DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This bad RP to you guys from Kira?

4 posters

Go down

This bad RP to you guys from Kira? Empty This bad RP to you guys from Kira?

Post by W Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:12 pm

Was playing in another server a few moments ago when I robbed the bank and I died of a heart attack. Yes, I deserved in in roleplay for being a criminal and all. However, Kira did not know that was me who robbed the bank. He saw my face before I robbed the bank but this is all the way back in the mall. I went all the way to Sakura TV, stole the money, ran out, and no one saw me. No one was around either. How did Kira know that was me who robbed the bank?

Is this bad roleplay to you if Kira writes down my name in every single alias to kill the robber? That is bad roleplay to me, but is it to you? (Btw this was Gothic who did this).

Also, no I did not try doing the money method to catch Kira. I was stealing money because I wanted some more yen to buy more disguises.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

This bad RP to you guys from Kira? Empty Re: This bad RP to you guys from Kira?

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:17 pm

Debatable. If you weren't a major character, then it really doesn't matter.
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:29 pm

Zarkus wrote:Debatable. If you weren't a major character, then it really doesn't matter.

Sure it doesn't matter, I'm just pointing out the fact that Kira could have had least run towards me to get my face or to see who it was who was stealing the money. I highly doubt Light would have gotten a list of every person in Japan and written down Near's name in every person he found on the list if he didn't know what Near looked like in the first place.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:17 am

W wrote:
Zarkus wrote:Debatable. If you weren't a major character, then it really doesn't matter.

Sure it doesn't matter, I'm just pointing out the fact that Kira could have had least run towards me to get my face or to see who it was who was stealing the money. I highly doubt Light would have gotten a list of every person in Japan and written down Near's name in every person he found on the list if he didn't know what Near looked like in the first place.
Actly i wouldn't put it past him...

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:53 pm

You guys have such high standards for Rp and any slip up or something that doesn't go according to what you want is "Bad RP". It depends on your standards, and yours seem very high.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:56 pm

Near wrote:You guys have such high standards for Rp and any slip up or something that doesn't go according to what you want is "Bad RP". It depends on your standards, and yours seem very high.

That's true.

________________________________________________________________________________
This bad RP to you guys from Kira? Haruhi%20Season%202
You're the best, W!

This bad RP to you guys from Kira? 225px-Kira_Yamato_003

Don't mess with W.

This bad RP to you guys from Kira? 295__320x240_mario-girls
W is the coolest boy in town!!!!

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Zarkus Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:59 pm

Near wrote:You guys have such high standards for Rp and any slip up or something that doesn't go according to what you want is "Bad RP". It depends on your standards, and yours seem very high.
This this this this this this this god dammit.
This needs to be put on the front page >_O
Nightmare Zarkus
Nightmare Zarkus
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down