DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omnis Story 1- The Order

Go down

Omnis Story 1- The Order Empty Omnis Story 1- The Order

Post by Omnis Wed May 27, 2009 7:39 pm

He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.”
-Mark 16:15

THE ORDER

Chapter 1

“That’s it Eiji, we’re over!”

“But Ema!”

“No ‘buts!’ I’ve had enough of you!” Ema said as she slammed her door in Eiji’s face.

“Ema...” Said the one called “Eiji” dejectedly.

“Wow, that has got to be the worst failure I’ve ever seen you make Eiji...” A voice said from around the corner of Ema’s house.

“Who… Damn it Ra, you scared me!” Eiji said furiously.

“Don’t be a drama queen,” Ra said to Eiji, “You’ll make an even bigger fool of yourself.”

“I’m about this close to popping your ego, Ra.” Eiji said, poking Ra’s head for the sake of example.

“We better get going, or K will kill us for being late...” Eiji said while walking.

“Eh, I think Aki will get her to calm down…” Ra said with a semi-frown.

“Not likely, she hasn’t been able to do jack since Fate decided to go out with her.”

“Girls do tend to dumb down when they fall in love…” Ra said with a smirk. And the next thing he knew, he was hit in the head with a pink suitcase.

“You idiot! Not all of us are like that!” said a voice from behind Ra.

Ra started to growl as he got up, “What was that for Sakura?!”

“You did have it coming Ra…” A male voice said from behind Sakura.

Ra turned around to see a tall boy with messy white hair and pale grey eyes standing next to a teenage girl with long blond hair with pink highlights and light blue eyes holding a pink suitcase above her shoulder.

Eiji was the first one to speak, “Morning Sakura, Enzeru.”

“You’re late!”

“Yes Ms. K, we apologize Ms. K, Please forgive us Ms. K!” Ra, Eiji, Enzeru and Sakura said in unison.

“You better be; Enzeru, Eiji, I need you to help me welcome a new member into the Order.”

“New meat, huh?” Eiji heard a voice say from behind, it was Damion.

“Yes Damion,” She said with a slight eye twitch, “Her name is Kiko, and I need you to give her the rundown. Capisce?”

“But wouldn’t Sakura be better suited for this job? I mean she is a…”

“CAPISCE?!” K said with a menacing glare that could shatter stone.

“YES MAM, UNDERSTOOD MAM!!!” Eiji and Enzeru said without question.

“Then set out!” K said with a smile, “And Aki, Fate, Break it up over there!” she shouted as the two lovebirds were making out.

“Well Eiji, let’s go see this “Kiko.” Enzeru said as he pulled Eiji out the door by the scruff of his shirt collar.

“Hey Rose,” Kiko said as she bit into a chocolate bar, “What is this school like?”

“Well… It’s not so much a school… as an order…”

“Order?” Kiko said as she broke the chocolate bar off with her teeth…

“Well… How do I put this? St. Zain’s Order for the Gifted isn’t just a regular academy… It takes children of all ages to harness the gifts we’ve been born with…”

“So it’s like the X-Men?”

“What?! No, No!!! It’s nothing like that!!!” Rose said, rapidly shaking her head.

“School for the gifted…” Kiko says as she stares at her hand.

“Kiko, watch out for that...” But it was too late, Kiko already walked into the pole.

“Owww…”

And here she was… In a huge entrance room… with nothing but doors surrounding her… The next thing she heard was the door directly across the huge entrance portal opening. She saw a tall white haired boy pulling a dark haired boy by the scruff of his shirt towards Kiko.

“Hello, I’m Enzeru, and this is Eiji.” Said the tallish one.

“Ummm… I… I’m Kiko…” She said as the dark haired one named Eiji started to stand up.

“Well hello there Ms. Perfect,” Eiji said as he stared at Kiko, “I’m Eiji…” he said before he got thrown across the room.

“Sorry about my flirty friend…” Enzeru said as he wiped his hands on his skull shirt.

“Will he be alright?!” Kiko said in shock.

“Eh, he’ll be fine…” Enzeru said as if it were no big deal, “I think it’s time to show you around the building.” Enzeru said as he grabbed Kiko’s shoulder.

And the next thing Kiko knew, the whole room turned an array of brilliant colours…

End of Chapter 1

Message from Author: “Well, this was my first chapter, I hope you like it and I hope you enjoyed it :P"
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://imperious-omniscension.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Omnis Story 1- The Order Empty Re: Omnis Story 1- The Order

Post by Omnis Sat May 30, 2009 2:49 pm

Chapter 2

“Wha… What is all this?!” Kiko says as she franticly looks at the bright colours in the room.

“It’s just something I’ve learned to do…” Enzeru says as he stands next to Kiko.

“Is this your gift?” She says in awe.

“This? No… This is just part of it…” Enzeru says with a grin.

“What… What is the point of this?” Kiko says as she stares at Enzeru.

“I’m going to show you around.” Enzeru says as the room turns into a bright shade of brown, then dimming down to show a hallway.

“What is this place?”

“We call it Level One… It’s where the elite stay in the order… Those two doors at the end...” He says as he points to two grand doors at the end of the hallway, “belong to K-sama and Kaibura-sama.”

“Sama? They have that much respect?” Kiko wonders.

“Yes, they’re that great… K-sama is probably the most gifted person in the Order. And Kaibura-sama is pretty much up to par in skill.” Enzeru said.

“Wha… How did you know I thought that?!” She wondered out loud. “Can you read minds as well?”

“Mind reading? No, that ability belongs to a good friend of mine… although she doesn’t even know she has it…It happens randomly…”

Meanwhile in K-sama’s class… “Achoo!!!”

“What’s wrong Aki?” K-sama said.

“I think I might be catching a cold, K-sama.”

Then Kiko watches as anther flash of light appears.

“This is Level…” Enzeru starts.

“Two?”

“Right! You’re catching on.” Enzeru says, looking down at Kiko, grinning.

“Who stays here?”

“Well it belongs to the semi-elite… My flirty friend and I stay here.” He says as he points to Eiji in the corner.

“Where will I stay?” Kiko says as the thought comes to her suddenly.

“You’ll stay in Level 7 until we decide what your gift is.”

“Why do we have to stay in this entire school in the first place?”

“Because the surface world is afraid of us…” Eiji said as he got up.

“Afraid?”

“It’s not that surprising… It’s been shown all through history… The witch hunts for example, they tried to burn our kind at the stake…” Enzeru said with a grim look on his face.

Eiji spoke next. “The ones who were either resistant to fire, or who could make illusions, or get away at all were able to survive… but some weren’t so lucky…”

“St. Zain was a very gifted human, like us, and he made the order to protect us from, what he called, Akuma no Shinkou, or the Devils of Invasion.” Enzeru said, sustaining a grave look.

After going through the rest of the levels and showing Kiko her room on Level Seven, they went to take her to K-sama, where she would take her first class. Enzeru said she would only be there to introduce herself. Then she'd have to sleep.

Author's Note- "Not a good chapter, I know... Huge writers block... although that's hard to say since I just started... ._."

Last edited by Omnis on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnis Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:14 pm

Chapter 3

“So who do you think Eiji will go for next Kenji?” Ra said with a slight grin on his face.

“Well… If I know Eiji-kun… He’ll go for Momo next.”

“Momo? Are you sure? She’s never leaves Ema’s side… I doubt Ema wants him to have anything to do with Momo.”

“Yeah, well that's twins for ya...”

“Fraternal twins…” Another voice said.

“Ehhh, I guess Kizer… But still… does it make a difference?” Kenji said with a questioning look.

“Does what make a difference?” Two simultaneous voices said behind Kenji.

All three heads turn around to see Ema and Momo in front of their “Guard dog” Kotaro.

“N- Nothing.” Kizer says with a quiver in his voice.

“I see…” Ema says with a British accent.

“Are you sure there isn’t anything that involves us?” Momo says with a smile.

“Yes, anything?” Kotaro says with a frown.

“No,” Kenji says, “It’s no…” but he is then cut off by a blinding light orb-ish thing that appeared in the front of the room.

“Oh god!” K-sama says, “Enzeru, please turn down the lights!”

"Oh dear God, My CORNEAS!!! They burn!!!" Kizer said in pain.

“Sorry K-sama.” A voice says from inside the light ball.

As the light turns down, three figures appear, one is a tall white haired boy who everyone recognized as Enzeru, another dark haired figure named Eiji, but he is also known as “Kenji’s twin” because of their close friendship. But the third figure was one that nobody recognized. It was a teenaged girl, about 15, with long dark hair in a ponytail. She had big dark blue eyes and a black school uniform on with a white trim, the uniform everyone wears in the order.

“Everyone, I want you to all say hi to Kiko, she’s new to the order, so treat her nicely.” Enzeru says with the fake grin he always gives when he is trying to be polite.

“H- hi everyone…” She says with a shy look.

A wolf whistle was heard from the back of the room, “Hey beautiful, how about you and me tonight?”

“Damion!” Kira says, “Enough!” and she starts pulling out the sword she has strapped to her waist, in which everyone flinches.

Damion flinches as well, but then he is socked in the face by his girlfriend, Roxie, “Yeah Idiot, just shut it for once...” she says with an angry look.

“Don’t worry, It get’s better” Enzeru whispers in Kiko’s ear.

“Kiko, why don’t you sit next to Shiio over there?”

“Al- alright…”

Kiko walks over to her seat next to a white haired boy about her age.

“Hi, I’m Shiio!” He says with a smile at Kiko. But Kiko just turned away, blushing, ’Damn you Kiko, get over your shyness for one second!’ she thought to herself. She looked around and saw Enzeru walk over to an empty seat in the back. She saw him walk by a dark haired boy who sat in front of two girls. As he passed, she could have sworn she heard Enzeru hiss, but it was just her imagination she thought. She also could have sworn that the dark haired boy had ears, not his regular, human ears; like dog, or wolf ears! ’My eyes must be playing tricks on me.’ she thought. Enzeru sat next to a brown-haired boy in the back.

“Well Enzeru, Eiji, you both finished showing her around pretty quickly… we still have half an hour of class left.” K-sama said.

Enzeru then turned quickly at a boy in the back holding his arm around a girl, but he just shrugged.

“Well, let’s get this lesson started…” K-sama said.

And the lesson continued.

Omnis
Omnis
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down