kept with her for protection towards Aki. Aki had never really been a fighter, but this whole situation really brought out something in her.

__K ran towards Kai who was no longer fighting, but listening to Cuddles speak. "Hey, I'm sorry." he began. "I mean, you guys are call and all, but this is our place, y`know?" He stretched his arms. "And we have no real choice but to get rid of you guys." Kaibura shook his head. "Couldn't you have politely asked us to leave?" K groaned. "Of course not, Kai, we've already seen this place... Right?" on her last word, she quickly tossed something up in the air. Both Cuddles and Kai quickly looked up, but before the antagonist could say another word, he had two hands wrapped around his neck from behind. After realizing it was merely a distraction, the man began to struggle and kept jerking his head backwards in an attempt to hurt the one strangling him. Kai knew he was done for, so he ran to Aki's aid. K, hands in her pockets, walked up to Cuddles. "I'm impressed Fate, not so much with you though, 'Rebel'." she slowly said the last word, mocking him as he had Kai before.

__"You almost got us. Almost. Okay, I can't say I'm not impressed... You almost made it." as the man's eyes rolled into the back of his head, his body jerked one last time, and he fell forward with a thud. K looked at his body, then at Fate, and smiled. "Beautiful." she said, and Fate grinned. She quickly turned towards Kai and Aki now, who were standing by the southwest corner of the roof, Lelouch on the edge. "Please, please!" he pleaded with them. "Don't kill me, I'm your friend, please..." tears streamed down his face. "Well, he didn't do anything..." Kai trailed off, and Lelouch looked up to him. "Thank you, thank you..." K stepped forward, Fate already in between Aki and Kai. "Not quite." she glanced towards Kenji, who was now clearly dead. "You killed him." Fate chimed in. "And you knocked me out."

__"But revenge can't be the best way to go about this." Kai said, sighing. K stepped up with the rest of them. "Well, I guess you're right." Aki said. Fate was silent. "Thank you, thank you so much!" K stepped in front of the others. "Sorry." she said quietly. "I disagree." She lifted up her arm, and Lelouch's eyes widened. "K.. Don't." Aki said, softly. "We need to, just please, trust me on this one..." all in one motion, she pushed her arm forward, and Lelouch fell backwards, off of the roof. As he fell, his eyes showed a peculiar emotion. Though tears had fallen from them, the expression was not one of regret, one of... perhaps satisfaction.

__The whole group was silent for a moment, and perfectly still. K turned around, looking at the center of the roof. Miraculously, it seemed a handle had appeared... but it had to have been there before, it would be impossible for it to just appear, right? Kaibura was the first to approach it, and pull it- it seemed to be a trap door of sorts, leading back into the mansion. They went down the stairs, into a dark wooden room, the door shut behind them. "Anybody have a match?" Aki asked. "I have a flashlight." Kai said, as he pulled out a small keychain flashlight from his pocket. The room was colorfully dectorated on one side, with toy soldiers standing against the wall. A quiet and peaceful tune played from a music box in the center of the soldiers. The four looked around, and Fate reached the other side of the room, and found something sticking out of the wall, a doorknob. He turned it, and opened the door. In front of them was something that made no sense to any of them.

__It was the outside. Where they came in. It was freedom, in front of them. Seemingly impossible, but it was there. Nobody questioned it as they walked out of the mansion, and into the car at the end of the path leading up to the mansion. As Kaibura started up the motor, everybody was silent, staring back at the mansion. As they began to drive away, it seemed the house faded away... However, it really did, and in a matter of moments, the mansion, and their dead friends inside were completely gone.

A/N: Well, that's it. I may make another story if you liked this one. Please tell me what you think, thanks!

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down