DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kira... and death

4 posters

Go down

kira... and death Empty kira... and death

Post by Z Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:54 pm

well in the dn series it says Kira cant go to heavan nor hell but when he dies he goes to heavan like anyone normal person well i say when Kira dies his connection dies ... so he has to rejoin so you can say he didnt go to neither one i know its ooc and all but it adds to the game ya know ?
Z
Z
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

kira... and death Empty Re: kira... and death

Post by Kaibura Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:05 pm

The show also states that there is no heaven and hell, only Muu and that all humans are treated equally after death (which is to say, are cast into oblivion like souls in a recycler) so if we are to follow that logic, not only would we have to restrict Kira from heaven but we would need to remove heaven completely. Besides, it's pretty much just there for the benefit of dead players who want to know how the role-play ends...if anything, we could just rename it Muu but I don't much see the point.
Kaibura
Kaibura
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiar Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:06 am

I find it's fine being referred to as Watcher World O.o ?

Xiar
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Old Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:28 am

It's Muu, Heaven, even Hell, whatever you want to call it.

In the old DNO, we had a range of mountains similar to where you saw in the final chapter of Death Note.. If you crossed over them all, you spoke to Ryuk and could be brought back to life.

But, I'm not going to re-add that, obviously. So, since this topic is pretty much solved. Closed.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down