DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira killing with a gun

+4
Xiar
Admin Old
Z
Riku-Bozu
8 posters

Go down

Do you believe this to be fair?

Kira killing with a gun Vote_lcap89%Kira killing with a gun Vote_rcap 89% 
[ 8 ]
Kira killing with a gun Vote_lcap11%Kira killing with a gun Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Kira killing with a gun Empty Kira killing with a gun

Post by Riku-Bozu Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Ok, say kira has a gun, he is in the task force, L calls him alone to his office to speak with him, L doesn't have a gun, Kira shoots L to death rply and then writes the name of all the task force members. Is there anything wrong with this? I've seen it happen and people get mad at Kira when he does that, but really wouldn't Light Yagami have done the same thing? Post your opinions.

Last edited by Riku-Bozu on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing poll)
Riku-Bozu
Riku-Bozu
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Kira killing with a gun Empty Re: Kira killing with a gun

Post by Z Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:25 am

well in works in the game but the reason light wouldn't have done it because of Csi and stuff the death note leaves no trace also it was Lights way of saying Kira is godly i can kill anyone ! when L is killed by the death note forgot to add i don't know why everyone acts like light would use a gun. one he would never get a hold of one two theres nothing in the show to even point at the fact he,d be good at useing one hes just a thinker..
Z
Z
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:44 am

If he RPs it, it's fine. If you roleplay it, then everything within the boundaries of the rules is pretty much fine.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Why would it -not- be fair? Kira is a human just like the rest of the players..it's not like if he kills in a way other than the DN he'll die. He can use the same human methods to kill as any other player in the game.

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku-Bozu Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:55 pm

[quote="Xiar"]Why would it -not- be fair? Kira is a human just like the rest of
I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on it.
Riku-Bozu
Riku-Bozu
Tier 1
Tier 1

Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:06 am

I don't see anything wrong with it, if all the other humans can kill with a gun then why should Kira be limited to the death note?
Blue
Blue
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by (Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me) Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:52 am

AS long as it's accuratly role played out it's a legal kill.Just because he's Kira doesn't make him limited to only killing with the death note.
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
(Kiss Me)Aki(Kill Me)
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-23

http://abiteofjapan.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:14 pm

If it's just "bang bang bang lol i kill u" then no. If it's roleplayed properly and acceptable then yes. Like if you just write "fires gun lol." that wont work since the gun wouldn't be taken out, just in your pocket so you'd be shooting at your leg which isn't that smart. Kira can be creative. He doesn't only have to use the Death Note.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:43 pm

I think if Kira kill L with a gun its pretty idiot, anyways he would go on prision even if he trys to be a "Serial Killer"
Venus
Venus
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:09 pm

Venus wrote:I think if Kira kill L with a gun its pretty idiot, anyways he would go on prision even if he trys to be a "Serial Killer"
And he would go to prison if he was caught using the Death Note too. And lol, @ irony (bolded).

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:20 am

Kira wrote:
Venus wrote:I think if Kira kill L with a gun its pretty idiot, anyways he would go on prision even if he trys to be a "Serial Killer"
And he would go to prison if he was caught using the Death Note too. And lol, @ irony (bolded).

Well , If he was caugth with the death note... I'm sure it wouldn't be the same prision. .. Or even... Death..
Venus
Venus
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Saioji Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Matters. If he was caught with the Death Note, he could make up some excuse about it being a Manga that he's writing, trying to make it look realistic. They would have to believe in some pretty supernatural stuff if they believe in a notebook that kills. They'd have to come up with some prediction then have to get their facts straight before accusing.
Kenji Saioji
Kenji Saioji
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Kenji Saioji wrote:Matters. If he was caught with the Death Note, he could make up some excuse about it being a Manga that he's writing, trying to make it look realistic. They would have to believe in some pretty supernatural stuff if they believe in a notebook that kills. They'd have to come up with some prediction then have to get their facts straight before accusing.

Humm.. I Nice o_o . . That is truth. Anyways all proves are on the notebook .. Ligth would be.. Burnt to death.
Venus
Venus
Tier 2
Tier 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:20 pm

This is getting offtopic, and we already got enough results anyway.
Locked.

Admin Old
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down