DEATH NOTE: ONLINE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take away the "Kaibura's House" Sign

+4
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Admin Old
W
Daisuke of the Rebellion
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Take away the "Kaibura's House" Sign Empty Take away the "Kaibura's House" Sign

Post by Daisuke of the Rebellion Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:15 pm

It's not exactly fair if Kaibura gets a house. And it's not fair at all if he gets a house in an RP HE'S NOT EVEN IN.
I'm in a RP, and some guy is givin; me shit about taking his house. HE;S NOT IN THE FUCKING ROLEPLAY.
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-07-12

http://www.deathnoterp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Take away the "Kaibura's House" Sign Empty Re: Take away the "Kaibura's House" Sign

Post by W Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:29 pm

Think of Kaibura's house as a locked, celebreties house that no one knows what the inside of the house looks like. Ignore the house. I have my own house, K just didn't put a sign in front of it saying "W's House".

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Take away the "Kaibura's House" Sign Empty Re: Take away the "Kaibura's House" Sign

Post by Admin Old Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:40 pm

Yes. consider it a residents house when you are running around the city. there are plenty of houses available for sale, dozens, and you want the one that isn't for sale.

Admin Old
Admin

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:55 am

i basically siwtch house's all the time xD sometimes i use the one down at the bottom the the right
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Registration date : 2008-08-01

https://mortalitygames.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibura Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:58 pm

If you have a problem with something that has my name on it, speak with me about it directly. Do not under any circumstances go behind my back to the forums and complain about something I was given as a kind gesture. I have spent the greater part of the last month playing this game and contributing whatever I can, and I know that I'm not alone in that. Many people do the same, and I'm sure they love this DNO world as much as I do. If you have a problem about a sign in front of a house, then clearly you have no respect. If I'm not in a round? Go ahead and use the house if you REALLY need to- but there are plenty available, dozens in fact. More than I've ever seen in use by any rate.
If you have a problem with me having my name in a game I love, then I hope to never to see you when I'm playing.
Kaibura
Kaibura
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:08 pm

Kaibura, I know your well deserving of the house from my point of view. But It's some-what unfair to some players within the game. I respect the fact you said you only use it as a rp place to use while online, and anyone may use it while your offline for Role-playing purposes. Conclusion : I would nominate Kaibura to have a house, who wouldn't? He role-plays within it when hes on Death note: online more then anyone.

Maybe if you continue to Role-play within a house more, it would be made offical. < Generally speaking.

What harm can a sign do? You can still go inside of it.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:46 pm

Story wrote:Kaibura, I know your well deserving of the house from my point of view. But It's some-what unfair to some players within the game. I respect the fact you said you only use it as a rp place to use while online, and anyone may use it while your offline for Role-playing purposes. Conclusion : I would nominate Kaibura to have a house, who wouldn't? He role-plays within it when hes on Death note: online more then anyone.

Maybe if you continue to Role-play within a house more, it would be made offical. < Generally speaking.

What harm can a sign do? You can still go inside of it.

i used to always be on DNO but then my cpu crashed
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:49 pm

That's kai house stop complaining and live with it, kai earned that house and he's active and always use's that house so whats the problem? You guy's are just complaining because it's Kai, if it Was K or You, would you complain? I think not so Zip your lips fools.....

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke of the Rebellion Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:51 pm

That's great n all, but if you;ve seen inside of the house, you'll see what I mean.
So Yeah, let's give all the GMs and ENFs houses and upgrade em and give everyone else lesser houses. Great idea. e.e
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:53 pm

Daisuke of the Rebellion wrote:That's great n all, but if you;ve seen inside of the house, you'll see what I mean.
So Yeah, let's give all the GMs and ENFs houses and upgrade em and give everyone else lesser houses. Great idea. e.e

Dai is kind've right kai's house is different then everyone else's i just go in there to grab book's xD but kai know's i grab them.
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke of the Rebellion Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:53 pm

You should let people be able to get a house during a game, one with a sign in front that says the buyer's name, instead of some big house no one can go in because it's some guy's house that isn;t in the game.
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Daisuke of the Rebellion
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:54 pm

Daisuke of the Rebellion wrote:That's great n all, but if you;ve seen inside of the house, you'll see what I mean.
Iv been in his house before, it's fine, yeah a lil big but That doesnt matter.... stop complaining plus if K chooses to give someone a house thats her choice it's Her game...

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:55 pm

Daisuke of the Rebellion wrote:You should let people be able to get a house during a game, one with a sign in front that says the buyer's name, instead of some big house no one can go in because it's some guy's house that isn;t in the game.

that is a good idea
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:57 pm

We're all RPers here. Just imagine ICly the house is already bought and the buyers are away. The sign is just a worthless entity - find your own house and call it your own for that RP instead of asking for a sign. Kaibura earned his house with tremendous work, and he deserves the extra tile icon for that house.

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:59 pm

W wrote:We're all RPers here. Just imagine ICly the house is already bought and the buyers are away. The sign is just a worthless entity - find your own house and call it your own for that RP instead of asking for a sign. Kaibura earned his house with tremendous work, and he deserves the extra tile icon for that house.
W ish my fan boy ^^ lol but he's right

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:20 pm

To a certain extent W..]].Kaibura is a great candidate of acquiring the a house, since he does Role-play within one ever round. BUT it shouldn't stop us from Role-playing to acquire a house, with work comes good fortune, Kaibura didn't acquire the house from just being in one. Kaibura's house should actually, help us role-play the better we do we may get a house who knows?

Also Ekio, a house is a house, whom cares? I know it's sorta unfair he has a bigger house then every house within the game, but I repeat why should that stop us? Continue to role-play.

~ If Kaibura isn't online and you use the house, you should come up with a great role-play since it opens many opportunities.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:22 pm

I for one think that Kai's house is a good part of the RP becouse if it's his house people can RP they stoile from it and it'll be fun {Ganku would steal the pudding xD}
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaibura Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:02 pm

I'm not all that offended since this OP has a reputation of complaining, as I've often pointed out. So I have a large house, did I ever ask for it? No I didn't, K did it for me and I greatly appreciate the effort she put in. I'm a dedicated player who always uses that house, who here can honestly say they haven't heard it being referred to as "Kai's House" even before the sign? I'm not saying that alone is enough reason to put a sign up, but I think it works well as a landmark and an RP aid. I always play as a lawyer when I'm not a role, and eventually I hope (as do many) there will even be a courthouse in the game...I'm a prosecutor in training in real life also. Queens Council Prosecutor is the highest paying job in England. Contract cases can earn millions for both the company and the prosecuting party- and that's in pounds, imagine that about in dollars or yen! ( Current exchange £1 = $1.8 ) So having a big house helps me play my character, even though that isn't why K gave it to me. I'd imagine she did so because I'm always playing this game and trying to make it the best experience I possibly can, and then I became an ENF and have since tried to maintain order, as well as making any contributions to the game both in-game and out-of-game as possible. If I wasn't a part of staff I imagine K would not have done this any differently.
In summary- If you have problems with a SIGN icon, you're a very pathetic man.
Kaibura
Kaibura
Tier 3
Tier 3

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tybalt. Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:24 pm

For my two cents, I have no worries or obligation to Kai's house. Its just a sign, imagination, etc. It's not as if its the end of the world because you don't get a house with a plated sign saying its yours. Look around you, meh. Besides, it is not like it is affecting your status in DNO, or the roleplay.

Tybalt.
Tier 2
Tier 2

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by W Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:57 pm

Guy 1: Hey guys, I got myself a nice mansion down by New York for free!
Guy 2: Let's play DNO?
Guy 1: Sure!

Later on DNO...

Someone(Guy 1): OMG who's house is that?
Someone 2(Guy 2): Mine!
Guy 1 cries: THE WORLD'S DONE FOR! I HAVE A HOUSE IN REAL LIFE BY NOT IN DNO! ****!!!

W
Tier 5
Tier 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:36 pm

W wrote:Guy 1: Hey guys, I got myself a nice mansion down by New York for free!
Guy 2: Let's play DNO?
Guy 1: Sure!

Later on DNO...

Someone(Guy 1): OMG who's house is that?
Someone 2(Guy 2): Mine!
Guy 1 cries: THE WORLD'S DONE FOR! I HAVE A HOUSE IN REAL LIFE BY NOT IN DNO! ****!!!
Which is quickly followed by them both getting Rked?

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:37 pm

Why does this topic continue? Topic ended.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:42 pm

Story wrote:Why does this topic continue? Topic ended.
Story who are you anyway?

Fate
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:44 pm

Fate wrote:
Story wrote:Why does this topic continue? Topic ended.
Story who are you anyway?

i never saw him on DNO xD
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Ryuzaki Luther Lawliet
Tier 4
Tier 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:45 pm

I'm a person whom knows alot about every single player to a certain extent.
Story
Story
Tier 3
Tier 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next